• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Sony will have a few smaller titles to help fill the void. Not that it matters really. Next year looks good. Re7, GR, KH 2.8, KH1.5+2.5, Persona 5 etc.

Hopefully Horizon hits it's date. The only other time I can see Sony putting out a first party game like Dreams or Detroit is in the summer.
I think Dreams is a good summer title. Detroit strikes me as a September game

Pachimari

With no Spider-Man this show just became much less interesting. That was the one game I wanted to see.

Although I'm still incredibly excited to see Marvel vs Capcom 4, and if it happens, WipEout HD and hear impressions of Ace Combat 7.

But that's about it..

jbug617

Banned
Via Wario
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/804101773682089984
FyDrxom.jpg

Memento

I don't think we'll see it. This goes with DMC5 for TGS next year.

I am 100% sure we will see Ni no Kuni 2.

I am not a insider, just gut feeling. It was announced at PSX2015. They didnt show anything since then. This is the perfect event for it.

I don't think we'll see it. This goes with DMC5 for TGS next year.

I think NnK2 primarily exists because of NAMCO. There are a couple things pointing to this. For starters, NAMCO seemed quite happy with how the original performed. Hino also said that any sequel would hinge on how it performed in the west. And then you have the fact that NnK2 debuted in the US at PSX last year. The Japanese trailer for the game is also in English but with Japanese subs. So, I think NAMCO will control the marketing for the game.

TheKevn

Does anyone know where the rumors of playstation all stars 2 are coming from? Heard Colin and Greg talk about it several times now.

TheKevn

Damn. I was hoping I somehow missed Shuhei confirming it at a shady Japanese dice table or something. I still believe though as Parappa told me to when I selected him...

ZarKryn7

Does anyone know where the rumors of playstation all stars 2 are coming from? Heard Colin and Greg talk about it several times now.

Verendus and PS fuite. And we all know what their credibility is now. There's also some babble about some alleged insider from Reddit talking about this as well. Can't find the post. So I'm gonna assume the chances of it happening is slim to none.

Sigh...

Elfstruck

Verendus and PS fuite. And we all know what their credibility is now. There's also some babble about some alleged insider from Reddit talking about this as well. Can't find the post. So I'm gonna assume the chances of it happening is slim to none.

Sigh...

Besides his fake impression, has anyone debunked Verendus' credibility when it comes to all the teases that made over the years? Last I check, nobody on GAF had any clue about FFVIIR, WOFF, Sea of Thieves, Exclusive WB game for Sony, Spiderman PS4, and some that I can't remember. Sure he might have gone a bit overboard by saying Suikoden 6, new shadow hearts, etc but in the end, I think there are some merits to what he said.

AndyVirus

Don't know why people expected it to come out next year. NOBODY has played even a demo yet.
I thought it had a shot. With GoW probably 2018 and Death Stranding maybe even later, I assumed one of Days Gone or Spider-Man would be 2017. Insomniac seem to be pretty amazing at getting games out quickly.

FelipeMGM

!!!!

WTF!

Lifeforce Tenka is the EU name (I think) for CODENAME TENKA.

Could it be a sequel!? For my favourite PS1 game?? The game that invented the 1-gun-you-upgrade-as-you-play!? AM I EXCITED!?

2443_front.jpg

... maybe a remaster?

PSYGNOSIS BACK FROM THE DEAD!?

ok Im sorry

I wouldnt look too much into it. In May Sony trademarked G-Police (another Psygnosis PS1 game) and still nothing about that.

Pachimari

Besides his fake impression, has anyone debunked Verendus' credibility when it comes to all the teases that made over the years? Last I check, nobody on GAF had any clue about FFVIIR, WOFF, Sea of Thieves, Exclusive WB game for Sony, Spiderman PS4, and some that I can't remember. Sure he might have gone a bit overboard by saying Suikoden 6, new shadow hearts, etc but in the end, I think there are some merits to what he said.
This is exactly what I'm thinking too.

It really intrigues me to see what engine Death Stranding is using. We know it's not the Sucker Punch engine. It ever so slightly resembles Naughty Dogs engine which would be the best choice or the god of war engine which looks a little better than Naughty Dogs.

14-06-16-deathstrandipssuu.jpg

menu-img-01ghsel.jpg

Compared to Uncharted 4,god of war
uncharted4_athiefsendlokn7.png

22_deerkillulsoa.jpg

I would love for it to be any of these two amazing engines but i have a feeling it isn't. Anyways here's more information about this unannounced engine:
Secondly, he also explained that the engine for the game has finally been decided. It’s not a commercially available engine, but it belongs to a famous studio. Kojima Production will be able to use the engine as part of a technical coopration, and it’ll be brushed up further.
Dualshockers
Kojima added his team now has an office, and Death Stranding now has a game engine (we've heard whispers it uses the game engine behind Media Molecule's new game, Dreams), but the project sounds like a long way off.
Eurogamer

It can't be the Dreams engine, can it? The phantom pain teaser trailer had all the peculiar signs of the Fox engine. I can't seem to guess this one though.

Edit: really guys, nobody has a problem when they are posted all over the screenshot thread. No one would know it was a spoiler without context lol....

Javin98

Banned
I thought it had a shot. With GoW probably 2018 and Death Stranding maybe even later, I assumed one of Days Gone or Spider-Man would be 2017. Insomniac seem to be pretty amazing at getting games out quickly.
I honestly don't understand why most people expect Spider Man to come out before GOW. At E3, GOW at least had a gameplay demo while only a real time concept video of Spider Man was shown. To me, that signals that GOW is further along in development than Spider Man.

This is the last time I am going to ask it so PSX GAF PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT....

Devil May Cry 5 ........ OR NAH???
If we don't hear about it it is for sure 100% locked in for E3, for real this time

I don't think we'll get a trailer but I expect a very quick tease in the Marvel trailer if that's happening

I wonder what else Bandai Namco has outside of Ace Combat 7.

Shortlist would be
Tales of Bersia (however its spelled)
Tekken 7

Gundam Vs
Ridge Racer 8 are what I wish for.

Pretty happy Ace Combat 7 is showing up though. Highlight of the event for me at the moment. Confirmed ones anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom