• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Me and my best girl at the beach on vacation

MeandEva_zps7ba43c8a.jpg

... macgyver?! :3

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

Trying on some new shirts! This one is a small and I don't know if losing any more weight will help the fit or if it's all because of excess skin from the loss.

I've read people's experiences saying when they had skin removal surgery that they lost around an additional 15-20 pounds, which would put me at my goal weight. Since that weight is likely skin and not fat I'm thinking it's time to stop eating for loss and start trying to eat for muscle building.

Either way, I was thrilled to even squeeze into a small after spending most of my adult life in 3x!

I got married! Rockin' dat thumbs-up.

1238329_581057516759_1552410149_n.jpg

Congrats ! You look fantastic !

I had to quote this because you're one of those girls who has these Gemma Arterton type mouth/lips. Which is extremely attractive.

Totally had to google who that was but I suppose you're right. That's really odd but thank you ! If only guys in Florida appreciated my looks ;^; I'm literally surrounded by couples and douchebags or people who don't even game. It's a tough crowd.

Don't forget the cute nose and hair.

You're too kind >/////> I always find myself wanting to add more makeup or piercings or something to be "edgy" but I never go through with it. I contemplated piercing my nose but I don't ever go out of my way to do it. I like being simple. I think it suits me best. I'm also lazy as hell and am terrible with girl shit like doing my makeup & etc. It's not my strongest point.

I'm happy to hear that not doing so much still gets me compliments @___@ I was afraid I was boring as all hell in comparison to the diehard hip kids my age.

ArynCrinn

Banned
More pics of me and my wife I found saved on our old laptop HDD.

iycB6ci.jpg

8H6ej99.jpg

N5BhgbX.jpg

She's a dangerous loco. Latina chicks can have really bad attitudes at times FYI.
Izx2kwW.jpg

Z6AClDn.jpg

u6NW46x.jpg

xpUGR2U.jpg

OPbQIZw.jpg

UEubJlI.jpg

Uk4FVaK.jpg

IJlhu2r.jpg

ZuKgcBU.jpg

bSBrMiS.jpg

Pau

Totally had to google who that was but I suppose you're right. That's really odd but thank you ! If only guys in Florida appreciated my looks ;^; I'm literally surrounded by couples and douchebags or people who don't even game. It's a tough crowd.

You're too kind >/////> I always find myself wanting to add more makeup or piercings or something to be "edgy" but I never go through with it. I contemplated piercing my nose but I don't ever go out of my way to do it. I like being simple. I think it suits me best. I'm also lazy as hell and am terrible with girl shit like doing my makeup & etc. It's not my strongest point.

I'm happy to hear that not doing so much still gets me compliments @___@ I was afraid I was boring as all hell in comparison to the diehard hip kids my age.
So jealous that you look so great without make up. And I so want your hair.

Where in Florida are you at? :O

NinjaBoiX

I'd say you have a pretty cool and unique look, what with rocking that blazer and the ear studs and pixie cut. Also, "not doing so much" works for you! You have great skin, why plaster loads of slap on top?

And yeah, you're nose is too cute, kind of perfect size and shape. I can see women asking their plastic surgeon for an "InfiniteBento" in the future. ;P

So jealous that you look so great without make up. And I so want your hair.

I'd say you have a pretty cool and unique look, what with rocking that blazer and the ear studs and pixie cut. Also, "not doing so much" works for you! You have great skin, why plaster loads of slap on top?

And yeah, you're nose is too cute, kind of perfect size and shape. I can see women asking their plastic surgeon for an "InfiniteBento" in the future. ;P

Haha thank you so much ! You guys make me feel so less shitty about my self-image. <3

This picture doesn't really show it but I am also hella' short. 5'1 to be exact :l

So jealous that you look so
great without make up. And I so want your hair.

Thank you ! I have tried my best to stay away from makeup. I just stick with basic cover up makeup, brow pencil, and sometimes mascara when I am feeling frisky. ;v;

I live around east Orlando. Winter park area ~

Pau

Haha thank you so much ! You guys make me feel so less shitty about my self-image. <3

Thank you ! I have tried my best to stay away from makeup. I just stick with basic cover up makeup, brow pencil, and sometimes mascara when I am feeling frisky. ;v;

It seems like you have no reason to feel shitty about how you look. :)

And I'm not familiar with the Orlando area. If it's anything like Miami, then yeah, it can be a tough crowd. I have super low self esteem, but it was pretty much at zero while I was in Florida. Only went up when I moved to NYC.

Surprise dog
What an adorable puppy. Everyone should post a surprise dog or cat. :3

It seems like you have no reason to feel shitty about how you look. :)

And I'm not familiar with the Orlando area. If it's anything like Miami, then yeah, it can be a tough crowd. I have super low self esteem, but it was pretty much at zero while I was in Florida. Only went up when I moved to NYC.

I've been to Miami once. It was incredible. I absolutely fell in love with the art scene. I wish I could go back but currently, I don't have a car. I've never been able to travel out of state. If I had the funds, I would go somewhere. I'm dying to see somewhere new. Japan's been my goal since I was 8 years old. ;^;

Orlando is mostly douchebags especially when it comes to people my own age, hence why I am not dating anyone. It's a shit crowd but that's why I'm on here. Communicating via internet is a hell of a lot better than taking my chance out there.

Meier

O-Town! Born and raised (although I haven't lived there in over 10 years). I went to Edgewater for over 2 years and then Boone (my district school) for the final 2. Are you a local? My best friend from middle/high school is a gamer and still lives there but he's married.. sorry!

Burli is a good looking dude. ^5

Meier

Wasn't that a band?

Indeed, a really terrible boy band from Orlando (boy band capital of the world back then) that got the name from the city's nickname at the time. Lou Pearlman and Johnny Wright were the main guys behind the big wave (BSB and NSYNC were also formed in Orlando). Wright (their manager) started a boy band rock group named Gotti 13 that my brother was a member of. :lol They toured with NSYNC for a bit.. even got to play at the Superdome!

O-Town! Born and raised (although I haven't lived there in over 10 years). I went to Edgewater for over 2 years and then Boone (my district school) for the final 2. Are you a local? My best friend middle/high school is a gamer and still lives there but he's married.. sorry!

Burli is a good looking dude. ^5

Local = Yes ! I moved here when I was a few days old but have basically been here my whole life. I went to Meadow Woods near Kissimmee then moved to Winter Park and attended Glenridge then Winter Park High School. Currently attending Valencia ~

Meier

Local = Yes ! I moved here when I was a few days old but have basically been here my whole life. I went to Meadow Woods near Kissimmee then moved to Winter Park and attended Glenridge then Winter Park High School. Currently attending Valencia ~

We almost moved to Winter Park when I was in middle school but ultimately stayed in Orlando proper. Two of my bros went to Rollins although they did the night classes which were muuuuch cheaper. I think Orlando is pretty well represented on GAF.. I'm sure there are some dudes from here who would eat their arm off to date you.

I was in the anime club when I went to FSU. I'm sure Valencia (or UCF) probably has an equivalent too which might be a good place to meet some like-minded folks. Your very own Genshiken.

Szu

Awesome pics, ArynCrinn.

I really like your wife's vampire getup.

On a side note, I'm considering doing probably my last travel adventures post. Circumstances have arisen that may impede any travel plans in the immediate future.

We almost moved to Winter Park when I was in middle school but ultimately stayed in Orlando proper. Two of my bros went to Rollins although they did the night classes which were muuuuch cheaper. I think Orlando is pretty well represented on GAF.. I'm sure there are some dudes from here who would eat their arm off to date you.

I was in the anime club when I went to FSU. I'm sure Valencia (or UCF) probably has an equivalent too which might be a good place to meet some like-minded folks. Your very own Genshiken.

lol It's tough because most guys would rather just try to get in my pants than get to know me. It's alright though. I'm content with being alone til I meet someone worth a wee bit more effort :3
Living alone is pretty rad also. Gaming and watching anime in just panties is the best ~

ArynCrinn

Banned
Awesome pics, ArynCrinn.

I really like your wife's vampire getup.

On a side note, I'm considering doing probably my last travel adventures post. Circumstances have arisen that may impede any travel plans in the immediate future.

She actually is a vampire. Of sorts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom