• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokken Tournament for Wii U (Spring 2016 WW) Announced at Pokemon World Championships

The background look really good in the game. Love all the details and different Pokémon you can see there.

Damn...Pikachu has no mercy!!

They are taking a more simplified route with the controls which is much welcomed for me.

The controls are much easier than traditional fighters like SF.

The specials in this game appear to be nothing more than one direction plus one button, at least as far as an image posted earlier showed. The controls seem even simpler than Smash.
Thanks everyone. Sounds good. It will be great to get into a second fighting game so hopefully I can get into it! :)

You should try Rising thunder.

Thanks! Will look into it.

The glimpse of the character select when they were choosing characters shows Blaziken hanging off that perfect square in the middle in such a way that they must be planning at least 2 to 4 more characters minimum. Still hoping for someone I can get hype for along the way, though cosplaying pikachu doesn't get my hopes up (I've never liked Pikachu ¬.¬ )

Xenoboy

And this is why Pikachu got a second slot. He's too good to not have it.

I really want to know what other characters there will be.

McNum

The King of Iron Tail Tournament!
- Pikachu Mishima! -

Awesome games here. I do wish we had seen more Gardevior play, but that Pikachu is wonderfully mean.

MrPanic

Nice tournament, game looks fun. The game definitely looks a lot more interesting than I thought it was, looking forward to it now.

ec0ec0

were "supers" really as safe on block as they seemed!? if so, i don't see what's exciting about landing a safe super.

im like legit upset that out of +700 pokemons that exist they included pikachu AGAIN, like not even one of his shitty knockoffs like dedenne or pachirisu, they just said fuck it and did pikachu again. salty as fuck (NOTE: I don't care how little time it took them to make it)

Top Bottom