• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN (Vita/PSP/PS4/PS3) Downloads Thread Z | January 2014 | The Legendary Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhao_Yun

Has Tecmo Koei said anything about a Western Release for the Vita version of Atelier Rorona? Always wanted to try an Atelier game on the Vita but I would prefer starting with the first game of the Arland trilogy instead of the second.

So I got a Vita case as a gift, but more important than that I got a little something from Japan in the mail:

Oh yeah! so excited to transfer my 32 gb card and finally have all my library in one place :)

Anybody knows what will be the estimated time to make the back up and transfer?

I've been waiting on getting that card, but I think I will order one at the end of the month as a birthday present to myself. I've run out of room on my 32gb card and had to delete some things and just not download others.

On another note: I also hope that we get a vita version of Don't Starve. It would be a perfect fit for the system. Playing it via remote play is much fun but I'd like a dedicated version.

Oh yeah! so excited to transfer my 32 gb card and finally have all my library in one place :)

Anybody knows what will be the estimated time to make the back up and transfer?

Transferring using the cable, it took me less than an hour to move everything from my filled 32GB card to by PC, and then around an hour to move everything over to my 64GB.

Remk

I've been waiting on getting that card, but I think I will order one at the end of the month as a birthday present to myself. I've run out of room on my 32gb card and had to delete some things and just not download others.

Its an expensive item but it sucks having to juggle games around, I say go treat yourself man :D

Transferring using the cable, it took me less than an hour to move everything from my filled 32GB card to by PC, and then around an hour to move everything over to my 64GB.

Nice, I was fearing it would be a super slow process because of the content manager, will do the transfer tomorrow

joe2187

Banned
iNWSjdUX69hTk.gif

killer app

incpdo

Hey VitaCats! , two questions for you:

Anybody knows the new PSM Freebies,?

There where any good news regarding Vita on CES?

baekshi

Banned
Hey VitaCats! , two questions for you:

Anybody knows the new PSM Freebies,?

There where any good news regarding Vita on CES?

I'll help you with that.

Bike Rider DX and Rock Boshers DX

Since this thread have become massive, stuff like that gets downed easily.

This like the 5th time someone have missed it.

As for CES, Vita will be able to play PS3 games with PS Now. Beta test by end of this month.

incpdo

I'll help you with that.

Bike Rider DX and Rock Boshers DX

Since this thread have become massive, stuff like that gets downed easily.

This like the 5th time someone have missed it.

As for CES, Vita will be able to play PS3 games with PS Now. Beta test by end of this month.

Well ,Rock Boshers i already have it but Bike rider Dx is free , great!, Thanks for the update.

Any news regarding new releases?

Number45

Dokuro price drop: $2.99
Nice. I've been meaning to pick this up.

I will continue as long as there are 50ppp peasants
I'll continue with 50ppp while I'm busy and it means I risk losing less posts. More top of the page recommendations can only be a good thing!

Don't play with my heart like that.

Folklore is probably one of my favorite PS3 titles.
Still not available on PSN is it? I'll be amazed if titles like that get added to the service. :(

There was a tutorial in Minecraft? Was it in the console version, 'cause I sure would have appreciated it when I started playing on PC.
My daughter just started with the PS3 version, and yeah there's a tutorial of sorts at the start.

I can only snicker when people bring up Cross-Buy and Minecraft. It would be the poster child for Cross-Buy but do you really think 4J would pass up those double dipping opportunities? In my experience people are almost conditioned to buy Minecraft Multiple times by now. Besides the fact that Minecraft is big enough that it may lose neglible sales by not having Cross-Buy, the PS3 and hopefully Vita and PS4 versions are different from each other in capacity.

I'm looking forward to if SCEA is going to push Minecraft along with the Vita in March.
Maybe they'll do a saver thing, like Rainbow Moon did? So if you own one you get a discount on the other? To be honest, the only platform I could see me even giving Minecraft a try on is the Vita. Everything's better on the Vita.

I seriously never undestood this complaint. Besides not having a search function, I never had a problem finding what I wanted there. You need to touch only two times to find what you want: The PS Mobile Section and the New Releases button.
But these aren't new releases, so if you don't know what type of game it is you're stuck guessing. There should be no such thing as a store of any kind without search functionality in this day and age.

Is Velocity Ultra supposed to be more of a puzzle game or a shooter? I played through the entire Vita demo and it definitely has yet to grasp me.
It's really both. The different types of level place emphasis on both shooting and puzzle solving, and if you're going to go for 100% every level is a puzzle as you need to figure out the route to take/enemies to kill to ace each level.

Wonderful, wonderful game. 2K is one of my most anticipated titles of 2014 without question.

cafemomo

Wow. So you got the FF 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box? That's crazy! More pics of that artwork please! If I had the money, I'd buy it only for that artwork.

oh lordy I wish i had the money for the 25th anniversary pack. Perfo has it, and I tried challenging him to a battle via dissidia and if I won, I would have gotten it from him, but he didn't want to take up the challenge. :p

I just got a hold of the poster that's all. also got a hold of the other 25th anniversary poster

btw, do the FFX/X-2 vita have manuals inside?

my ffx-2 is coming soon. 2 day shipping from nippon to chicago, based ems
BdcSdr5CUAARErN.jpg

ended up cancelling my ffx & x-2 order from cdjapan since they are slow as fug, damn ebay was much faster in this case. and much cheaper as well.

Hasney

So I was saying that Wipeout 2048 was likely to get harder by the top class meaning I won't finish it. Got my arse handed to me on the second season, my word.

Think I'll switch the Vita back to Most Wanted.

Hasney

How is NFS Most Wanted on vita?
Good gameplay/graphics?

Graphics are probably fine going in with fresh eyes, but coming off the PC version, it looks quite fuzzy and the framerate is a bit janky in places. The crashes are also less spectacular.

If you haven't played the console/PC version though, the gameplay is still solid as a rock, even if the crashes are less spectacular.

lakers

Neo Member
Graphics are probably fine going in with fresh eyes, but coming off the PC version, it looks quite fuzzy and the framerate is a bit janky in places. The crashes are also less spectacular.

If you haven't played the console/PC version though, the gameplay is still solid as a rock, even if the crashes are less spectacular.

Nice gonna buy it soon,thanks for impressions

maouvin

So I was saying that Wipeout 2048 was likely to get harder by the top class meaning I won't finish it. Got my arse handed to me on the second season, my word.

Think I'll switch the Vita back to Most Wanted.

Wipeout was all fun and games until it began to require me to finish things in first place. Now my Wipeout sessions consists on trying to pass one stage. Sometimes I make it, and then quit while I'm feeling good.

And Sonic on hard is just the same.

Hasney

Wipeout was all fun and games until it began to require me to finish things in first place. Now my Wipeout sessions consists on trying to pass one stage. Sometimes I make it, and then quit while I'm feeling good.

I was playing Transformed on hard on PC. I really want to unlock the characters on the Vita again, but I'm afraid I may smash it against the nearest wall.

Anyone know what the most recent attach rate is for the Vita?

It has to be pretty large by now, the 12 days of christmas sale nearly killed my wallet. I don't buy *that* many games per year across my console collection, but the Vita for sure saw the vast majority of buys from me in the last 6 months. I now have most of the large releases and many of the best indie releases... I've lost count of how many I bought never mind how many come free on PS+.

Number45

I was playing Transformed on hard on PC. I really want to unlock the characters on the Vita again, but I'm afraid I may smash it against the nearest wall.
I've been playing it and had been enjoying it immensely, but I don't think I have the patience to 100% that game. The expert stuff is brutal. :(

Dr. Buni

I literally gave up on trying to play Sonic Transformed on Hard (as well as trying to plat the game). I was starting to be a little bit good in the Hard difficulty tracks, then I stopped playing the game for two or three days. When I went back to play, I could barely win a race in third position. Fuck. lol

Speaking of hard games, the later pacts in Soul Sacrifice are brutal. After beating the Minotaur (she wasn't as hard as I thought), the Wraith archfiend is the one kicking my ass. It is just so small and fast and it also disappears too often. Not to mention its attacks take like, 70% of my health everytime.

New deals in the EU january sale:
DuckTales Remastered
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – Classic Edition
Was €44.99/AU$66.95/£36.99, now €19.79/AU$27.69/£15.39

DRIVER San Francisco – Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99, now €4.94/AU$5.92/£3.62

Far Cry 3
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €14.99/AU$19.97/£9.99

Rayman Legends (PS3)
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €20.09/AU$26.76/£13.39

Rayman Legends (PS Vita)
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£24.99, now €20.09/AU$26.76/£16.74
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/08/the-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today-update/

Hasney

Oh Sony, with that one Vita game addition you are spoiling us.

If you own both a PS3 and Vita and want Rayman: Get it on PS3. Cheaper for a superior version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom