• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

Yakuza 6 here we come!!

Pls Sony...

If you want that, make sure to preorder/buy up 0. Best message to send to Sega and Sony that we want more of this series and in timely fashion!

Anyway...hopeful for the best (DMC5, Soulcalibur 6, any of From's new projects), but not expecting much that will turn my head.

mcw

Oh shit son

They comin out with another Shenmue

Yo Sony give Easy Allies a panel.

I'd love to see this, but in the past there haven't been many community panels at PSX and if you've only got one slot for such a panel, you'll likely give it to Kinda Funny.

Abdiel

Ugh. I'm looking at packages for flights/hotel... It's 70-80 dollar difference to fly into LAX vs. SNA. But the travel to get to the hotel from LAX would be over an hour across the city. FML.

GeeDuhb

How quick did these tickets sell out last year? Do I need to jump on them? Also, what was the cost for them previously?

Ugh. I'm looking at packages for flights/hotel... It's 70-80 dollar difference to fly into LAX vs. SNA. But the travel to get to the hotel from LAX would be over an hour across the city. FML.

Welcome to my life...LA traffic just plain sucks!

Tsosie

I am expecting a huge boss battle for God of War, lots of delicious indies,Uncharted 4 single player DLC, and Sucker Punch's new game.

jayu26

I want see more of Wild and finally get its release date. In fact, since we won't get European conference this year I hope all the weird titles show up PSX this year.

Abdiel

How quick did these tickets sell out last year? Do I need to jump on them? Also, what was the cost for them previously?

Welcome to my life...LA traffic just plain sucks!

I lived in Cali for 5 years and never made it that far south. Modesto was already awful, hah. But I'll be flying out again, flying out of Boston. Ugh... It looks like SNA is the best bet, and then staying at the Hilton, right next door. No several block walk like last year.

Papacheeks

Banned
Has E3 written all over it. You will get small games and, with a bit of luck, an update on one or two big projects. This venue is not for unveiling big first party projects...

Didn't they show uncharted 4 gameplay at PSX 2014? They announced street fighter V at PSX as well I believe.

jayu26

Didn't they show uncharted 4 gameplay at PSX 2014? They announced street fighter V at PSX as well I believe.
Personally I think they should just focus on dozen AAA and AA games that they have announced and focus on getting them out. We can talk about new games announcement next E3.

I say if Square is going to show anything they will show Kingdom Hearts 3.

Its their next big project after FFXV right. RIGHT?

I dont expect to see anything of substance for FFVII Remake for a looong time.

I lived in Cali for 5 years and never made it that far south. Modesto was already awful, hah. But I'll be flying out again, flying out of Boston. Ugh... It looks like SNA is the best bet, and then staying at the Hilton, right next door. No several block walk like last year.

You made the right decision. It's worth the extra 70-80 to not travel from LA into OC. I do it for work everyday and I hate it! Can't even imagine how it would be for a visitor.

I say if Square is going to show anything they will show Kingdom Hearts 3.

Its their next big project after FFXV right. RIGHT?

I dont expect to see anything of substance for FFVII Remake for a looong time.

Probably, and Nomura hinted at an event for KH in March. (I'm thinking something like the Uncoverd FF XV)

AmuroChan

Hopefully people keep their expectations in check this year. Don't expect any major 1st party presence there. There'll be indies, VR games, and probably one semi-big reveal akin to SFV and Ni no Kuni 2 from previous years.

Do People seriously think that we see FF7 on this show, only 4 days after the release of Final Fantasy 15 to harm its momentum? Not gonna happen (especially since its Square Enix)

Horizon should get a big presence on the show since its the last one before its release

silva1991

Do People seriously think that we see FF7 on this show, only 4 days after the release of Final Fantasy 15 to harm its momentum? Not gonna happen (especially since its Square Enix)

Horizon should get a big presence on the show since its the last one before its release

Yeah, you're probably right :(

I'm OK with polished KH3 gameplay. hopefully Sora's movement will be like in KH2 and not like Aqua in 0.8 or whatever nonsense number that games has :p

wtd2009

Yeah I highly doubt it. They've already said it's going to get its own designated showing.

Ni no kuni, on the other hand... I'm holding out hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom