• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 just popped up on Best Buy. I expect this to be a PSX announcement

Credit to Wario

IpPNs4t.gif

Think I'll be watching the stream after all.

Cornbread78

I'm just gonna go with; Insomniac isn't showing Spidey because they are presenting and showing off the Resistance Collection to everyone...

Cornbread78

That japanese games focused presence is sounding more and more likely now..

Is there a problem with that? Some of the best games coming out, are Japanese games. It's kind of what sets PS apart from Nin and XB1 in my mind. It gives them such a diverse portfolio of games between 1st and 3rd party material....

Wrynnax

Nah, I'm expecting another great conference, but nothing beats 2015 for hype, and 2016 was overall the best show they've ever done probably. It was almost no hiccups, the live orchestra, the way each game has it's only spotlight like movie trailers, the presentation where no dev had to come out and explain the game, but let the games do the talking. It was perfect.

For next year though, I doubt they can do something as close and get the same wow factor, but I think going forward that might be the template. But even with more amazing games, it'll never be as good as the first time.

But yea, I would love for all those games to get a spotlight like 2016 E3, it was epic.
Imagine if at E3 2017 they have Gustavo Santaolalla on stage to accompany the reveal of TLOU2...

Is there a problem with that? Some of the best games coming out, are Japanese games. It's kind of what sets PS apart from Nin and XB1 in my mind. It gives them such a diverse portfolio of games between 1st and 3rd party material....
Hell no I'm just really happy that this is turning out to be case based on the guy from the 8-4 podcast.

I believe mvc4, I believe the tlou2 tease. Ffvii remake and kh3 will not be there tho bookmark it. FFXV literally just came out they're going to keep that hype train rolling a bit maybe they'll even show that holiday dlc(doubt it too early) and Nomura has said kh 2.8 has to come out first said it earlier in the thread
Ffxv delay=kh2.8 delay=kh3 news delay

KodaRuss

Ill take a resistance or a killzone collection as long as it includes the first one in the series. Played through both of them multiple times.

Ill take a resistance or a killzone collection as long as it includes the first one in the series. Played through both of them multiple times.
If a collection is going to happen i think it's going to be in 2018. I really wanna play mercenary on a tv screen. What guerilla cambridge did with it on vita was insane

Pachimari

I don't think The Last of Us 2 will be there.

I do hope we'll get that WipEout collection or remaster. And MvC4 is the one I am hyped about.

I do hope for one more cool thing besides these two though.

Koopatrol

I'm just gonna go with; Insomniac isn't showing Spidey because they are presenting and showing off the Resistance Collection to everyone...

I'd freak out if they did this. Especially if it contained R:FoM's multiplayer... man, that'd be the quickest $60 I'd ever spend lol.

I would buy a Resistance trilogy remaster so fast. I never got to finish R3's campaign due to horrible technical issues but I loved what I played of it

hawk2025

Hey all,

If anyone at PSX could pick me up the Oddworld Stranger's Wrath Limited Run release on Vita, shoot me a PM and we can discuss how much $$ it would take beyond the $30 MSRP and shipping.

Thanks so much!

delSai

I wonder if a new Samurai Shodown/Spirts game will be announced at PSX...

I doubt it, we might get a Garou release date and maybe if we're lucky a new SNK Port to Vita/Ps4, i'd love Real Bout 2 or 3 Count Bout, but for a new game i think its a bit too early. Maybe at TGS next year.

Dude

Let it go

You will find out soon anyway, if its happening it will be a great surprise
Don't worry I have. I was just catching up on earlier pages and thought it was legit funny how people kept on asking and how shinobi continued ignoring* lol

It's probably because he is not in the know about this particular game.

salromano

So I have no idea if this means anything, but my RSS feed for the Deep Down Facebook page just updated with five or six posts. They were all old from 2015 and 2014, but it's weird that they all just showed up as new out of nowhere.

So I have no idea if this means anything, but my RSS feed for the Deep Down Facebook page just updated with five or six posts. They were all old from 2015 and 2014, but it's weird that they all just showed up as new out of nowhere.

capcom's BACK

dmc5
mvc4
umvc3 port
and deep down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom