• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

yami4ct

New Uevos look good. Rodin's lack of hat is pretty crazy. He almost looks wrong without it. Art is damn amazing, though.

Most importantly, I sure do hope Rodin gets TPAs in his ult. Assuming he looks like Blodin, he's going to be a damn monster on my Urd team.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rodin looks boss - lets see which awakenings he gets. Triple TPA probably wont happen since he wont be too broken lol.

Need to get DIzanami as well.
I'm still on the fence between plussing Verdandi or Meimei. Both are great subs and leaders. The main argument for Meimei is that she can be a sub on a Verdandi team, but the opposite isn't true. BUT, Verdandi is a more popular leader (even more than Awoken Meimei I imagine) so friends will use her more. I could also do Bastet, but she's pretty much just a leader. Tough decision.

Same Dilemma here - but i think i will focus on Verdandi because she will be ready by the time she gets an Ult Evo, she is part of 3-4 of my teams and Awoken Meimei base stats are already quite good...so she will be useful without having to invest many +eggs on her.

In your case A.Meimei might make more sense but then again i think all 3 units will be useful down the line....so yeah.

Whitelines

Neo Member
just saw this on FB,

11403416_1102964579722307_5208508669042281147_n.jpg

Azusa

Cleared Noah legend with this team. But I didn't manage to OHKO the last two floors and had a little trouble with Sprite.

Can this team manage mythical? Ronia and Dmeta just a stat subs here. Don't know who I can use instead of them. PadHerder.

smbu2000

Wow, I can only imagine how much that person spent to make it that far in a year.

Well I pulled on the Saint Seiya REM before the collab. ended the other day and managed to get a gold egg. Bronze Saint, Ikki
He has really low HP, but his skill is very useful with that 5 turn bind heal in addition to the 5k HP recover.

Used the Flampy gift I received the other day to max skill my Kenshiro. Glad to get him out of the way. Next up on my list of fire characters is Hino Kagu.

Picked up the new Light Angel girl when going through Mephisto on my iPad. Happy to get one of them. I tried Mephisto a few times on my iPhone, but yeah nothing...

It's nice that they refreshed all of the guerilla dragon dungeons too. You can get a stone for clearing them again!

raiot

I'm searching for 2 other people to do a BFF triangle with me.
I'm specifically searching for people farming with D/L Fagan.
I always leave D/L Fagan as Spot 1 Leader, and most of the time my Hypermaxed DTron is up as Team 2.
Here is a small collection of my viable Leaders: (I'm just starting to build Green, Blue is my weakest Color).

My ID: 317.248.206

Please contact me via PM so we can sort things out!

Rodin looks pretty cool. Really wish I had one. I doubt they'll give him triple TPA, but I could see double TPA and maybe a skill bind resist.

saichi

Awoken is different from an ultimate. Ultimates can require some rare materials for the evolution. However an Awoken is distinguished by requiring two descended monsters.

Also worth noting that at least in Japanese (and I think the English version) all Awoken monsters have "Awoken" at the front of their name. Neither DQ or XQ have that. So neither is an Awoken.

In that case, I hope they don't cause I already separated them with the 2 DQXQ I have. I don't want to combine them again!

cw_sasuke

Finally Ult Evolved Beelzebuub - now i need to level some unit and finally try out a dark based team.

hermit7

Somebody said this in here a while ago, but they should really make a dragon fruit ult combining all of them. Like you would do for mechdragon ults and other dragons.

The issue is they are not farmable and as a result are unable to be fed to one another for evo. See the original Ceres/Neptune announcement where Ceres was meant to be fed to itself but the Japanese have some sort of law that prevents is.

Kyuur

Anyone with a Verdandi that I can add? Can't seem to clear Kitty Master with any other friend leader I have (need that 2nd TPA I guess). Any other green multiplier leaders with decent stats/awakenings would probably do too, especially Wood/Fire.

My Verdandi is max awakened, Lv45~ with no skill ups.

PS: For anyone around rank 50 like me with 40 stamina, Hello Kitty Master gives a whole rank's worth of experience. Pretty good leveling while its up.

Negator

I've been using someone's ogre friend and grinding out Rainbow Keepers with my team's absurd RCV. It is painfully slow, but I need Rainbow Keepers badly.

I'm up to four, should that be enough for now or should I just fill my box up with them?

Edit: Oh god. Dub-Mythlits are going to suck.

cw_sasuke

I've been using someone's ogre friend and grinding out Rainbow Keepers with my team's absurd RCV. It is painfully slow, but I need Rainbow Keepers badly.

I'm up to four, should that be enough for now or should I just fill my box up with them?
They aren't running away so you I wouldn't farm much more than you need unless you have nothing better to run. I put up Odin if you still going for it.

Ducarmel

Have at least one as a sub and only farm enough you need. Not sure if you have the team cost to evolve a bunch at once, you might be going to far ahead of yourself.

You should be able to scumbag your way to victory with your box. I did RK yesterday on my no-REM account with a D'Spinas paired with a Pandora. Four row enhances and lots of orb changing was good enough to take him down over the course of three turns.

Same with Wed/Friday dungeon, you should have a fruit dragon thanks to the gift dungeon so just run a 4/1/4 team and laugh your way to victory.

Kyuur

Kyuur I have Verdandi up... You can add me: 357.739. 314

Added! Thanks :)

I have an Orochi, if that would make it a bit easier? I use him in combination with a high atk multiplier leader. Don't need a ton of RCV to make it past 50%.

Edit: Sasuke you're good luck apparently!

Jagernaut

Anyone with a Verdandi that I can add? Can't seem to clear Kitty Master with any other friend leader I have (need that 2nd TPA I guess). Any other green multiplier leaders with decent stats/awakenings would probably do too, especially Wood/Fire.

My Verdandi is max awakened, Lv45~ with no skill ups.

PS: For anyone around rank 50 like me with 40 stamina, Hello Kitty Master gives a whole rank's worth of experience. Pretty good leveling while its up.

I have a max skill Verdandi so you can add me

I'll try to have her up today when I'm not farming Gold Keepers.

cw_sasuke

Added! Thanks :)
I have an Orochi, if that would make it a bit easier? I use him in combination with a high atk multiplier leader. Don't need a ton of RCV to make it past 50%.

Edit: Sasuke you're good luck apparently!

Oh sweet didnt knew this unit drops in the Hello Kitty dungeon...shit that means i have to try to get my hands on it now xD

Kyuur

I have a max skill Verdandi so you can add me

I'll try to have her up today when I'm not farming Gold Keepers.

Thanks!

Got 2x Apple Drawn as well so far. 70% dark reduction on his ulti seems pretty nice for grinding out certain dungeons. Too bad his active sucks.

hermit7

Just another BFF shoutout to join me and yami4ct earlier mentioned in this thread.

Here is my padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/MathChief/monsters/

in case you are interested in my other leaders than hypermaxed Ronia/Beelz/Lu Bu which I usually put up.

Soon when A.Shiva comes I will use him a lot, and I will use Pii to hypermax him then.

I am down, I run Beelz and Parvati typically. Similarly to you I have a bunch of other leaders that I can put up when needed.

mike23

Noah Legendary + Mythical cleared

Plus Urd friend.

Echidna was unnecessary, though her RCV was nice. I brought her in case I couldn't heal enough on Noah, but it was really easy for me to save the heart orbs after Twinkle Hope and just heal up to full. 2.5k auto heal was nice as well. I basically whittled her down to just above 30 to be really safe and then I just used Urd>Hino and killed her. Pretty uneventful.

Jagernaut

Thanks!

Got 2x Apple Drawn as well so far. 70% dark reduction on his ulti seems pretty nice for grinding out certain dungeons. Too bad his active sucks.

Didn't realize my mailbox was full so I didn't receive your friend request until after I deleted my old mail. I accepted now.

yami4ct

On my US PAD, just been running HK kingdom all that I can without stoning for the fruit dragon skillups. Had good luck so far. Got like 1 on melon, 2 on berry, 2 on grape, 1 on strawberry and 2 on lemon. Tried to do a low rarity L.Kali run today to get the S-rank, but I keep getting myself orb trolled. Being too conservative at using L.Kali's ability to refresh the board.

JP account is in the frustrating place of having a good chunk of great monsters, but no really good teams. My Kirin team is too inconsistent for the last floor of the Tower of Flare, but I did manage to clear Castle of Satan in the Abyss and unlock Team Challenges, so I'm just clearing through those for stones now. Sure hope the next Godfest is a good one.

Negator

How rare exactly is an invade? I can't complain too much because Expert HK is relatively stamina/exp efficient, but damn, that invade feels like it will never show up!

Tobe

How rare exactly is an invade? I can't complain too much because Expert HK is relatively stamina/exp efficient, but damn, that invade feels like it will never show up!

the invade isnt really good at all, when it came it was one of the only way to skill up i&i but now with the mini dragons (pucchilips??) its super easy to skill.

Top Bottom