• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciD_Vain

Here are my strongest Favorites.

ZKtUbYo.jpg

My Snorlax has been in the same gym for 4 days now and Exeggutor for 2 days now! That's a record for me lol

Yay, just tried an incense again, riding passenger, in a area with only a few spawns....One Weepinbell rest Pidgeys...

Oi

I get that it's a F2P game but come on lol...

Javier

First 10 Km egg is a Magmar. Already had two of those but this one seems to be a good one (Calculator says 84% IVs).

I'm 2.5 Km away from my second 10 Km egg. Probably won't do it today, though (It's raining).

GulAtiCa

Yay, just tried an incense again, riding passenger, in a area with only a few spawns....One Weepinbell rest Pidgeys...

Oi

Best not to use incense while in a car. How fast was the car going?

I use mine when jogging, which will usually get me a Pokemon ever 2 to 3 minutes.

Awayze

Neo Member
I used a PTC account that I made a while back for a scanner app and just logged in with it. Got the new password and clicked clear password and entered new one. Working so far.

adamy

Banned

Oi

You might have been going too fast

Bus works great for me but only when not on the highway

Best not to use incense while in a car. How fast was the car going?

I use mine when jogging, which will usually get me a Pokemon ever 2 to 3 minutes.

At most 45 but I just rode with him to pick up his food and most of it was around 35 lol.

Oh well, I guess they are mostly useless to me. At home nothing but Pidgeys, even walking. Next time I go investigate a nest I will try it again. I have 5 left now.

GulAtiCa

Always interesting to see what other people's Pokemon list looks like. Neat!

I now have 86 Dratini candies. So I'm getting close! Already have an 88.9% IV Dratini too, which will come in handy. So I only need 38 more Dratini candies (Since I'll get +1 when I evolve). Just 10 more to go. At my current rate, prob be in 2 weeks.

Haven't been playing much since I caught all non-regional exclusives. Currently At Level 27. Never used any tracking apps or websites. A lot of my shit came from eggs. Thinking about trying to get all gold medals. Currently at 15. Ice might the hardest to get.

20160825_072001_zpspb0ygcht.png

20160825_071937_zpsprnxpu0l.png

ReyBrujo

I sweep gyms with my top being Vaporeon at 1696 and a couple of 1500 Exeggutor, can't imagine what it feels to battle with a +3k dragonite.

Thank you.

What's gafs perspective before I report dude?

Here's the rundown, been playing since 10th July, think it came out on the 8th right? Anyways I live in the UK, rural area, I have 3 gyms in reasonable walking distance.

The closest gym to me has been taken over by a level 28 player with a kengaskhan, which isn't available in the UK.

I've never seen this player before either, I play daily, I'm pretty much aware of every players names around here because it's not very populated area.

Do I give him the benefit of the doubt?
He may have traveled to that region.

He may have just moved here.

It seems suspicious just purely because I've never seen him before, he's level 28 and has a region exclusive

L Thammy

Thank you.

What's gafs perspective before I report dude?

Here's the rundown, been playing since 10th July, think it came out on the 8th right? Anyways I live in the UK, rural area, I have 3 gyms in reasonable walking distance.

The closest gym to me has been taken over by a level 28 player with a kengaskhan, which isn't available in the UK.

I've never seen this player before either, I play daily, I'm pretty much aware of every players names around here because it's not very populated area.

Do I give him the benefit of the doubt?
He may have traveled to that region.

He may have just moved here.

It seems suspicious just purely because I've never seen him before, he's level 28 and has a region exclusive

"Ban them all. For Arceus knoweth them that are His."
- Arnaud Amalric, 1209

Jarsonot

Came down from the plane for my 5 day long vacation with some friends, went to the nearest mall to stock up on alcohol and other stuff before heading to the beach house, and this fucker appears nearby, sadly I couldn't track it down :(

v40oGtd.jpg

Level 22, 77/77. I have seen only 1 of those, Ekans, and that was when I was traveling. <sigh>

cHinzo

my 10k eggs only give me snorlax, eevee, pinsir and magmar constantly i wont complain about the snorlaxs but the rest uuuuuugh
On the other hand, my 10 km eggs gave me Onix, Hitmonlee twice and an Electabuzz with a fighting move. &#128529; I would kill for a Snorlax or Eevee.

AdanVC

Haven't been playing much since I caught all non-regional exclusives. Currently At Level 27. Never used any tracking apps or websites. A lot of my shit came from eggs. Thinking about trying to get all gold medals. Currently at 15. Ice might the hardest to get.

20160825_072001_zpspb0ygcht.png

20160825_071937_zpsprnxpu0l.png

Woahhh you actually did catch them all without tracking apps??? Do you live in a big city?? Because being able to complete the Pokedex is such an amazing achievement IMO. I live in a small ass city and I have only caught 72 so far and I've been playing like crazy since early July and my goal is to really trying to catch them all but even with the help of tracking apps, that task has been insanely difficult : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom