• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzer

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
2feOn.png

Why does this look like Reggie's mom

The reveal trailer would be amazing.

For nearly 30 years, Nintendo has brought you the best in gaming.

Now, we bring you the best in shock sites.

*cut to Mario masturbating furiously then ejaculation defecate, then to Peach fingering herself furiously while jacking off her phallic shaped nipples, expelling poo as she let's out an orgasmic moan, then to Birdo fisting his....her.........something.............flinging shit towards the crowd. In 3D

antonz

From The Dust said:

*cut to Mario masturbating furiously then ejaculation defecate, then to Peach fingering herself furiously while jacking off her phallic shaped nipples, expelling poo as she let's out an orgasmic moan, then to Birdo fisting his....her.........something.............flinging shit towards the crowd. In 3D
11sie6t.gif

Thoraxes

Alright so for my checklist of things that happened this E3 for Nintendo, so far, I have:
-E3 Bear
-Weinerpoop
-The Great Crate Photoshop Contest of 2011
-The DrForester Nintendo is back Gif

What else did I miss?

Mudkips

Banned
From The Dust said:

E3 + GAF is a dangerous combination.

It all makes sense now...

They let you discover your Wii in the previous generation, they teased us with hot Cafe to make it Stream and now we're full on into Weinerpoop territory.

All we need now is a Horsebag to complete it...

DIVE IN !

From The Dust said:

I think we need to cut back on the 4chan browsing lol...

Luigiv

From The Dust said:

Oh shit, you're I like Feet's alt account, aren't you? Run for your lives everyone!

ReiGun

From The Dust said:

PZ2E5.gif

Sorry guys, Weinerpoop was my idea.

I took a tour of NoA and they had a name suggestion box and this was the best I could come up with.

It was a combination of my only two characters in Oregon Trail who didn't die from syphilis.

PounchEnvy said:
Like literally. :(

From The Dust
Banned
(Today, 12:43 AM)
Reply | Quote

Sucks to be banned during E3.
That post did him in. It must be mindmeltingly horrible to have the whole thing snatched away from you now that we are so close.

Note to self and others: Avoid making posts of a sexual nature involving fisting and video game characters.

bananas

Banned
SolarPowered said:
That post did him in. It must be mindmeltingly horrible to have the whole thing snatched away from you now that we are so close.

Note to self and others: Avoid making posts of a sexual nature involving fisting and video game characters.

Oh god.

I'm not going to make it through E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom