• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
New pic for the new year.

6b32bfb2577d11e28df322000a1f9367_7.jpg

Iph

Banned
Well I reduced the brightness and contrast to near zero but it only made it slightly less visible than it already was :lol

Ah. I got it in my head that I was going to post a pic since I got my haircut. I had never used the camera on my 2 month old laptop until tonight. I'm, uh, stubborn. :/

Sagitario

First picture of 2013 in the new thread!
OE8ZJ.gif

Yesterday, before a small party/gathering of friends.

jfhtg2qojc.png

Eye seems to be fine... doctor said it's almost completely healed, though it's still just a tiny bit swollen (and bothers a little).

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
The american football team I joined here in Shanghai... I'm still a little bit lost with all the rules and all but I love this game.

and one of the few pictures I don't see too skinny :/

Nice man! Is it like a semi-pro team or just for fun deal?

If you have questions on the rules, I'm not a huge expert but I could help, so shoot me a PM if you have questions.

Eye seems to be fine... doctor said it's almost completely healed, though it's still just a tiny bit swollen (and bothers a little).

How do you do that smile? Nice pic.

Nice man! Is it like a semi-pro team or just for fun deal?

If you have questions on the rules, I'm not a huge expert but I could help, so shoot me a PM if you have questions.

I think we qualify as "just for fun" haha there are no official league here in China but we manage to play against other cities. I think we are using the NCAA rules but slightly modify. Thanks for the offer ^^ I'll PM you if I get lost haha. Right now I'm trying to watch as many games as possible to pick up some knowledge and of course practice with my team.

soultron

Banned
One of my movember pictures from work. The gun and sunglasses were part of the theme that week. Can't remember if I posted this in the last thread, but I find it hilarious.
526345_10151291381216391_778871831_n.jpg

NYE with me GF.
150657_10151179678545636_311927982_n.jpg

bimet

Despite being a member since '05, I hadn't posted in any pictures thread... until now.
Hipster look:
0FP9U.jpg

Douchebag look:
LeJ2M.jpg

Read the shirt:
wHqGr.jpg

Alright, that should make up for it. You people are too damn good looking.

EVOL 100%

Warning, shitty cellphone picture incoming

N1eIP.jpg

My hair's crazy and I don't know what to do about it.

These braces are making my lips look really weird.

soultron

Banned
Warning, shitty cellphone picture incoming

N1eIP.jpg

My hair's crazy and I don't know what to do about it.

These braces are making my lips look really weird.

Hopefully you'll get over it. I'm empathetic since I didn't smile (with teeth) until my last year of wearing braces since I felt weird about them. If that's what you're getting at, of course.

Good thing is that you're sharply dressed, that's for sure!

EVOL 100%

Hopefully you'll get over it. I'm empathetic since I didn't smile (with teeth) until my last year of wearing braces since I felt weird about them. If that's what you're getting at, of course.

Good thing is that you're sharply dressed, that's for sure!

Nah, it's more that the braces make my lips and cheeks jut out. My smile is horrible anyway courtesy of my ghastly teeth. Thankfully I think I only have to have them for less than a month now.

Do nothing about it because it is cute.

Ha ha, thanks. My hair was the bane of my life in school, the teachers thought I was making my hair look like that on purpose.

Kangi

Ha ha, thanks. My hair was the bane of my life in school, the teachers thought I was making my hair look like that on purpose.
My hair, oddly, gets like that when it grows long, but not when it's shorter. I know the pain of trying everything and spending untold money on ultimately useless products in an attempt to get unruly hair to stay down.

Yours doesn't need to stay down, though. =p

Also, dashing as always there, Sagi.

magenta

Nah, it's more that the braces make my lips and cheeks jut out. My smile is horrible anyway courtesy of my ghastly teeth. Thankfully I think I only have to have them for less than a month now.

My orthodontist warned me about this very thing and he was right. I too have only one month left of the braces but I have also got dental surgery to look forward to afterwards :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom