• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Hardware Troubleshooting / Q&A Thread

daveo42

Banned
Every time I turn on my PS4, I see this in my notifications:

ps4failsqdas2.jpg

It's a list of all the auto uploads it failed to do while the system was in standby. If I click on it and tell it to upload manually, it goes through just fine. It's not a huge issue but it doesn't make any sense to me why it would be happening.

Glad I checked in here. I've been getting them lately and was wondering what was up with the auto uploads. While it sucks that it doesn't seem to work, it's a relief to see others with the same issue.

Has anyone had issues coming back from standby where the live bar won't load anything for any of your games or services? I've had to reset the console before it would work and have had the system lock up before when this happens.

So, this is weird....sometimes when I put my PS4 into sleep mode, it will, but it also gives me three beeps while doing it. Anyone know what that means? It doesn't happen all the time, maybe like 3-4 times a week, but it's still concerning.

Got this yesterday as well. dafuq? Anybody else? Could it be firmware related?

Glad I checked in here. I've been getting them lately and was wondering what was up with the auto uploads. While it sucks that it doesn't seem to work, it's a relief to see others with the same issue.

Has anyone had issues coming back from standby where the live bar won't load anything for any of your games or services? I've had to reset the console before it would work and have had the system lock up before when this happens.

same happens to me (bf4, bound by flame and recently child of light), i think this is fw1.7 fault because after that update is when it happened

daveo42

Banned
Ok, PS4 did this to me again today. From power off, everything loads up fine. Putting the system into sleep mode and bringing it back cause the system come back up, but the top game (which is Wolfenstein) shows an icon with no disc. Once that comes up, I'm unable to navigate to any of the other tiles. I can still hold the PS button to try and shut off or log off the system.

After approximately 2 mins, I get control back, am unable to remove the disc and trying to power down the system gets me a blank screen with a white flashing light on the top of my console. Forced shutdown by removing power worked yesterday in getting my PS4 back up. Any ideas?

Has 1.7 given anyone else trouble with their disc drive.

Twice now ive turned it on and its instantly done the three beep sound it makes, like your trying to eject a disc with nothing in the drive. Sometimes multiple times then every 10 seconds or so you can hear the eject mechanism moving without any beeps.
Turning off, unplugging it and turning back on works but its done it a few times now. Cant play any of my physical copies as will just get annoyed if it keeps ejecting.

I just recently started experiencing this. The PS4 would just eject whatever game was in the drive on its own and then wouldn't take it back. Called Sony customer support and the guy walked me through the steps to get the disk drive to work again. Which pretty much consisted of turning off the console, unplugging the power cord, hitting the eject button 10x, and then holding the power button for 10sec. After that process and reconnecting the power cord, the system boots up fine and works like it should.

When I asked him if I needed a new console he said it was a software problem related with the 1.70 firmware update and they were working on patching it. The problem continued though, and the last straw was when they had me initialize my PS4, only to have it happen again the very next day. Calling them again tomorrow to get a coffin and hopefully everything gets fixed and I can go back to playing Transistor and Watch Dogs :/.

The guy did make it sound like it was a widespread problem though.

olimpia84

Ok, PS4 did this to me again today. From power off, everything loads up fine. Putting the system into sleep mode and bringing it back cause the system come back up, but the top game (which is Wolfenstein) shows an icon with no disc. Once that comes up, I'm unable to navigate to any of the other tiles. I can still hold the PS button to try and shut off or log off the system.

After approximately 2 mins, I get control back, am unable to remove the disc and trying to power down the system gets me a blank screen with a white flashing light on the top of my console. Forced shutdown by removing power worked yesterday in getting my PS4 back up. Any ideas?

This happened twice to me in the last two days with Wolfenstein on the disc drive. Could that game be causing problems? This is really annoying.

Having a weird issue.

Twice in the last week when I turn my PS4 on with watch dogs in the drive it will boot up as normal and the disc will be spinning but then will stop spinning soon after. Around the time the log in screen loads.

I will be able to navigate the UI like normal but if I do something like go to the store it wont let me return to the OS by pressing the PS button like normal. It will only return if I double tap.

It wont load any games or apps and It wont eject the disc. When I try and do that the eject icon will just flash.

Also when I try and turn it off it will hang while the white light is flashing and I will have to force it to turn off by holding down the power button.

Next time I turn it on it will do a system check and everything will be working as normal outside of the "the system didnt shut down properly message". No issue number or way to bug report screen.

It has happened to me twice now in less then a week so I am a little worried its a hardware issue.

Currently on FW 1.7

Edit. Here are two people on the EU forums with the same issue

http://community.eu.playstation.com...en-ps4-has-blinking-white-light/td-p/21501637

http://community.eu.playstation.com...ognition-system-hang-HDMI-issue/td-p/21454271

Hope its a 1.7 bug or a watch dogs bug. Had no issues before last week.

Also I have noticed my saves havent been uploading automatically but I can still do it manually. Thats weird. I think the last automatically uploaded save in the notification menu was just before 1.7 hit but I will have to check.

Epcott

Every time I turn on my PS4, I see this in my notifications:

ps4failsqdas2.jpg

It's a list of all the auto uploads it failed to do while the system was in standby. If I click on it and tell it to upload manually, it goes through just fine. It's not a huge issue but it doesn't make any sense to me why it would be happening.

This is driving me up the wall. Especially the double FFXIV error every time I log on.

Stackboy

I have a Samsung TV, about 4 years old. The PS4 causes all the HDMI ports to stop working. I unplug all of the HDMI cables from the back of the tv and unplug the tv overnight and it will start working again for a while. Then a day or 2 later it happens again.

Yesterday I wanted to use my PS3. Plugged only the PS3 in, no signal. Plug the PS4 in, signal. So I unplug the PS4 and put the PS3 back in and now I get a signal.

Any help? It's driving me crazy!

Beefy

CE-34878-0 error code when ever I start a game. This started after yesterdays update. Do I partially or fully initialize my PS4?

u_neek

I know that others have had this problem, but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere so here goes...

Went out and bought Watch Dogs today and was looking forward to a whole weekend of gaming. After loading up and installing the game, the system suddenly shuts down itself and begins rebooting over and over. I have tried formatting the system completely twice now, but the same thing happens just moments after launching the game: It restarts itself and eventually goes in to safe mode.

My PS4 is fairly new and I have barely played it. Have any other Gaffers had this problem and are there any solutions other than simply returning the system?

rafaelr

seems like since 1.71 auto download for purchases made in the webstore stopped working for me. TR:DE was the last game it downloaded successfully, this months PS+ titles only showed the "waiting" symbol in the SEN store download list.
settings are all fine, double checked with this.

I know that others have had this problem, but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere so here goes...

Went out and bought Watch Dogs today and was looking forward to a whole weekend of gaming. After loading up and installing the game, the system suddenly shuts down itself and begins rebooting over and over. I have tried formatting the system completely twice now, but the same thing happens just moments after launching the game: It restarts itself and eventually goes in to safe mode.

My PS4 is fairly new and I have barely played it. Have any other Gaffers had this problem and are there any solutions other than simply returning the system?

Thats weird, does it happen with any other games?

darkwing

looks like a lemon

genjiZERO

I just got one a couple of days ago. I'm running straight to a TV via HDMI.

So a couple of things:

When I turn on the PS4 by pressing the PS button on the controller the machine turns on, but it doesn't send any signal to the TV. I have to manually turn it off and then on again on the machine.

I should note that I always turn off completely and do not go into standby mode. However, the one time I put it in standby mode the same thing happened.

Also, what's the deal with the little rubber pads in the middle of the bottom? They make it so the machine doesn't really lay flat. Consequently it's been in upright mode. However, I'd rather lay it flat.

Primeau31

I was actually having the auto upload fail after 1.70, has been fixed with 1.71. seems like it's the opposite for some folk or it was happening and 1.71 didn't fix it.

strange!

Afrikan

anyone use the HDMI cable that came with their PS4s?

my regular one that I had for over 8 years, which I bought used... has finally died.

I was so not thinking right to start gaming again that I was about to go buy some new ones but remembered I still have some that came with the PS4.

they should be high speed right? I think that is the only difference between HDMI cables that are standard length. High speed and non high speed.

all should support 1.4, 3D, Return audio, (maybe Ethernet over HDMI?) because it depends on the device...not the cable.

I'm confused again.

I have an odd problem that only surfaced tonight with the Destiny alpha.

-simple mic
- using normal game chat, not party chat

chat audio will only come out of my headset when I'm in the dashboard/menus/loading screen. then when im normally playing the game the chat audio will play over my surround speakers. anyone ever get his?

thenexus6

I know this isn't the right thread, if someone count point me to a general PS4 Q/A or software Q/A i'd appreciate it.

Anyway, so I was playing with a random on Destiny Alpha pretty nice guy then he got disconnected. I quickly went onto my recently met players list in my friends and it was only showing Killzone and Call of Duty demo from months ago? Whats up with that?

Been having major issues with my PS4 as of late. When i load up the ps4 and muck around in the UI sometimes for a few hours everything is fine. However when i load something up sometimes 15-20 minutes later the PS4 will beep once, everything is fine. Then it will beep again and the screen goes black with a circular loading icon on screen. Beeps one last time and completely turns off for no reason.

The PS4 will then go into safe mode. Sometimes i will hit restart and it loads back, sometimes it will get stuck into cycling into safe mode and takes 3-4 restarts to get it back up and going. Normally when it finally gets back up - i turn it off normally, selecting Turn off PS4, everything is fine.

Then sometimes for absolutely no reason the PS4 turns itself ON. Sometimes it is minutes after turning it off, other times it is HOURS after turning it off. It is absolutely bizarre. So naturally i googled it and came across a suggestion to use a different HDMI cable - which i laughed at considering i though it would be an AC power cord or system issue. For a laugh though I got my very cheap $2 cable and you know what... I played the destiny alpha for 8 hours yesterday without it turning itself off nor turning on in the middle of the night.

However i have had it crash once today but only after playing destiny for 4 hours again but everything seems to be OK - at least it has not turned itself on again.

However in case it happens again i thought i would ask - anyone else had this issue? Any other fixes i could try before having to contact Sony support?

pronk420

Been having major issues with my PS4 as of late. When i load up the ps4 and muck around in the UI sometimes for a few hours everything is fine. However when i load something up sometimes 15-20 minutes later the PS4 will beep once, everything is fine. Then it will beep again and the screen goes black with a circular loading icon on screen. Beeps one last time and completely turns off for no reason.

The PS4 will then go into safe mode. Sometimes i will hit restart and it loads back, sometimes it will get stuck into cycling into safe mode and takes 3-4 restarts to get it back up and going. Normally when it finally gets back up - i turn it off normally, selecting Turn off PS4, everything is fine.

Then sometimes for absolutely no reason the PS4 turns itself ON. Sometimes it is minutes after turning it off, other times it is HOURS after turning it off. It is absolutely bizarre. So naturally i googled it and came across a suggestion to use a different HDMI cable - which i laughed at considering i though it would be an AC power cord or system issue. For a laugh though I got my very cheap $2 cable and you know what... I played the destiny alpha for 8 hours yesterday without it turning itself off nor turning on in the middle of the night.

However i have had it crash once today but only after playing destiny for 4 hours again but everything seems to be OK - at least it has not turned itself on again.

However in case it happens again i thought i would ask - anyone else had this issue? Any other fixes i could try before having to contact Sony support?

i just started getting this exact same problem this morning, it will randomly switch itself off and on, and then i got stuck in the safe mode loop and had to power it off by pulling the cable because nothing else would work.

hoping that switching to a different hdmi cable will fix it, i haven't touched the hdmi cable or changed anything with the tv so i dont understand why this has suddenly started happening now. from googling it seems like people have been having this problem for a while, but i'm not sure whether it means the ps4 is broken or if its just cables. i might try swapping the power cable too if the hdmi doesnt work.

i just started getting this exact same problem this morning, it will randomly switch itself off and on, and then i got stuck in the safe mode loop and had to power it off by pulling the cable because nothing else would work.

hoping that switching to a different hdmi cable will fix it, i haven't touched the hdmi cable or changed anything with the tv so i dont understand why this has suddenly started happening now. from googling it seems like people have been having this problem for a while, but i'm not sure whether it means the ps4 is broken or if its just cables. i might try swapping the power cable too if the hdmi doesnt work.

While most definitely unfortunate you are having similar problems it is also somewhat comforting to know i am not alone on GAF experiencing these problems. Next on the list for me as well is replacing the power cord with my PS3 one and also switching which HDMI port it goes into my TV.

Try the HDMI cord switch first though and please post the results :)

Etzer

My cousin's PS4 is having some issues. He says it started yesterday, while he was playing The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

There is terrible flickering in the UI,
hYiY7uY.gif

many, many bright dots while playing,
mljCXSE.gif

and while the Lego demo he has installed doesn't seem to suffer from the flickering as much, you can see that notifications are messed up.
zg4Gcj5.gif

Also, although it's only been on for about 20 minutes now, it's getting pretty hot.

Any ideas on what I could try before contacting customer support?

HORRORSHØW

my ps4 keeps randomly making 3 quick beeps. it does it while i'm playing and even when it's completely shut off. i have no disc in the system. should i contact sony and request an exchange? how long is my warranty? a year?

pronk420

While most definitely unfortunate you are having similar problems it is also somewhat comforting to know i am not alone on GAF experiencing these problems. Next on the list for me as well is replacing the power cord with my PS3 one and also switching which HDMI port it goes into my TV.

Try the HDMI cord switch first though and please post the results :)

i switched the HDMI cable out for the wii u one last night and it has been fine playing destiny for a few hours. i searched yesterday and it sounds like people who had this problem all fixed it by swapping out cables, so hopefully it will be ok..

it only ever switched off on the xmb (or whatever you call that now) before so maybe it only happens there though. i also don't understand why it started happening since I haven't unplugged or even touched any of the cables or moved the ps4 for a long time. the only thing that changed was the os update, but it sounds like people have had this problem since launch so i don't see how it could be that.

i switched the HDMI cable out for the wii u one last night and it has been fine playing destiny for a few hours. i searched yesterday and it sounds like people who had this problem all fixed it by swapping out cables, so hopefully it will be ok..

it only ever switched off on the xmb (or whatever you call that now) before so maybe it only happens there though. i also don't understand why it started happening since I haven't unplugged or even touched any of the cables or moved the ps4 for a long time. the only thing that changed was the os update, but it sounds like people have had this problem since launch so i don't see how it could be that.

Yeah ever since switching out my HDMI cable i have only had one crash and i think it was the Destiny alpha rather then what i was experiencing earlier. Before the switch i was crashing every 20-30 minutes, now i have played over 20 hours of destiny and crashed once. I am calling it a win for now and hopefully if it is a firmware issue that is compunded by the HDMI cable then i hope it gets firxed soon.

Thanks for the update.

Jiraiya

Just bought a Ps4 with battlefield 4. Updated to the latest firmware, downloaded warframe played it and everything worked fine. But then I tried putting in the disc and nothing happened. I didn't hear the disc spinning and nothing appeared on screen. Anyone know what the problem could be?

My PS4 has always done the random 3 beep thing every now and then when putting the system into standby mode. I always just thought nothing of it because it would work fine later when I turned it on again.

I don't think it's related to that but it seems like my PS4 is dead or in the process of completely dying out. I tried to turn it on yesterday and it wouldn't turn on. I'd hit the power button and the light would flash blue for a split second and you can hear it click like it wants to turn on but won't. It just keeps doing that. Unplugging it for a while and plugging it back it sometimes allows the system to turn on and work again but as soon as I turn it off... it goes back to the quick flash/click thing and won't power back on. I guess I'll have to call Sony tomorrow for a new system. Hopefully they don't give me a hard time if the system turns on after they have me unplug it and stuff.

Also, do they directly fix the system that you send to them or do they give you a refurbished one? Just wondering if I would have all my game downloads and save data after I send mine in.

dcx4610

Having a weird issue.

Twice in the last week when I turn my PS4 on with watch dogs in the drive it will boot up as normal and the disc will be spinning but then will stop spinning soon after. Around the time the log in screen loads.

I will be able to navigate the UI like normal but if I do something like go to the store it wont let me return to the OS by pressing the PS button like normal. It will only return if I double tap.

It wont load any games or apps and It wont eject the disc. When I try and do that the eject icon will just flash.

Also when I try and turn it off it will hang while the white light is flashing and I will have to force it to turn off by holding down the power button.

Next time I turn it on it will do a system check and everything will be working as normal outside of the "the system didnt shut down properly message". No issue number or way to bug report screen.

It has happened to me twice now in less then a week so I am a little worried its a hardware issue.

Currently on FW 1.7

Edit. Here are two people on the EU forums with the same issue

http://community.eu.playstation.com...en-ps4-has-blinking-white-light/td-p/21501637

http://community.eu.playstation.com...ognition-system-hang-HDMI-issue/td-p/21454271

Hope its a 1.7 bug or a watch dogs bug. Had no issues before last week.

Also I have noticed my saves havent been uploading automatically but I can still do it manually. Thats weird. I think the last automatically uploaded save in the notification menu was just before 1.7 hit but I will have to check.

Same problem. After reading your post, I think it's a 1.7 bug.

What happens on mine is if you hover over the game with the disc in, it will appear as if the disc isn't loaded since the picture is greyed out. If you try to start the game nothing happens. If you try to power off or go into Safe Mode, the system hangs and I have to pull the power cable.

I thought it was just Watch Dogs since it's the only time it has ever happened but it did it with UFC last night. No problems at all prior to the 1.7 patch.

Grinchy

Banned
It looks like my PS4 can't upload my screenshots or videos to Facebook/Twitter anymore. So I can only use the USB copying method. Anyone else?

HORRORSHØW

It looks like my PS4 can't upload my screenshots or videos to Facebook/Twitter anymore. So I can only use the USB copying method. Anyone else?

i had that problem. i had to reinitialize the PS4. of course everything got wiped, but the upload screenshot feature works now.

Grinchy

Banned
Grimløck;118066085 said:
i had that problem. i had to reinitialize the PS4. of course everything got wiped, but the upload screenshot feature works now.

Yuck, definitely not doing that again. I had to do that like 4 times on my first PS4 and a couple times on my second when I was troubleshooting other things. Guess I'll just stick with the USB copying.

Have anyone else got the slowmotion bug? I started playing FFXIV and everything ran in slowmotion http://youtu.be/yfP4_aTR1E0 I thought I might just be FFXIV so I tried Resogun and I got the same thing. Turning off the PS4 and starting it again seem to have fixed it but now I can't seem to log on to PSN, might just be PSN though.

patriotpaine

Neo Member
I bought my system in early May from Amazon and it has worked wonderfully until today.

I played a little Blacklight Retribution, earned a trophy in it, and everything was fine. When I got done playing, I exited the game, synced the trophies, backed out to the dashboard, looked around the What's New section and then set the controller down.

While on the PC, I noticed the DS4 light turn yellow and got a notification that the DS4 had been disconnected. I pressed the PS button to reconnect it and it was fine so I put the controller back down.

When I finally went back to start playing, I moved around the dashboard and then got another message that controller had been disconnected. The light was no longer on. I pressed the PS button and nothing happened.

I reset the controller using the little hole on the back of the controller, it rumbled some, but plugging it back up did nothing. It simply would not work; it was like it was dead. Turned the system on and off a few times, and the controller still wouldn't connect. It worked on my PS3 though.

Plugged back into my PS4 it still wouldn't do anything, but after a while of constant vibrating, the light finally came back on and I could move around the menu again. The control works flawlessly around the main dashboard, in the trophies, settings, and friends list.

However, going down to look at the What's New section or any of the related stuff for a game doesn't work. It'll move down to it but then it's either super sluggish moving between the blocks or it won't move at all. It's the same way in the PS Store.

Games have become unplayable now though.

I boot up Warframe and try to select a planet, and it brings up the connectivity menu (online, invite, private, solo). Basically X is doing what Triangle does.

In Blacklight, the friends list is constantly popping up and closing on the menu so I can't select a game.

In DCUO, pressing X to play is bringing up the type your name to delete the character screen (which is what Triangle does). On the on screen keyboard, the keyboard switches between letters and symbols like the left thumbstick is being pressed.

In Watch_Dogs, pressing Triangle near a car causes Aiden to take cover (which is what X does). Pressing Triangle again causes Aiden to get in the car like he's supposed to. Only then, then horn is going nonstop like the left thumbstick is being held in.

The buttons and sticks are fine; they're not "stuck," they feel just like they're suppose to.

I've reset the controller, and I've rebuilt the database. It's still doing the same thing regardless.

I play with my DS4 plugged into the system 90% of the time since I play sitting close enough to the system itself.

Is this a controller issue (I'm buying a new one later today to see) or a PS4 system issue?

EDIT: Got a new controller and not having any problems, so I guess it was the controller.

Through the last few firmwares, my PS4 has been having over heating issues. It is well ventilated, and this occurs even with the air conditioning on. I'd guess the room hasn't been above 75 when it's happened.

Yesterday they had me try rebuilding the database in the safe mode menu, but the issue is still occurring. They're about to have me fully wipe the machine next. I'm expecting it to reoccur and if it does I'll have to send the console in for service. Either my fans are moving air like they should, or my chips are overly sensitive to heat.

Basically, after I've been using the console for anywhere for a few minutes to a few hours, I get a few seconds of corruption, then the system just powers off. When I power it back on it just has the message that the system wasn't properly turned off. This has been happening to me 3 or so times a day recently.

And yeah, it just happened again after reinitializing the console. Time to start the return process.

So my ps4 has had a few issues with not accepting discs. I was trying to play infamous SS and every now and again the ps4 spits the disc out upon startup and won't accept it. I found that the problem can be solved by turning off the ps4, plugging out all the cables and hitting the power button a few times and after that it does accept discs again, but it seems to be a temporary solution as the problem shows up again after a little while. I was wondering if anyone else had this same issue and if should i just return the ps4? or is it possible this issue can be ironed out with a firmware update? This is truly unacceptable.

Grinchy

Banned
So my ps4 has had a few issues with not accepting discs. I was trying to play infamous SS and every now and again the ps4 spits the disc out upon startup and won't accept it. I found that the problem can be solved by turning off the ps4, plugging out all the cables and hitting the power button a few times and after that it does accept discs again, but it seems to be a temporary solution as the problem shows up again after a little while. I was wondering if anyone else had this same issue and if should i just return the ps4? or is it possible this issue can be ironed out with a firmware update? This is truly unacceptable.

Yep, this has happened to a lot of people. Some say that it can be fixed on your own by tightening or loosening a screw. I think someone even posted some instructions with pictures in this thread.

This was the problem with my 2nd PS4. I went through Sony to get a replacement and the replacement has been perfect ever since.

Jas

Has anyone had a problem with the PS4 turning on?
Last couple of weeks when I try to power it on the blue light shows up for a second and then the PS4 shuts off.

If I unplug it from the outlet and let it sit for 10 minutes it usually will boot up fine.

Someone put up a video of it on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7o6caodWnI

Reule

More of a PSN issue I guess but only had it happen on PS4. While on the PS4 I've had it happen twice where my profile won't load correctly as in my Facebook profile defaults to the grey square face and not all information shows up. My trophy level and trophy counts show up as "-" but I can still view my trophies just fine. A restart fixes everything back to normal and it doesn't happen all the time.

The first time it happened was when I checked my Connection Status. I thought this may have been because my router had been reset the day before so there could've been a hiccup. I changed my network settings to make sure. The second time happened after syncing trophies. I had synced a few times manually out of habit. I think maybe syncing too much may have caused the hiccup again.

Anyone else have this happen?

Raptor

So a few nights ago I was Downloading Strider while surfing Gaf but when I pressed the home button it didn't do anything, then I pressed it quick like 3 times and went to Netflix but not to the UI or Home.

Had to restart the PS4 and that fixed it, seems that I let the NEtflix app running while downloading a game and surfing Gaf at the same time locked up the sytem somehow without a way to go to the UI or shut of the system from the controller or anything.

Grinchy

Banned
For anyone who has the problem where the PS4 won't upload screenshots/videos (and presumably game saves), there seems to be a very simple fix. You just delete all the upload notifications. Apparently if the list is too full, it won't upload anything new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFgw4WGF5lU

It worked for me. Now my screenshots will upload to Facebook/Twitter again.

icespide

Banned
launch PS4 here from amazon

started getting this issue today while watching amazing video. the screen will flicker a couple times like it's lost HDMI signal and then the PS4 shuts down. the only way to get the system to turn back on is to unplug it first.

it's happened twice today, one time about 10 minutes in and anothe time about after 3 hours of use. both while using amazon video.

I'm playing a bit if watch dogs now to see if it happens while playing games.

here's a video I found on YouTube of what seems to be my issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_O9VMiyu8o

do I need to get a repair started with Sony?

Top Bottom