• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

I went to an anime convention today, so I took a few pictures with some cosplayers. I'll be adding a little more, but for now, I'll include two pics from today. These are also my two favorite ones.

1074480_179765782196481_1809727789_o_zps5f08e61a.jpg

The moment I saw this lovely woman, I knew I had to get my picture taken with her. My love for Silent Hill 2 is undying....I'm going to cry about SH2HD after this post.

1077847_179765975529795_1964837582_o_zps912f403d.jpg

Gotta go fast!

I'll post some more later.

Your hair looks great, Musha!

The company I work for needed a spare woman for a photo shoot for a running magazine, so I gave it a shot. I've sneaked a peek at some of the pages, and there's a feature on shorts illustrated with a picture of my backside, which is... strange.

These are some non-arse pics:

yGzd8Zy.png
1KtZiqu.png

That second one cracks me up. Not sure the dude in the background likes me!

Note to self: get a more flattering hat.

... Felicia Day?

Sadetar

You sound totally hawt.

New hair!
Pure awesomeness!

Can I now be a bit jealous for straight hair?

Holy crap is my webcam terrible. Oh well, shitty picture for a shitty face.
Don't be silly. You are very cute.

i cut the side of my head shaving it somebody please kiss it better ;_;
Awwwww, poor babe.

I totally would.

Sadetar

Thanks, I've always felt that my facial features are too round for an adult man. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy.
You are welcome. There is nothing round in your face, you have really awesome bone structure, absolutely gorgeous hair and you are all in all extremely good looking.

Hahah, hopefully that was clear enough. ;)

You are welcome. There is nothing round in your face, you have really awesome bone structure, absolutely gorgeous hair and you are all in all extremely good looking.

Hahah, hopefully that was clear enough. ;)

Thanks, the most I've ever heard since I was 13 is just "cute".

Sadetar

Thanks, the most I've ever heard since I was 13 is just "cute".
Hahah, no problem.

Even though "cute" is also extremely positive word coming from my mouth.

Edit. Meaning that I use the word cute also when I think something is absolutely stunning, gorgous or sexy.

To the left, Tajikistan, to the right, Afghanistan. Me, with a slightly odd expression and a very plaid shirt in the Wakhan Valley.
Awesome photo and you, good sir, have totally killer eyes!

... Tajikistan is a thing?
I am so lost when it comes to all the different -stans.

Looks beautiful anyway, great pic!

Yeah, Tajikistan is the South-Eastern part of Soviet Central Asia. The population speaks Tajik, which is a Persian language similar to Dari (which is spoken in Afghanistan). This photo was taken on the border of Afghanistan which touches the Wakhan corrider, that part of Afghanistan that reaches to China. The Mountains in the background are the Pamir, which is at the junction of the Hindu Kush, Himalayas, Tian Shan and Karakorum ranges.

The 'Pamir Highway' follows the river which marks the border with Afghanistan (pictured) and is a stunningly beautiful drive, albeit a dangerous one.
images

Necrovex

Time to include the remaining four pictures of me that I took at Metrocon:

1073950_179763788863347_1952367664_o_zps5e612c16.jpg

As one dude was taking a picture of me, another guy came out of the background and snapped a pic of us and quickly scurry away.

1008579_179768215529571_1798189313_o_zpsfe421ace.jpg

Poor, injured, soulless Rei. This is why you never rely on Shinji.

965374_179765878863138_1734974227_o_zps389e53d8.jpg

Everyone needs a Save Moogle in one's life. Just imagine if something bad happened to you!

1074769_179767572196302_144128688_o_zps8faab386.jpg

I wonder if anyone here is familiar with Hetalia? Anyway, good ol' militaristic England.

Sadetar

The way you compliment people is awesome.
^_____^

Thank you!

And the way you dress and carry yourself is equally awesome if not even more smashing. If I am not mistaken you are the cool dandy.
(Dandy is meant to be taken in the most positive meaning of the word. It is actually one of my favourite words so lets not think too negatively about it. Every time I hear it I am thinking both dandelions and dandy lions which makes me smile. And even if my smile isn't perhaps the pretties smile on earth, I have still grown to like it quite much.)

Improving the self esteem of Gaf, one compliment at a time.

Thanks, and godspeed in your crusade :)
Awwwww, that was so extremely sweet of you to say! I am just being honest with you darlings and I am very happy to hear, if anything I say improves any of you sweeties self esteem - you are all so very awesome and totally deserve to know it. So thank you for your comment! I think I will now be having this ridiculously wide smile on my face at least the rest of the day and most likely also tomorrow. :D

Well hello there!

Sadetar

Ooh, I saw people doing this a little while ago

I guess I'll put this here. I took this for, ah, a project of sorts. Shitty webcam fare...

And then shitty phone fare, a quick bathroom selfie...
Ooh, even if the shots aren't perhaps the best in the world, at least the target is very nice indeed.

Hahah, even though, I would recommend that if you are going to use the second photo in any place, crop it so people don't know you are wearing a shirt that has a hole in it. Other than that a white t-shirt is always a good choice.

Gonna interpret that in the flirtatious sense. Score one for self-esteem.

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif
Hahah, attaboy. That was exactly the right way to take it, you cutie boy, you.

Thank you, again. What a sweet lady!
Awwww, you are seriously adorable yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom