• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Politico contributing editor believes Hillary Clinton will run again

Status
Not open for further replies.

HvySky

If she wants to guarantee another four years of Trump, then go ahead? I like Hillary, but I can't imagine her running for public office ever again.

They should dredge up John Kerry to run with her, and unearth Mitt Romney and John McCain to run against. I'd love to watch a bunch of losers duke it out.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
It's just an opinion piece. He probably didn't take her health into account. She barely campaigned in 2016.

it is time for a woman to be president, but not her.

can't she get the hint after losing twice that she just isn't meant to be pres

Nikodemos

It's just an opinion piece. He probably didn't take her health into account. She barely campaigned in 2016.
Yeah, campaigning took a toll on her. It's unlikely she'll be able to keep it together four years from now, given that she barely did this time around.

SmokeMaxX

Hillary winning would rely on the American population not being filled with complete idiots, which unfortunately isn't the case.

Yeah I doubt it. It seemed clear to me that she hated the last campaign she had to go through as people repeatedly tried to rub made-up bullshit in her face. It's much more likely she just becomes a behind-the-scenes operator in the Democratic Party to guide them going into the future.

Aurongel

She's better off out of the limelight and Democrats are better off pursuing candidates who aren't tainted by a loss as profound as hers.

Article contains no actual proof. Author is dumb and title is a lie.
Yup.

Hillary is not stupid. She should have won, but now she knows exactly what america thinks of her - she won't run again. Despite winning the popular vote, the misinformation campaign convinced people in critical places and even if they suffer under the dump administration (which they probably will), they'll still consider her unelectable (and wrongly so, imo).

I still get sad seeing photos of her. What could have been...

justjohn

I think she has a good chance. A lot of the people that didn't vote for her because they thought she'd be no different to Trump are probably regretting it right now and can see them making the effort to vote.

kmfdmpig

I don't buy it.
While she'd (obviously) be much better than Trump let's not forget her major campaign blunders:
Lazy campaigning: stayed in cities, many days off
Wasted money: spending money on pipe dream states like AZ
Making it easier for the opposition: her use of the word deplorables (accurate or not) was a serious blunder akin to Romney's 47% line

I'd rather someone else ran.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
I also think that Alec Baldwin will run as Donald Trump for President in 2020. Yes, wearing the wig and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom