• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigSCCP

DVFKfEe.jpg

https://twitter.com/SonyXDevEurope/status/804309012217004032

Is it too early to expect a Yakuza 6 localization announcement?

Wait, what?

I might want a G-Police remaster/remake more than WipEout.

Well, maybe not *that* much, but definitely in the same ballpark of want.

Yeah, I got all giddy with excitement when I heard about the trademark renewal on G-Police, but I guess it was just general housekeeping.

Hope we get to see anything from the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. A teaser or a full trailer would be enough for me.

Really excited for that one. It fair to assume it'll at the event, right?

I dunno; still feels a bit soon to show footage I think. Probably a big deal at E3 next year.

I'm hoping for Resistance or Wipeout most of all. I would also be happy with Killzone if it included Mercenary in it.

I counted his statements regarding events that has passed for this year. Basically his score averages more or less a 66.

Couple pages back, we can see the man himself, Shinobi, called him out on his BS psx prediction list.

So his teases came true roughly 2/3 of the time? That doesn't seem like a bad average at all.

If you think about it, Sony E3 2017 should be the best conference ever. We will probably see gameplay debut of Spider Man, The Last of Us 2, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Death Stranding, Crash Remaster, etc. Then there is more God of War, Ni no Kuni 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Gran Turismo, Red Dead 2 maybe, etc. And new announcements: Bloodborne 2 maybe? New Sucker Punch IP? Big surprise? Destiny 2? New Battlefront?
Nah, I'm expecting another great conference, but nothing beats 2015 for hype, and 2016 was overall the best show they've ever done probably. It was almost no hiccups, the live orchestra, the way each game has it's only spotlight like movie trailers, the presentation where no dev had to come out and explain the game, but let the games do the talking. It was perfect.

For next year though, I doubt they can do something as close and get the same wow factor, but I think going forward that might be the template. But even with more amazing games, it'll never be as good as the first time.

But yea, I would love for all those games to get a spotlight like 2016 E3, it was epic.

Yeah, E3 2016 was fantastic overall. I would say the best ever too. I can understand why E3 2015 would still be considered the best because of the excitement and chaos it generated though. Both are classics either way.

ZarKryn7

So his teases came true roughly 2/3 of the time? That doesn't seem like a bad average at all.

So here's the similar thing I see both of these guys said. It's a PlayStation all stars but in a different incarnation. Whatever that means, can be interpreted in many ways. Fuite specifically said Sumo Digital will be showing up with this game at PSX.

The only game they're showing up with is their own original IP called Snake Pass....

2bb13724a6952398b8b339b99669908c.jpg

At this point I'm gonna really on our man Shinobi.

Kojima is going to be there just to walk over another light staircase and this time not walk ahead of it.

Kojima:I DID IT! and im back again.

One of the best things about PSX is that it's a fan event where they can show off smaller games that only the core audience will care about and you guys are making it sound like an E3 killer.

Ha, hope people aren't too disappointed.

NYmanutd

A new Motorstorm or Resistance announcement would send me through the roof but hey i really want to play a knack sequel as well.

Memento

Shinobi kind of confirmed WipeOut for PSX? Oh my.

TLOU2, MvC4 and WipeOut.

Lord has mercy.

Can we add Demons Souls Remastered, pretty please?

Ozorov

Shinobi kind of confirmed WipeOut for PSX? Oh my.

TLOU2, MvC4 and WipeOut.

Lord has mercy.

Can we add Demons Souls Remastered, pretty please?

We have no confirmation about TLOU2 in this event right? Just that it will be before E3?

Also, Wipeout is suppoed to be a remaster-collection of some kind. Not a new game IIRC

zsynqx

We have no confirmation about TLOU2 in this event right? Just that it will be before E3?

Also, Wipeout is suppoed to be a remaster-collection of some kind. Not a new game IIRC

There was also this.

I just think it'll be better than The last 2 PSX shows...

He then edited in the capitol T

Aaaahhhhhh I thought the previous 2 were great already!

Wait... Why would you capitalize The in the middle of a sentence...?

Memento

if lou2 happens. goodness me. Because its by and far my favourite ND work, and Uncharted just doesn't do it for me the same way LoU does.

BTW, where the heck is Sucker Punch

I doubt they will show their new game at PSX. E3 it is. I wonder if it is a new IP or inFAMOUS...

Venom Fox

Banned
wad xD
of course it will be livestreamed.
Yh but just got a little panicked by the lack of info.
Info on every page in this thread
There's no info in the OP and when you Google it, it takes you to the blog post which also has no livestream info. Why would I want to take the time to read every post in here, when the reason I visited this thread was to find the info in the OP. The place the info should be, like any other thread.

To quote you a few pages back.

Does anyone read OP's anymore?

Edit: Like magic, info is now in the OP as of 2 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom