• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for February: Yakuza 4, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, more (NA&EU)

DNAbro

I know this sounds gross, but I think I'm done buying indie games :(

I've spent so much money that I could have saved by waiting just a month or two the last few years.

Very excited for rogue legacy at least.

Word of advice for transistor, if you loved bastion, lower your expectations a bit for transistor. Great game still though.

I liked Transistor better.

As someone who owns neither Transistor or Rogue Legacy this is the best PS+ month I've seen yet. Plus that Ancient Greek game as the cherry on top. Time to finally subscribe after running all my trials dry since launch...

Grimsen

Good month!

Bought Transistor on sale awhile ago, but haven't played more than a few hours. Good game. Should've waited.

Rogue Legacy looks awesome, Yakuza intrigues me, and I have no clue about Apotheon.

I tried the Thief demo on PS4 and wasn't impressed. :/

SolidJum5

Neo Member
Great month in my opinion! Rogue Legacy or Transistor would have been enough for me, but we get both! Can't wait.

Edit: Completely forgot about Yakuza 4. February is going to be a busy month of playing games.

barit

Transistor? I will never buy Indies on PS4 on Day-1 again. Lesson learned, thx Sony! /s

Well Transistor was worth the twenty bucks and I gladly support the devs so no harm. It's really a lovely game imho

Good month overall. PS+ is doing work

Dambrosi

Banned
I already own both Transistor and Rogue Legacy on PC, but this is awesome news for my underutilised Vita. Also in for Yakuza 4. Thi4f? Ugh, I'll not even bother purchasing it.

Actually, that means that Yakuza 5 must be coming soon, right? Cool beans if so.

Occam

Awesome month! Got Rogue Legacy last year when it was released, totally worth it.

Definitely not resubbing after this month. It's just not worth the cost if you own solely a Vita.

You are doing it wrong. The correct move would be to buy a PS4.

hohoXD123

Must be an insane month for anyone who hasn't played Transistor, one of the best games on the system imo.

Yakuza 4 and Apotheon look interesting, may try them out. Haven't played any of the other Yakuza games though, hopefully I won't be too lost.

VinFTW

I liked Transistor better.
I loved the soundtrack more on transistor and the combat was fantastic but I felt it ended way too soon. The story was a bit of a let down too. All in all, it just felt like it ended before it really got started. I also found that I just stick to one combo of abilities that worked super well for most of the game.

Opinions of course though, nothing wrong with liking it more. This is just all my opinion.

Hexa

Best month in PS+ in like a year. As no Yakuza 3 on PSN, this will be my jumping point into Yakuza. Woohoo!
Will play everything but Thief.

GenericUser

Transistor is great, I was actually on the fence picking this up last week. Glad I choose not to. Also Rogue Legacy seems to be a pretty solid game too. Very good month.

pixxxelz

I have zero interest in thief and all the other games except yakuza 4.
Time to start deleting old games from my HDD I guess

Edit: I know transistor is great but I allready own it so..

This is the first month since the First month that the Vita was on the list that I own most of the titles.

Don't own thief, Apotheon (was looking forward to this one too!), or the new vita title.

Not complaining though, these games are amazing. enjoy everyone!

I've been waiting for Transistor to show up, awesome. Kick & Fennick and Rogue Legacy look pretty cool, so I'll pick those up too.

Guess I'll be playing more games this month.

Shin-Ra

Everyone that hasn't played Yakuza yet

HAD BETTER.

EVERYONE.gif

And then buy Yak5.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ KNACK OR WE RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Is that some kind of jelly/cake monster?

Khayam

Banned
Transistor? I will never buy Indies on PS4 on Day-1 again. Lesson learned, thx Sony! /s

Well Transistor was worth the twenty bucks and I gladly support the devs so no harm. It's really a lovely game imho

Good month overall. PS+ is doing work

Amen.

The people who wanted Transistor have bought (or should have bought) it by now. It was on sale at least twice before coming to PS+.

Now, the idea is to show the game to the masses and hopefully attract greater attention upon the amazing devs behind it for their next project.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Thief PS3 is abhorrent. Stay the hell away.

Great line-up, though. Transistor and Yakuza 4 are fantastic, and Rogue Legacy is really fun.

Don't know anything about the other two.

murgo

Excellent month! Always wanted to get Transistor yay :) And I loved Rogue Legacy on PC.. can't wait to play it again.

Koh

I bought transistor in the sale last year and have payed rogue legacy on pc. They're such fantastic games in not even disappointed. Transistor was my goty 2014.

So I never played *any* Yakuza games.

I am soooooo excited to finally get to try one.

Also, Rogue Legacy is something I wanted to play for a while - so I am so amped to play this as well.

PS+ continues to flex on people casually. Can't wait for PS+ on PS4 to start destroying people unquestionably, too. Transistor is great, but I'd love to see the library of retail releases on the console build up so they can start giving choice retail releases out and shut people up.

After seeing people complain about Velocity 2X, Pix the Cat, and now this month on Plus, I'm just going to assume some people will never be happy.

Seriously. Killzone and Knack are ass compared to those games, First Light, etc. You don't want those!

Top Bottom