• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Happy New Year VitaGAF!

Runner 2 is highly addictive. Find myself playing it more and more. Also Muramasa is fantastic guys. If you haven't played it, you should.

Edit: Can I recommend as I'm top of page?!

incpdo

scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

EsTsFtI.jpg

5EixtP1.jpg

Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.
Am I crazy or there is a big typo there on the " memory card" part of the text? Also happy new year, feliz año nuevo to all the vitacats I'm kinda honored to have my first wall of fame. I'm becoming a regular poster here. Can anyone recommend me bit trip runner 2? I mean is it a long game? It is better than the jetpack joyride runner game?

NesFe

Hello Vitabros,
Every month I plan to introduce my self in this thread and then I don't.. Anyways, happy vita owner here, had one since launch and I am currently enjoying this awesome import ^^

VASiUlA.jpg

really like this thread by the way

incpdo

Hello Vitabros,
Every month I plan to introduce my self in this thread and then I don't.. Anyways, happy vita owner here, had one since launch and I am currently enjoying this awesome import ^^

2w4mjoh.jpg

Welcome to vitaland any plans on buying games this month?
Edit: I personally envy you, I'm waiting for that game to come to NA . I think it will help a lot to sell some vitas, and let me tell you is a game I never played before, I have played every main final fantasy till FF IX

elhav

Hello Vitabros,

VASiUlA.jpg

Hello fellow Vita owner :)

So how is the Vita version for the two games? Do they run smooth?

NesFe

Welcome to vitaland any plans on buying games this month?

Yeah, I plan to get dustforce and broken sword 5 whenever they release in the US PSN store. Really looking forward to both games ^^

Hello fellow Vita owner :)

So how is the Vita version for the two games? Do they run smooth?

I have about 8 hours of gameplay in FFX and so far the game has been very smooth and it doesn't look pixelated like GR and SS, so I'm guessing it's native resolution. Anyways, loving it so far especially since I forgot the story of the game so it's like I'm experiencing it for the first time lol

Hello Vitabros,

VASiUlA.jpg

nice, looks awesome.

It's you. It's not amazing, but it is highly addictive. I remember I wasn't too impressed by it at first, either, but I still got pretty hooked on it.

Maybe I'll give it another shot. I'm using to playing the Trials games on 360 though, which were amazing... and the framerate in UTF is kind of off-putting. And why can't I use buttons for the menus? And why are there no captions on the upgrades? I don't know what those parts are. Annoying.

AmanoBuff

Already have that one, I generally love Personas. That's the only problem with PSV I see right now - not so many epic RPGs.

Well, you can play FF I - X on it (soon in NA at least), as well as a huge number of previous PSP and PSone RPGs.

Hello Vitabros,

VASiUlA.jpg

Nice one. I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. I've been hearing only good things about the Vita version so pretty excited!

Do you know Japanese? Mine is basic at best, so I might need a tip or two to play a few hours once I get my Twin Pack.

NesFe

Well, you can play FF I - X on it (soon in NA at least), as well as a huge number of previous PSP and PSone RPGs.

Nice one. I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. I've been hearing only good things about the Vita version so pretty excited!

Do you know Japanese? Mine is basic at best, so I might need a tip or two to play a few hours once I get my Twin Pack.

Well, After years of watching anime, understanding conversations became relatively easy . After that I studied Hirgana, Katakana and kanji but my kanji knowledge is only about several 100 at best. I don't have any issues playing games though, so If I'm able to help, I'm happy to do so ^^

Besides, there are already extensive guides in English on the games(FFX-FFX-2) that you can check out if you get stuck somewhere.

Maybe I'll give it another shot. I'm using to playing the Trials games on 360 though, which were amazing... and the framerate in UTF is kind of off-putting. And why can't I use buttons for the menus? And why are there no captions on the upgrades? I don't know what those parts are. Annoying.

I probably should've added that I've never played Trials, so I didn't have that comparison weighing the game down. I'm sure Urban Trial is nowhere near as good, but I figure we'll never be seeing a proper Trials game on the Vita, so for what it is, it's not too bad. It's got a lot of very obvious flaws, but I still sank a tonne of time into it last year.

Flandy

dat wall of shame
As your new king I decree that every last one of you shower me with praise every time I post here

Poor killatopak. Punched in the face with the finish line on sight.
More like tripped :)

Hello Vitabros,

VASiUlA.jpg

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Have to wait another 3 and a half months here >:l
Welcome to the thread :D

Massa

scee is taking the piss out of vita sales with these bundles

http://i.imgur.com/EsTsFtI.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5EixtP1.jpg[IMG]

[spoiler]Outside of Men's Room Mayhem those are some decent deals, although I doubt those games all fit on a 4GB card, lol.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

That's a pretty decent list of games actually, and they take 1.8GB combined.

RoKKeR

Hey guys so my Vita seems to be...broken? Bricked? Right now the screen is just black, button presses aren't doing anything and the little PS light is blue. I've tried plugging it in, holding the power button, etc. etc. nothing.

Help!

Edit: got it to work. That was odd, went to safe mode or something.

Saphirax

Hello Vitabros,

VASiUlA.jpg

Hnnngg, will be a long wait till March.

Welcome! :D

Yanksfan

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Have to wait another 3 and a half months here >:l

Eh, 3 months is nothing. Hopefully I can knock out a few games before then.

I'm really trying to keep pushing through Tearaway. Hopefully I can beat it in the next few weeks and trade it off for something else.

Flandy

Eh, 3 months is nothing. Hopefully I can knock out a few games before then.

I'm really trying to keep pushing through Tearaway. Hopefully I can beat it in the next few weeks and trade it off for something else.

I saw this game get announced live at TGS 11 and have been waiting ever since. I want it now ;__;

AmanoBuff

I saw this game get announced live at TGS 11 and have been waiting ever since. I want it now ;__;

Lol, same here. I remember getting so hyped when they showed the logo on the screen. Then more than a year of silence and then one entire year of teasing before we finally get it.

If we also get FFXII, hopefully it won't take that long.

Flandy

Lol, same here. I remember getting so hyped when they showed the logo on the screen. Then more than a year of silence and then one entire year of teasing before we finally get it.

If we also get FFXII, hopefully it won't take that long.

I remember just hearing the music startup and the FFX logo appeared. I was going crazy thinking that they might announce a prequel with Jecht, Braska, and Auron. We got a HD Remaster instead and now it's looking like we're going to get a batshit insane FFX-3 if that other thread is accurate.

AmanoBuff

I remember just hearing the music startup and the FFX logo appeared. I was going crazy thinking that they might announce a prequel with Jecht, Braska, and Auron. We got a HD Remaster instead and now it's looking like we're going to get a batshit insane FFX-3 if that other thread is accurate.

Really? I never played X-2 so I'm staying away from that thread until I finish that game. The more FF and RPGs we get on Vita the better.

Here are a couple of off-screen Vita gameplay videos from that YouTube guy. The game runs really smooth, so I don't think there are any framerate issues. About the resolution I can't tell, since YouTube makes videos look like shit and I can't really tell even if I had the game in front of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkjrJBe8UE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUPuFOCTME

Experienced my first "An error has occurred" on the vita while fighting one of Sin's spawn. Luckily I save often. Never had that happened before and hopefully it doesn't happen in future boss battles. >.>

Joining VitaGAF on Friday. Oh my god cant I WAIT!
If you're not a PS+ member, get it right away along with a big memory card. 16gb is good enough but it's really nothing. I already need to upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom