• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 01.08.13 (U.S.-6AM EST, EUR-12PM CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

Jirachi is the best cause stomach eye.
2JkSn.jpg

Wait a minute... What, it opens when the wish is granted or something? Or is that just one of those "cant unsee it" type things like Diglett having a single tooth?

hey guys i haven't played a pokemon game since gold but maybe they should remake the first games!!!
They should remake Ocarina of Time first

Teknoman said:
Wait a minute... What, it opens when the wish is granted or something? Or is that just one of those "cant unsee it" type things like Diglett having a single tooth?
Yeah it opens in one of the movies.

Teknoman

Oh snap, I never knew:

800px-The_Eye_of_Truth.png

Thats some Shin Megami Tensei level stuff. Pokemon are scary. Pokemon stealing children, souls, and now true eye being within the stomach x_x

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm starting to believe this will be a 3D port of BW/BW2....I mean, they have to have a testing ground for the jump to 3D and starting with the next mainline game could be a bit premature..
Ehh, a remake of games that are still somewhat new? I'd rather they made a 3D remake of Ruby/Sapphire. Also, we're talking Super Mario 64 3D and not stereoscopic 3D, right?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Ehh, a remake of games that are still somewhat new? I'd rather they made a 3D remake of Ruby/Sapphire. Also, we're talking Super Mario 64 3D and not stereoscopic 3D, right?

both actually. 3D as your typical 3D and the 3DS's threedimensional function...could be done well with battle effects and shite

but yeah a remake of older games makes more sense. Which is still good to me, since I never played the very first coupla games

how did i miss owning a squirtle in pokemon red but have a wortortle and blastoise

then again this is technically my second team after my first one got wiped with a corrupt save

Boogiepop

Goddamn, freaking gen 2 with its weird spellings. Just tried it and got up to 75 (somehow forgetting things like Wobbuffet, Togepi, and Marill!) Could NOT figure out that it was Meganium and Spinarak.

Da Cole Train baby!!
<___<;

Oh snap, I never knew:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/3c/The_Eye_of_Truth.png/800px-The_Eye_of_Truth.png[IMG]

Thats some Shin Megami Tensei level stuff. Pokemon are scary. Pokemon stealing children, souls, and now true eye being within the stomach x_x[/QUOTE]
Ya should spend some time reading Gen 5 dex entries, it's a fun ride :)
[quote=Frillish]They paralyze prey with poison, then drag them down to their lairs, five miles below the surface.[/quote]
[quote=Yamask]Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.[/quote]

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder if they can add more horrific stuff in Gen VI. Gen V already has that
girl who died because they couldn't summon Cresselia in time

So, uh...

EVERYONE GIMME YO FRESHEST 'DICTIONS.
5 minutes: Iwata Hair Flip
4 minutes: DIscussion about special BW2 distribution of Flareon
30 seconds: Reflecting on how they *almost* sold 3 million in Japan last year.
15 seconds: SMB2 ad
5 seconds at end of ad: Flash of game logos, with a "Fall 2013" date
10 seconds: A waving Pikachu

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This thread is getting my hype when I'm trying not to be, damnit.

Partially because I just beat White 2 the other day.

Well, Pokemon Rainbow is hitting new levels of stupidity.

It's unworkable fanwank that would make GSC's progression look butter-smooth. The fact that Unova's being arbitrarily left out should be telling.

Neiteio

Well, Pokemon Rainbow is hitting new levels of stupidity.

It's unworkable fanwank that would make GSC's progression look butter-smooth. The fact that Unova's being arbitrarily left out should be telling.
Yea, that Rainbow rumor is a steaming pile of stupid.

Just bring on Gen VI.

clemenx

Banned
I don't remember my team at all. I'm pretty sure I was one of those kids with a lvl 100 Charizard with Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Spin and Fire Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom