• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyser73

I wouldnt look too much into it. In May Sony trademarked G-Police (another Psygnosis PS1 game) and still nothing about that.

Wait, what?

I might want a G-Police remaster/remake more than WipEout.

Well, maybe not *that* much, but definitely in the same ballpark of want.

Roo

Hope we get to see anything from the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. A teaser or a full trailer would be enough for me.

Really excited for that one. It fair to assume it'll at the event, right?

AmyS

Pir6jJ.gif

F'ing bring it.

Man... if the rumours are true this PSX is shaping up to be even better than E3.

The Last of Us 2 reveal will be the most hype moment in my entire gaming life probably, since the first is my favorite game ever.

Jesus Christ I am not ready. Adult Ellie, here we go.

Come on guys; The Last of Us 2 won't be there. Naughty Dog are one development team but two pre-production teams, which means at best they'll have been working on their next game only for about six months now at best (I'm not even sure their next game will be TLoU2). Plus Neil and Bruce are probably still busy with UC4 DLC, as we know these things are a big deal for them and only move into development once the game has shipped.

I would rather Days Gone come out in 2018 so it wouldn't have to compete against four juggernauts at the end of 2017 tbh

Yeah; they should keep Days Gone as far away from Read Dead Redemption 2 as possible; which probably means March-May 2018. And I'm okay with that.

Verendus and PS fuite. And we all know what their credibility is now. There's also some babble about some alleged insider from Reddit talking about this as well. Can't find the post. So I'm gonna assume the chances of it happening is slim to none.

Sigh...

I saw some people criticising him on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. What did he do to ruin his own credibility as an insider?

delSai

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there some Katamari trademark and/or rumors a while ago? Perhaps something Bandai could announce?

Shinobi bro, will Soulsborne fans leave disappointed?
Come on guys; The Last of Us 2 won't be there. Naughty Dog are one development team but two pre-production teams, which means at best they'll have been working on their next game only for about six months now at best (I'm not even sure their next game will be TLoU2). Plus Neil and Bruce are probably still busy with UC4 DLC, as we know these things are a big deal for them and only move into development once the game has shipped.
They shipped UC3 and revealed TLoU in the same year. They shipped TLoU and revealed UC4 in the same year :)

DKHF

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there some Katamari trademark and/or rumors a while ago? Perhaps something Bandai could announce?
Yeah trademarks and domain names were registered for it in April-June this year (thanks to salromano for reminding us in here a few days ago).

ND is a lot bigger compard to the last gen.
150 people were working on the Last of Us (Neil said that during an IGN Interview) - Naughty Dog now has around 300 ~ employees - i doubt that all of them were working full time on Uncharted 4.
and generally i don't trust Naughty Dog words on this (we only focus on Uncharted right now) --> Remember TLOU - Uncharted Collection?

FelipeMGM

At this point who really knows. Im sure Neil already had ideas about TLoU2 before the first game was even released, since most (if not all) of his creative work was already done for some time, and the creative front of TLoU had almost a year before taking U4 development from Amy and Justin's crew. A few people might have keep working on their ideas whille U4 was in development.

Not much time before we find out anywway...

ZarKryn7

I saw some people criticising him on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. What did he do to ruin his own credibility as an insider?

I counted his statements regarding events that has passed for this year. Basically his score averages more or less a 66.

Couple pages back, we can see the man himself, Shinobi, called him out on his BS psx prediction list.

Cotrip

Ok Sony, don't disappoint us again. Show that beautiful Demon's Souls Remastered by Bluepoint. :(

Seriously, I can't believe they are not doing it. Would be a wasted opportunity...

Ok Sony, don't disappoint us again. Show that beautiful Demon's Souls Remastered by Bluepoint. :(

Seriously, I can't believe they are not doing it. Would be a wasted opportunity...

It would also be a good time to release it in 2017 since the next Dark Souls/Bloodborne game won't be out for a while.

AmyS

Ridge Racer 8 and remakes of Rage Racer - RR Type 4 - Rave Racer.

That'd be my dream announcement from Namco with Tekken 7 releasing before (early 2017) and Ace Combat 7 releasing last (late 2017).

Spaghetti

I would imagine so. It's been a year and a half, gotta show backers something
In fairness to them, they only really began work on the prototype in January. The back end of 2015 was staffing up and performing basic tests.

But then again, the video the Yu Suzuki dinner backers saw in Japan was apparently further developed than they'd expected, and was actually cut together in June for an abandoned E3 showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom