• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

Cyport

We should have a google docs type thing where we can all enter our details into a spreadsheet, like the 3DS friend request thread. 0 requests here forever alone.

PSN ID: princeakuma23
Games: Killzone: SF, CoD, BF4, Knack, Warframe, Blacklight:Retribution, Resogun...maybe PS2

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
oh boy.. I thought this thread is some kind of petition so we can change our PSN ID's

mVeSU.gif

PSN: Flawless1984
PS4 Games: Assassin's Creed 4, Knack (At least, might have more pre-ordered, I forget.)

Additional notes: I barely play multi-player games, don't like to chat vocally but I can be someone to compare trophies to or on a rare occasion play some MP with (I'll be playing ACIV)

Additional Additional note: Making myself a kid at Christmas so I won't have my PS4 until then.

(Prefer if anyone who adds me from here puts, "NeoGAF" in the message ... I still get random casuals adding me from the Bejeweled 3 leaderboards.)

GeoffEff

Neo Member
I'm getting both consoles at launch but none of my friends are grabbing a PS4 right away so I'll need some people to play with.

PSN ID:Ultimo119
Games- KZ4 SF, Knack and Assassins Creed.
Location/Timezone: Boston / Eastern

I'm a Vita owner too trying to transition to PlayStation from Xbox as my primary so looking for active players.

PSN ID: MachineCaliber
Games: Killzone, Warframe, Knack

I too do not have any psn friends at the moment, it's practically become a scarlet letter at this point too, so all the more reason to ratify this travesty in the next coming cycle. :(
Plus most of my gaming buddies aren't making the jump yet either, but who better to make acquaintances with than fellow gaffers in the meantime!

Matt99J

Banned
PSN ID: Matt99J
PS4 Games: Killzone, FIFA, Need for Speed, Minecraft, Awesomenauts

guit3457

PSN: PelegrinuX

PS4: Killzone and BF4
Vita: Starting to play this awesome handheld two days ago. Love it!!

Feel free to add me (I'm spanish so EU gaffers are welcomed XD)

DBT85

PSN ID is DBT--85 (brand new account for the PS4)
PS4 Games: Killzone, Knack, Resogun, leaning toward BF4 as well and AC4 a few weeks after launch.

Åesop;88330683 said:
oh boy.. I thought this thread is some kind of petition so we can change our PSN ID's

mVeSU.gif

love the gif, and the show.

King_Moc

Banned
PSN ID: king_moc
Games at launch: BF4, Killzone

Add me please (regardless of region), my PSN list is pretty threadbare right now!

fsckit

Neo Member
PSN: fsckit
Launch Games: PS+ and Cross Buy games only. Watch_dogs & Destiny preordered. Maybe KZ:SF

Can we organise the friends list into folders? It would be pretty cool to split between GAF and IRL friends or different games.

PSN ID: electroshockwave
Games: KZ: SF and Driveclub definitely. BF4 probably at launch too. Will give any F2P stuff a go and AC4 and NFS Rivals are maybes.
Time Zone: GMT

PSN - MikeTheTeddy
Please Sony allow me to change my name :( lol

PS4 - Killzone Shadow Fall, BF4, Resogun (that one has co-op right?)

Edit - Drive Club most definitely, and possibly NFS Rivals.

Timezone EST

Gonna add people from this thread left and right when I get the chance, I hope you all do the same for me.

PSN ID: Tom-ocil
Games: Killzone, Knack, maybe others
Time: CST, Twin Cities area

Top Bottom