• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
May as well post a drunk picture here...

Funny.jpg

:p

meee and my narcissism

MEH0q.jpg

Me at the Aquarium. Actually had a great time. Had not been there since I was very little.

Wd0oA.jpg

Helping my half-little brother installing and playing Guild Wars 2. Its hard to teach him to use the mouse and not the arrow keys to>.<

Arjen

I am assuming Havana the city and not a restaraunt or something. I would love to visit there. I heard it was a town that looks like it is stuck in the 50's.

Yeah the city. It has an amazing atmosphere with all the 1950 American cars, but it's really poor an that shows.
Great people though, really friendly and making music everywhere all day long

MutFox

Banned
What happened here? Did your Cinderella disappear at midnight?

Hehe, my friend was super drunk and running around barefoot... (Cause those were new shoes and hurting her feet)
She actually drunkingly asked me to guard her shoes while she went to the bathroom...
I therefore drunkingly guarded her shoes... (and my other friend snapped that pic)

Yeah, bathroom barefoot sounds gross... :|

Delio

First picture of 2013 in the new thread!
OE8ZJ.gif

Yesterday, before a small party/gathering of friends.

jfhtg2qojc.png

Eye seems to be fine... doctor said it's almost completely healed, though it's still just a tiny bit swollen (and bothers a little).

So adorable <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom