• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

Marvel

could never
PSN ID: Assassio.

PS4 Games: Killzone, BF4, Warframe, Blacklight, Planetside 2

I cannot add or accept FR's until the PS4 launches here on the 29th. My PS3 is dead with the YLOD.

I will send out FR's then, but do add me so I can accept them all on launch day :)

Fongul

PSN: Kamunagara
Games: Killzone, Knack, PS+, maybe Battlefield 4 (if I can manage to get that Buy 2 Get 1 Free @ Target)
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (Western US) but I am on late if I am at all (Midnight to 3 am ish)

PSN: plbelanger
Games: KZ:SF, FIFA 14

Feel free to send requests though I've sold my ps3 so you'll have to wait a couple weeks till I get ps4 to add you :)

Addnan

PSN: addnan
Games: Killzone, COD, FIFA

^ I like playing with everyone though. East Coast US to anywhere in Europe.

Chojka

PSN ID - Chojka
Games - Knack, Killzone, Resogun, NFS, ACIV, Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts
Location - Virginia, US (Eastern Time)

PSN: djblackice
Games: Killzone, Knack, and need help on picking a third game due to Target deal (HELP!)

El-Suave

PSN ID: AKGermany
Games: Killzone, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed 4, Fifa, Need For Speed, Knack
Timezone/Location: CET/Germany

Namikaze1

PSN: namikaze1
PS4 Games: AC4, KZ:SF, DCUO, Warframe and (hopefully) BF4
Location/Time zone: Connecticut, USA (EST)

Can't add nor accept due to having sold my PS3 recently. Will start to do so in two weeks.

PSN ID: Dredguno
PS4 Games: Battlefield 4, then two of the following three: Killzone, Knack, NBA 2k14 (unsure).

I'll start sending friend requests tomorrow. Won't be available to do so today.

PSN: tcbkilla420

playing nhl14 and hot shots out of bounds. And of course the free ps+ stuff. Ps4 day one (nov.15) in Canada with Killzone!!! add me up for multigoodness!!!!

Question. So with increased friend cap on ps4 how will that work on vita/ps3. Will it also get increased or still be restricted to 100 people?

From the ultimate PS4 faq on the blog.

The PS3 system will continue to support up to 100 friends at one time. If you build a friend list bigger than 100 on PS4, network servers will automatically filter your friend’s list when you play on a PS3 system. Additionally, you will be able to set and lock a pre-determined friends list to be used while you play on the PS3 system if you wish. Support for the ability to display all of your friends in most applications and games is planned, however, some titles will be limited to the current 100 Friends limit.

Blizzje

PSN: Blizzje
Games: Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Assassins Creed 4

Boyzi

Banned
PSN ID: Boyzi_Williams

GAMES: Killzone: Shadowfall. Battlefield 4. AC4 (Maybe)

Robbok

PSN ID: Robbok
Games: KZ SF@ launch, BF4 a couple of weeks after launch, Driveclub when it's ready ;)

Vormund

PSN ID: vormund
Launch Games: Killzone Shadow Fall, Battlefield 4, Knack. Anything F2P
Timezone: Adelaide - ACDT / UTC + 10:30 hours

edit: went to grab my Vita to add people and within seconds of this post I get 2 friend requests. :)

Valnen

PSN: Valnen
Games: Killzone (if gamefly comes through), Warframe, BF4 from gamefly later. Will buy either BF4 or Killzone later depending on which I like more.

lucius

PSN: Domingo256
PS4 Games: AC4, Killzone SF, Warframe, BF4/Knack( last 2 if there is BF deal)

PSN ID: JustSomeGuy77
PS4 Games: KZ: SF, Ghosts, BF4 and all F2P games

* Happy to party up with anyone and everyone regardless of location.

Top Bottom