• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

"Are you sure about this?"

shit

oh the photoshop possibilities

VTZTMv3.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will pay money for sekrit wargaming party pics!

There was a dude floating around with a camera. No shots appeared on the club website, but few if any shots on the website are from the party. If photos were taken, I don't know where they are, and I don't want to know.

I don't sound like anything. Nobody says "Listen to that South African speak, his accent is so accentuated". Though I do get Australian quite a lot. I'll post a snippet later when I post some new pics.

AcridMeat

Banned
uIvCqgY.jpg

Lol, but no, not impressed fella... ;)

I'll get on my pals laptop in a bit. I'm sure it has a built in mic. Mind saying that, I already tried on my phone and tablet, both of which have a mic.

*shrugs*
A new life goal of mine is to do a tandem halloween costume with you as bert and ernie.

Looking good skeptical- wait are you licking your lips at me? D:

Your hair looks great, Musha!

The company I work for needed a spare woman for a photo shoot for a running magazine, so I gave it a shot. I've sneaked a peek at some of the pages, and there's a feature on shorts illustrated with a picture of my backside, which is... strange.

These are some non-arse pics:

yGzd8Zy.png
1KtZiqu.png

That second one cracks me up. Not sure the dude in the background likes me!

Note to self: get a more flattering hat.

Pau

The company I work for needed a spare woman for a photo shoot for a running magazine, so I gave it a shot. I've sneaked a peek at some of the pages, and there's a feature on shorts illustrated with a picture of my backside, which is... strange.

Anne Hathaway posts on GAF? :O

yGzd8Zy.png
1KtZiqu.png

You kind of look like Devolution, I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom