• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

incpdo

So 230k more and bloodstained will be a vita game too. We have 9 days to back those 230. Come on backers!

BTW hi guys . its been long since the last time I posted here . life got me busy but I'm back!

incpdo

Woops.. spilled water all over my Vita TV
hope it still works but never used the thing anyways

welcome back
Thanks, I was a little sad for that " vita is a legacy console" announcement its like they shit all over Vita but the console refuses to die just yet. Its not another game gear situation that's for sure even when I believe the consoles share similarities in they story. Being hated by people who doesn't know the games available for the console. Ignorance is not a bliss in this case.

Shizuka

My PSTV was a great La-Mulana EX and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters machine. I guess I'll use it once more whenever Steins;Gate arrives.

Shizuka

Shizuka, seeing you play Operation Abyss on my friends list is making me jealous. Stahp

tumblr_n02m902fgm1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

So 230k more and bloodstained will be a vita game too. We have 9 days to back those 230. Come on backers!

BTW hi guys . its been long since the last time I posted here . life got me busy but I'm back!

There's very little chance that it won't hit the vita stretch goal. last couple days will bring in more than enough.

JoeLT

Hey guys need some help here,

So recently I upgraded the HDD in my PS3, and when I tried to do a backup it wouldn’t work with my USB 3.0 HDD or something similar, so I decided I would just redownload all my games and that my saves should be fine with PS Plus. However after reinstalling, in my PS Plus online save games folder there is nothing, it just says “copy saves here to upload” or something similar…….where are all my saves that were uploaded? Isn’t this the whole point of the feature? Everywhere I go online says to just go into the PS Plus saves folder and copy them over to local storage but it’s empty, and yes there were all my saves in that folder before I swapped the HDD.

tl;dr fresh install/new PS3, how do I get my PS Plus saves back?

Hope someone can be of help!

Chuy

Glad the sales don't interest me this week. Definitely glad my wallet is getting a chance to rest from all these crazy psn sales lately and gives me a chance to knock out my backlog of games.
Other than for putting glasses of water on as a coaster?
Ouch. It's not THAT useless you know?
Most of the time that is :/

incpdo

There's very little chance that it won't hit the vita stretch goal. last couple days will bring in more than enough.
I hope that, because getting both megaman, castlevania and clock tower spiritual successors in my vita would be a dream come true as a vita user. And 2 of those are coming to the system.

You guys are monsters! Send those poor, unused bastards my way. haha

I've actually been making use of mine here and there, finally. Wanted to show it to a friend and tell him it was only $40 right now, and figured I'd actually get the 32GB sorted out (ie: wifi CMA all night), and dedicated to it after that. I think what put me off it for so long was that I couldn't just swap the 64GB back and forth like I wanted, because my bubble arrangement would go completely haywire and do the 100+ app disappearing trick.

Also finally calibrated my TV settings to make it easy on the eyes (which actually looked better for everything else too). Plus I found the perfect little spot for it to make it convenient.

Soldner X-2, La Mulana EX, and the full Pinball Arcade lineup (since only SSN 4 is crossbuy with PS4) etc is actually kinda nice to see up there. I really just like that my Vita and games are basically a reverse TG-16+Turbo Express situation w/ PS TV in the equation.

I've actually been making use of mine here and there, finally. Wanted to show it to a friend and tell him it was only $40 right now, and figured I'd actually get the 32GB sorted out (ie: wifi CMA all night), and dedicated to it after that. I think what put me off it for so long was that I couldn't just swap the 64GB back and forth like I wanted, because my bubble arrangement would go completely haywire and do the 100+ app disappearing trick.

Also finally calibrated my TV settings to make it easy on the eyes (which actually looked better for everything else too). Plus I found the perfect little spot for it to make it convenient.

Soldner X-2, La Mulana EX, and the full Pinball Arcade lineup (since only SSN 4 is crossbuy with PS4) etc is actually kinda nice to see up there. I really just like that my Vita and games are basically a reverse TG-16+Turbo Express situation w/ PS TV in the equation.

Okay, okay; you're not a monster... =P

I feel you on that swap issue, and it's part of the reason I really want another - so I can slap my Japanese account on it and make things a little more seamless, which should help with game coverage. Unfortunately, I'm a broke-ass SOB right now, and none of those cheap deals were available in Canada when I did have money. :/

Fucking borders, this is a world market!

incpdo

Super Exploding Zoo actually has a pretty long first loading

Is it at Jak level of bad?

It looks like the kind of humor that might click with me...but still I'm afraid that the gameplay might not be my cup of tea :/
I know that I'll probably bite if the game will be discounted, though.
Ac liberation on vita is the only assassin creed I have finished. Its a lot of fun if you don't care the typical assassin creed glitches and bad story

Takao

Banned
Any impressions on Tetris for Vita? Is it broken like the PS4 version?

Tetris Ultimate is completely fine on Vita, no weird slowdowns or crashes here. My beef is stemming from a lack of online lobbies and invites. The music is oddly somber for a Tetris game, too.

Tapejara

I feel you on that swap issue, and it's part of the reason I really want another - so I can slap my Japanese account on it and make things a little more seamless, which should help with game coverage. Unfortunately, I'm a broke-ass SOB right now, and none of those cheap deals were available in Canada when I did have money. :/

We got some deals around Boxing Day, but there hasn't been a good PSTV deal in a while :(.

Tetris Ultimate is completely fine on Vita, no weird slowdowns or crashes here. My beef is stemming from a lack of online lobbies and invites. The music is oddly somber for a Tetris game, too.

Yeah, the music is really weird... I mean, it works, but it's so lowkey and like you said, somber. It's like a library in there or something. Would love if I could do something with the background too. Puyo Puyo's like Tetris Attack by comparison, and Lumines is still a way more hype package.

It's doing it's job, though to pass the time when I need it to.

Yeah, I'm wishing I had a second 64GB card too, just for PS TV, so I can flood it with PS1/PSP stuff for when the mood strikes. I already spend more on Vita than I should so I'll just bide my time for a really, really good deal.

autoduelist

No option to remap controls in-game. Is there a way to remap remote play controls at a system level?

Yes, I think? Haven't done it for remote play yet but didn't the last firmware upgrade do system level remapping for both vita and ps4? So for remote play, I'm guessing you remap on the vita side. Someone that has remote played recently may have more in depth instructions.

i'm currently in the depths of Valhalla Knights 3 on my vita, for better or worse. Truly a game that does not respect my time, yet addictive/fun enough I can't quit.

Takao

Banned
Yeah, the music is really weird... I mean, it works, but it's so lowkey and like you said, somber. It's like a library in there or something. Would love if I could do something with the background too. Puyo Puyo's like Tetris Attack by comparison, and Lumines is still a way more hype package.

It's doing it's job, though to pass the time when I need it to.

Backgrounds on the Vita build are weird. At first I though they removed the wave animation, but it turns out that's a toggle that defaults to off.

Do you know how to set AI handicaps?

Redhood

I think my battery woes are gone. But this year has been a bit slow for me with regards to purchases. Hope to makeup for it by end of this year

Danganronpa: Another Episode
Persona 4: Dancing all night
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Steins Gate
IAXVT

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Now that operation abyss is out how much do you expect we have to wait for the announcement of stranger of the sword city localization? XD

Saphirax

Now that operation abyss is out how much do you expect we have to wait for the announcement of stranger of the sword city localization? XD

Hopefully not long. Speaking of announcements...I wonder if anything good will be announced at AX.

SerTapTap

...so announce the localization already jesus. But they wouldn't brag about that unless they were planning to...right? E3?

Nom Nom Galaxy is a complicated mess. This game should have been physical so it could come with a 100 page manual on outer space soup production. I wrote a review despite never really understanding it properly.

http://vigilantgamers.com/2015/06/03/nom-nom-galaxy-ps4-review/

It is a cool game but yes, very complicated and stresses me out. You kind of have to just start and know you're going to fuck up a lot and not know what to do exactly. Very much not a pixeljunk game, though I think it's still probably a good game, just not for me. Closest thing I could compare it to is a much more "gamey" and less sandboxy Terraria. Or perhaps it is a sandbox, but one where there is a "right" way to play.

RootCause

Didn't know where to ask this, so apologies if it isn't the right place.

I've been using all my gift cards, and I was wondering which games would you recommend?
I'm looking at these, but feel free to pitch in.

Resident Evil Revelations 2
FarCry 4
MKX
Sleeping Dogs
Xenoverse
Alien Isolation

Shizuka

Didn't know where to ask this, so apologies if it isn't the right place.

I've been using all my gift cards, and I was wondering which games would you recommend?
I'm looking at these, but feel free to pitch in.

Resident Evil Revelations 2
FarCry 4
MKX
Sleeping Dogs
Xenoverse
Alien Isolation

What kind of games and genres do you like?

Top Bottom