• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

jbpaz

PSN ID: geofsux666
PS4 Games: Killzone, Battlefield 4, PlanetSide 2

PSN: MassXtortion
PS4 Games: Killzone, AC4, Knack, BF4/CoD Ghosts (haven't decided), Contrast, Resogun

I'm going to try and add everyone that posted above me.

PSN is kevcampbellHD

PS4 titles I will be playing, BF4, not sure what else I am buying yet but I love everything Battlefield and love most things racing, like Driveclub and Need For Speed, but I like all sorts so just add me if you want to

Location is London, England

Getting PS4 launch night

Hawk269

I like this thread better because it asks people's timezone as well. all the threads should do that really.

That is why I started this one. I know for some, they prefer to add people the their list if they are in the same time-zone, especially for games like Battlefield 4, where there are a lot of players at the same time.

If the mods will allow this one to stay as is, that would be great, but if a merge is going to happen, hopefully we can keep the format.

Key2001

PSN ID: Key2001
PS4 Games: PS+ Games, F2P Games and either KZ:SF or AC4 for launch

PSN: Agent_ShortBus
Games: Just Killzone
Location:SD, California, USA (PST). Weekdays 7:00pm - 1:00am. Weekends: all day except Sundays that's football day.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
PSN; Travaughn
PS4 Games; KZSF (primarily), BF4, CoD;Ghosts, Knack, AC4 and maybe some other game to take advantage of Target's B2G1F deal
Location; NJ
Timezone; EST
Hours; likely after 11pm during weekdays and any on the weekend

TheMonkeyBongo

Neo Member
PSN: TheMonkeyBongo

Games: Killzone:SF, FIFA14, Battlefield4, Maybe COD, Resogun and all the other indie games :)

PSN: PKM
Games: Killzone SF and FIFA at launch, other shooters at Xmas. Play everything but Fighters and Racers.
Location: NJ/East Coast US/mostly on 12:30am-5am (work 2nd shift), weekends times change but if not during the day then 99% chance at night Ill be on at 10:30pm.

Send me a request! Just say "Gaf" in subject line pls..I get a lot of random request.

ron_bato

I live in the Philippines, so third world bandwidth and all that, but I have a decent enough conneciton. I'll be playing mostly NBA 2k, and I don't cheese like most of the randoms you encounter in quick match (#Simnation). Will play both Killzone: SF and BF4 sporadically.

PSN ID: ron_bato
PS4 Games: Killzone, NBA 2k14, Battlefield 4, Warframe

Coen

PSN: coenvanderheijde
Games: Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2K14
Region: Antwerpen, Belgium - Europe

PSN ID: SylvanMidget (trophy lvl: 16)
PS4 Games: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack (and a few downloadable titles)

Everyone feel free to add me. We can get a big Killzone party going on launch.

romulus91

PSN: gromulus91
GAMES: Knack, Killzone, contrast, resogun, maybe injustice and anything else on the store

pop_tarts

Clarence Thompkins
PSN ID: Renai_Kakume
Trophy lvl: 15
PS3 Games: Over 300
PS4 Games: Killzone Shadow Fall, Resogun for starters.

PSN ID: Agent_Of_Atlas
PS4 Games: Killzone, PS+

I'm also on PS3 and Vita (from which I am typing this message ). Hoping I can change the name on PS4 though.

Primeau31

PSN ID: Primeau31
Games: Killzone, Knack, Battlefield
Location: PA, EST. play mostly on weekends where I'm not working OT

Top Bottom