• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 01.08.13 (U.S.-6AM EST, EUR-12PM CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl

Banned
Well, Pokemon Rainbow is hitting new levels of stupidity.

It's unworkable fanwank that would make GSC's progression look butter-smooth. The fact that Unova's being arbitrarily left out should be telling.

aren't the first 4 regions very close to each other, while unova is on the other side of the world? excluding it makes perfect sense to me. from what people were speculating earlier in this thread, they're not quite done with the black/white universe yet as it is.

as for progression, you would just change the goal of the game some. i'm all for taking the focus off of gym leaders.

Can't remember my teams in Red/Blue but I remember having a Typhlosion with Thunder Punch in Silver and being waaaay too proud of that idea, the 3 others attacks being Fire ones.

Boogiepop

Annnnd... gen 3 is where I start just straight up forgetting pokemon entirely, as well as forgetting names. (Couldn't remember the name of Makuhita's evolution the entire time, and I forgot poor Ludicolo and Metang's lines for some reason). 103/135. Eh.

When I got to the Elite Four the first time I played Red, I thought that the NPC who said that losing to the E4 would make me go back to the beginning meant the beginning as in the beginning of the game.

I shat myself

stktt

Banned
I remember raising a Sunkern to level 66 in Crystal, thinking it would evolve naturally. Pretty sure it was on my E4 team.

Rubius

Pikachu, Charizard, Poliwrath, Vileplume, Sandslash, Hypno

First full team I remember having in Yellow Version.

My team from the last Blue game I finished.
56ca1dd8cf9791a7de428e05a53bd76e86753fa4fbf9a468f.png

Currently starting Pokemon Silver.

I remember my first team in Pokemon Blue.

Blastoise, Raticate, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Beedrill and Raichu.

First Pokemon I catched, LOL.

I have an important question concerning the future of Pokemon:

when are they gonna realise they can bring back the old theme tune for the anime

Nekki

my Red team was Venusaur, Raichu, Haunter (couldn't get it to evolve D:), Gyarados, Articuno, and i can't remember the last one... I think it was Pidgeot.

Enzon

My first team in Pokemon was Blastoise, just that, i just wanted a really powerful pokemon, i teached him ice beam, hydro pump, surf and a normal attack i cant remember. The E4 was a challenge but i felt really proud when i beat it, i think i was at level 83

For HMs i just captured pokemon and then released them

Boogiepop

Got 84 out of 107 for gen IV (and realize nobody is doing any of the gens but one, but oh well, almost done so I guess I may as well finish).

Santiako

First time I finished the game I had Charizard, Moltres, Zapdos and a bunch of low level mons. I only used my lv100 Charizard to kill everything all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom