• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wnWhaIcm.jpg

Hopefully we'll see more of Ace Combat 7. It was mysteriously absent from TGS.

Edzi

PSX was a blast last year, so I'm down to fly there to attend again. Hopefully the capcom pro tour finals take place there again.

Here it is ladies and gentleman. Last year they broke our hearts saying no socom. This year they uplift us with SOCOM 2HD.

The time has come.

zsynqx

Fuck yeah, bunch of things I am excited to see this year.

- More God of War
- Uncharted 4 dlc
- New Sucker Punch game
- New Red Dead

I know it's probably too early but hey, maybe even a tease for TLOU2

Edit: Oh and Spiderman ofc

AndyVirus

- Uncharted 4 single player DLC to kick off the show, coming out shortly after (January)
- Last Guardian launch trailer
- Full Throttle trailer & release date, new project from Double Fine (or maybe just Gang Beasts' PS4 release date)
- Horizon showing off a completely different environment, such as snow.
- Gio Corsi bigging up some Vita indies

Only things I'm confident on seeing. Hopefully a Crash remaster trailer and maybe Kingdom Hearts III since iirc Square Enix said more info at the end of the year?

Here it is ladies and gentleman. Last year they broke our hearts saying no socom. This year they uplift us with SOCOM 2HD.

The time has come.

Hey theyve teased things in this fashion before. Remember when they said no crash?

I would love for a SOCOM! I'd also love for some kingdom hearts news. Another classic maybe as well such as Twisted Metal or Syphon Filter if we will keep dreaming lol.

Dope. Bummed it's not in SF again as I won't be traveling to SoCal for it-- and somewhat surprised they didn't try for a different city not in CA-- but happy to have a date finally and hope all that want to go, get the chance to. Can't stress enough how much fun I had at PSX last year.

And now I'm watching socom youtube videos, thanks. I was cured for a while. :(

Its like being a recovering addict. A socom relapse is always around the corner! Damn what a terrific game, I really hope they consider a socom 2 HD. Shu always just lives us with just enough hope that the series isn't dead. First it was telling us socom isn't done when they closed zipper. Then last year's PSX he shot us down while leaving the door still ever slightly cracked open lol.

You have to register each person going. So just register yourself and buy a ticket, and then register the other person and buy a ticket.

Make sure you use two valid PSN IDS to get double prizes.

Sony requires everyone register individually.

Anyway price on the site is $60. The blog post says $65. Hurry if you want to save $5(or maybe the blog post is wrong who knows).

I'm trying to get another ticket for my wife who does not have a PSN account.

BOOOM!!! Well there it is!

Can't wait to watch.

Please give us some more FF7R, KH3, and NNK2 footage. Wouldn't mind some first real Crash footage if they're not saving it for E3.

I hope we get some new mid-sized (since E3 would obviously get the big stuff) PSVR games announced too, December would be the perfect time after we've all gone through some of the launch games for another games push.

krae_man

The confirmation page says:

"Reserve your hotel room today. Rooms will fill up quickly, so we encourage you to make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Click here to reserve your room today!"

and links to playstation.com/experience which redirects here:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ca...on-experience/

That page doesn't have hotel info yet. Guess that's my fault:lol

You might want to hold off on booking a hotel and see what kind of deals may or may not offer(or book something you can cancel without penalty).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom