• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

They were the most recent photos in my little photo storage thing. One is trying on an outfit, the other is at like 4 AM boredom time.

I'm 5'5"

You look like mix of Italian and Australian. You're pretty good looking. Post pictures again on here.

NinjaBoiX

I'll have more later I'm sure
jags.gif

Edit: seems more appropriate.

Diablos

recently discovered I can make gifs on my work laptop

tumblr_msbtj2TTZ81s3refzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ms6bn7ZWOL1s3refzo1_500.gif
How did FFO get hacked so badly that it had to be shut down? The hackers didn't own the domain, right? So couldn't it have just been pulled offline for a week or so until new security measures were put in place? I didn't even realize everything was moved over to FF Society. I was a regular at FFO until I found GAF eons ago.

NinjaBoiX

I don't know how NinjaBoiX hasn't gotten a "Creeper" tag at this point. :lol
Haha, yeah. :/

I ain't even mad!

Let's be honest, pics get posted for positive validation, I'm simply complying begrudgingly.

;)

Edit: and to be fair, the good looking dudes get some love too. Equal opportunities boyo!

Trying to cut weight and the scale hasn't really moved in 3 weeks but I feel a lot better so I said fuck it and took a selfie to try and raise my spirits

B91585A8-430E-4E1F-965E-54C4C4AF5785-2415-000001086298B8BB_zpsa3e32358.jpg

Sorry for the corniness

we'll get there eventually. arms look a hell of a lot bigger than 16.

Or.....

LPsTx2L.jpg

BOMA YE

I was contemplating doing something like that.

I would have to straighten my hair for the pic I posted. Still though! We will see. I had the undercut, thought it looked good.

SeanR1221

we'll get there eventually. arms look a hell of a lot bigger than 16.

I was contemplating doing something like that.

I would have to straighten my hair for the pic I posted. Still though! We will see. I had the undercut, thought it looked good.

Hah thanks mang. I wanna be team 18 doh ;___;

And you should go buzzed like me :-D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what's real anymore. Are reflections real? Is love real? Am I real? Damn you to hell Sats.

NinjaBoiX

OK, consider this your warning. This isn't you. Drop this shtick that you're doing, because the fun time is over.
I'm guessing this isn't a joke, as it's a mod. And the general tone!
I'm just not going to bother posting anymore pics, so drama is at a minimum.
So what gives Sats?

Please don't say you just found some random girls pics and posted them as your own! That's pretty weird...

If that's the case, that's really bad form. And that poor girl would probably be mighty pissed. :/

Edit:*reads Steve YB's post*

Yeah, that's terrible. Why would you do that? You should delete those pics, and any others you have stashed.

(wow)

Ok to try and lighten the mood of the thread, some pics from my recent weekend at the great British seaside

Girls won at pool
50XZlNb.jpg

With ma buddies
Slqqy1a.jpg

Paddling in the sea
CxxxMCT.jpg

Karate Kid style
8EY1xPY.jpg

NinjaBoiX

The person I have been posting photos of is not actually me either, just an extremely hot dude I found a tumblr of.
disappointed.gif
Ok to try and lighten the mood of the thread, some pics from my recent weekend at the great British seaside

With ma buddies
Slqqy1a.jpg

Karate Kid style
8EY1xPY.jpg
Yeah, it all got a bit dark there for a bit. *shudders*

I recognise the girl second from the right. Did I meet her?

Also, crane kick pic is always awesome Musha-san!

Clydefrog

Does Evilore require pics when women sign up on GAF?

so spice

edit: oh I totally missed the whole Sats thing. I was referring to women on GAF being so attractive!

0_o i don't even see Sats posts/pics 0_o

edit: oh last page, i saw those pics while on break at work, hmmmm detective gaf

im fake too, im uglier in person, as seen in neo gaf tiny chat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom