• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

maouvin

Super Exploding Zoo Vita is crashing right after launching it. Anyone managed to play it yet?
edit: worked on the 5th try. Eh.

TOTP: get the Oreshika Vita theme for quality Kochin drawings, and turn System Music on for that soothing music that makes you feel home.

VLiberty

It's more like puzzle and very light "stealth" (you can turn off stealth with easy mode if all's the same as the other two versions). Deliberately clumsy but very forgiving controls. The very first door got stuck on me once and I had to restart the checkpoint, but beyond that the game seemed perfectly fine on Vita. Only played through the first scenario and then some.

I do recommend playing in co op just because it's funnier, not sure how well the Vita same-device co op works, but half the fun is it just barely working.

You control the main character, the "Octodad". You control his feet, one at a time, for movement, and his arms, to grab stuff and interact with the stuff around you. The story is crazy, but it's also very funny. It's like an adventure game, almost a point and click, except here it'd be more interactive than that.

Thanks! But I don't know if it's my cup of tea...Point & click and stealth aren't my favourite genres :/
If it ever comes to PS+ I'll surely give it a try though.

Shizuka

Terraria Vita not GS exclusive in case people thought.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XR3Z7W8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Play-Asia listed it not long after Gamestop, there was little chance it'd be exclusive. I'll get that one, Child of Light and Tetris Ultimate in a single package in a few months.

Thanks! But I don't know if it's my cup of tea...Point & click and stealth aren't my favourite genres :/
If it ever comes to PS+ I'll surely give it a try though.

PS4 version has been PS+ in the past, chances are it won't be PS+ again.

AsfaeksBR

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy.

Oh you...

Will probably hold on The Witcher 3, gotta finish Danganronpa first, and then decide between Chrono Trigger and Persona 4.

But I'm weak, so I'll probably get TW3 anyway and then complain that I don't have enough time to play it...

It only says infrastructure and adhoc on the back of the box, but I'll throw it in and try. I've never tried 2 player anything on PS TV. I've got one DS3 and two DS4, so I'm not sure about connecting the controllers.

EDIT: I just put it in and it's not compatible with PS TV. Unless the digital version is a different copy, or they'll release a patch, then SOL.

BOOOOO

Yasumi

Banned
Goodness gracious Kochin. It just kind of happened like that.
18400620131_88bfdc5bc0_o.jpg

Oreshika theme is cozy as heck.

system11

Loving Beach Buggy Racing on PS4. Cheap, fun, looks nice with all the bright colours, solid 60fps. No complaints at all.

VLiberty

Play-Asia listed it not long after Gamestop, there was little chance it'd be exclusive. I'll get that one, Child of Light and Tetris Ultimate in a single package in a few months.

PS4 version has been PS+ in the past, chances are it won't be PS+ again.

Really? O_O

I've been plus ever since 2012 and never missed a game, or at least I thought so

Edit: ah ok

So Arcade Archives released Renegade today. I saw on a website that Japan got Gradius back in January as part of the Arcade Archive series. Any word when that might release in NA?

FDC1

Damn, not a great first impression about Super Exploding Zoo on Vita. The first loading screen is horribly long and I've already been stuck twice on it (despite having a day 1 "stability" patch)

Tapejara

Oh, forgot today was Tuesday.

Hmm, only thing I'm really interested in this week is Revelations 2, but I'd rather just wait for the Vita version.

Man Shovel Knight sure is fun. It kinda slipped into my backlog, but I have been playing it in short bursts on the Vita and it's so good.

I played through it on the weekend, and I've got to say it's pretty damn good. Scratched my "retro art" itch. Now I just need to wait for Axiom Verge to hit Vita...

I played through it on the weekend, and I've got to say it's pretty damn good. Scratched my "retro art" itch. Now I just need to wait for Axiom Verge to hit Vita...

The game doesn't seem very long, but since I only do a couple of levels a day I think it'll last be a few days or even weeks. I am still playing The Witcher after all, and Operation Abyss is out next week too

Tapejara

PS4 Gaf
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...cing/cid=UP0789-CUSA02291_00-BEACHBUGGYPS4000

Anyone got this game? I need a multiplayer racing game on this damned thing...

Picked up the game today and it's actually not too bad. Vehicle handling takes some getting used to coming off of Mario Kart 8 (don't expect the game to be MK8 good), but it looks nice and runs pretty well. I like the beach theme they used, specifically. Only played some singleplayer races; none of my friends were around so I couldn't test out multiplayer.

For $9.99 though? Yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

Edit: Also, not sure if there's any online multiplayer component.

Tizoc

Picked up the game today and it's actually not too bad. Vehicle handling takes some getting used to coming off of Mario Kart 8 (don't expect the game to be MK8 good), but it looks nice and runs pretty well. I like the beach theme they used, specifically. Only played some singleplayer races; none of my friends were around so I couldn't test out multiplayer.

For $9.99 though? Yeah, I'd say it's worth it.

Edit: Also, not sure if there's any online multiplayer component.

Nice thanks, we're having a family get together in a few weeks, would be good for the little ones to have a multiplayer racing game to pass the time =3

Redhood

How many wallpapers does the freedom war theme (not the idol one) have? What is the background music?

Really loving its blue aesthetic!

The only Sonic games I own on Vita are Racing Transformed and the Genesis Collection, so getting Rivals 2 feels nice; can finally play a game I was interested in for a long while but never got around to picking up :).

I really didn't enjoy Sonic Rivals at all. Just felt really off and got boring after about half an hour. Meh :(

Redhood

So I think my Vita battery is dead! :/

It was dead yesterday morning when it shouldn't be. So I put it on charge when I reached home. Two Hours later I pick it up only to find red battery. I though the power cable must have disconnected so I let it charge for hours. I disconnect it, see a full bar, put in in airplane mode and put it in sleep. Just now I woke it up to play see that half the battery has drainer. The moment i start a game the battery is drained. Will try again when I reach home. Travelling tonight so guess I am stuck with 3ds. :eek:

Anywhere I can order official ones?

Edit: Something weird is going on. I pushed the power button gently and again it turned on like it wakes from sleep mode. Then again it shows battery drained sign and goes to sleep. Again press it to find it waking up from sleep mode.

Edit 2: Restarted and looks like the problem went away only to turn off back again

Anyone's NA login being stuck at the reset password screen? When I login it asks me to change my password but after I did it still shows the change password notice and don't let me sign in.

Top Bottom