• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for February: Yakuza 4, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, more (NA&EU)

Dsyndrome

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/#sf7159258

• Transistor (PS4) Free for PS Plus members From the creators of Bastion, Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites you to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city.
    • Apotheon (PS4) Free for PS Plus members The Gods of Olympus have abandoned humanity, leaving you to perish without their benevolence. Take up arms against the Gods, climb Mount Olympus, and take their divine powers for yourself to ensure mankind’s survival!
  • Yakuza 4 (PS3) Free for PS Plus members Yakuza 4 lets you explore the city of Tokyo in an unprecedented level of detail, experience every taboo in the underground world through the eyes of 4 revered men. Can you survive the dangers and temptations of the Japanese underworld?
  • Thief (PS3) Free for PS Plus members You are Garrett, the Master Thief. Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivaled set of skills. The most challenging heists, the most inaccessible loot, the best kept secrets: nothing is out of your reach.
  • Rogue Legacy (PS Vita|PS4|PS3) Free for PS Plus members A procedurally generated castle means every run is different. This is a Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger. Tons of unique traits make every playthrough special, and with 10 different classes to master, there’s plenty of reason to come back for more (punishment)!
  • Kick & Fennick (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus members Soon after waking up in a desolate but colorful world, Kick meets a small flying robot named Fennick. When Fennick saves Kick from a menacing guard robot, they find out Fennick’s battery is broken. Together, they embark on an adventure to the Core Tower to find Fennick a new energy core.

A fantastic month.

You missed Apotheon for PS4.
Edit: You got it now, nevermind.

Tucah

you speak so well
Good month. Is Yakuza 4 easy to get into for someone who missed the past few entries of the series? I played 1 but never got any further than that.

Flandy

Couldn't they have at least given us the PS4 version of Thief? They gave us the PS3 and Vita versions of Dragons Crown even though that isn't Cross-Buy :\

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Rogue Legacy just came out a few months ago, jeez. Why am I even buying these games at launch?

Think I'm just gonna cancel PS+ and buy back the free games I want to keep.

jayu26

Hmm, don't think so...? I've had PS+ since the PS4 was released, so all through last year, and I don't remember getting Catherine (also have a PS3).
Hmm, did EU get it? Let me check my list...hold on.

Edit: yeah I don't have it, I mean I have the physical copy. I think I am remembering it going on a sale...

Theecliff

Banned
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ KNACK OR WE RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

bsod

Banned
I'm glad I was wrong about Rogue Legacy being on PS+ this month. It's a fantastic game and I look forward to playing it again. Also, been interested in Transistor for a while.

OneUh8

Yes! Great month of offerings. Transistor is a very good game. Been holding out for Rogue Legacy and here it is. Super excited for that. Apotheon looks super interesting as well.

Blakynt

Banned
awwwww. bought transistor a few days ago......another double buy.....along with dark arisen, deadly premonition, tomb raider, uncharted 3, maaaaaan i need to wait on some games before rushing and buying

Alpende

Apotheon looks pretty cool, I'll play that for sure. Transistor looks okay I guess, don't know if it's game I'll like.

Transistor is an incredible game to get for free. Close to being my GOTY 2014.

Can't wait to grab Rogue Legacy. Always a fun game to screw around in for awhile.

Haven't seen anything of Apotheon so I'll be interested to see if its any good.

Good month. Even with my already having Transistor.

JayEH

I just bought Yakuza 4 for $25 on Amazon last month...Didn't think it would be on plus so fast. Oh well. This reminds me that I need to finish 3 soon.

Namikaze

Lol, amazing timing! Just sold my physical copy of Yakuza 4 like two days ago (going mostly digital with my PS3 stuff).

Top Bottom