• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racism caught on tape (NSFW) for starting car : White woman +kids vs Black male

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how she says "I'm calling their father" as if she's threatening to have her husband beat the shit out of him.

If she wanted to physically accost him, do it herself. Don't hide behind a man.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Have you ever said anything in the heat of an argument which later on you regretted because it wasn't true but you said it anyway.

Or it could be she really is a horrible racist.

None of use know for sure.
randomly saying "I hate white people" would be the last thing I say no matter how heated I am, she has no excuse, if anything it shows how she really feels.

Thread about racist mother becomes a mandate on northern NY. How the hell?

I wish I had that "This is GAF" gif. When the thread is about open and shut racism, the resulting pages are about how it's anything but or the conversation becomes something completely.

When it's a thread about whatever, and it just so happens to have a black person involved. The subject suddenly is solely about that person/hair/culture.

This just shows how smart it was for him to whip his phone out. Even knowing it's all on film, she STILL makes up a story about him almost hitting her kids and other shit. Imagine what kind of story she would have come up with if it wasn't filmed.

Why you all worried about the kids? The little boy calls him a "bitch" at 1:52.

They've already been affected. Their hateful future has been set early.

wildfire

Banned
How is it that their info leaks like this? It's so quick.

I was reading comments from a site called stormfront. I was thrown back by all the messages until I realized what kind if forum it was....

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1045055/

After reading that thread I began to realize the racism they OP was citing was the black guy for goading the woman. LOL.

These people are crazy and dangerous.

For such an uneducated loser she claims he is, he's one of the few people intelligent enough to film in portrait. Shows how wrong she is.

Oh my God. This is the perfect culmination of those complaints about phone recording.

Kikarian

It wound her up more that she wasn't getting the reaction she wanted from him.

Fair play to the guy in the car for keeping his cool. She's crazy.

Ecto311

Title of thread is inaccurate, BTW.

Should read: mother vs. her kids and black male, she's sure as shit not doing them any favors here.

I said it before but the way her kids are just sitting there or participating makes me think this is normal for their crazy ass mom. Maybe they are drugged on adhd meds or something she gets from her dealer to make them so docile. If I did this kind of shit around my 4yr old she would be showing some kind of emotion or yelling or running away not just standing around like well dads losing his shit again.

siddhu33

People are dumb as shit honestly...Don't know where the messaging went awry that somehow only lynching, burning crosses, and wearing white hoods is Racism...honestly, unless you do one of those three things there'll be someone talking about how people are too PC...

Not to mention how calling someone a racist is actually somehow worse than being a fucking racist.

Windam

Scaley member
"How many cops have I stripped for?" (right in front of her kids) and "Racist fucking n*gger!"

Wow. Just wow. Woman is batshit crazy.

nel e nel

Also, for factuality's sake, I guess we're TECHNICALLY north of NYC's location...

41.1500° N, 73.7667° W
Westchester County, Coordinates

42.9047° N, 78.8494° W
Buffalo, Coordinates

Yeah, by that much.

Technically NYC isn't in Westchester county. But it's cool, I just came to apologize for generalizing.

Drain You

First off I have to say I feel sorry for those kids being raised by her.

Second, I wouldn't doubt him starting his car startled the kids. Hell I've been startled by someone starting their car if my mind was elsewhere when walking by, especially if it was a louder vehicle. That's not his damn fault though. She is nuts, sad people like her still exist.

People are dumb as shit honestly...Don't know where the messaging went awry that somehow only lynching, burning crosses, and wearing white hoods is Racism...honestly, unless you do one of those three things there'll be someone talking about how people are too PC...

Not to mention how calling someone a racist is actually somehow worse than being a fucking racist.

The really crappy thing about this story (besides those two kids being raised by a racist nutjob) is how people can look at that video and say with a straight face that we shouldn't be sure whether to call her a racist or not. I read the first few pages and saw what that banned account was saying... just wow. The things people will rush to defend...

Kacho

I don't know how the dude kept his cool. That woman is clearly not right in the head and she sure as shit shouldn't be raising kids.

I love that we live in a time where everyone has a camera on them. Recording this exchange was the right move, especially if the cops actually came.

In a situation like this, a black man's word vs the word of a white woman and her kids, there's a clear loser here as far as the cops are concerned. This way he'd at least have proof of verbal threats against his life.

Xcellere

I wish I had that "This is GAF" gif. When the thread is about open and shut racism, the resulting pages are about how it's anything but or the conversation becomes something completely.

When it's a thread about whatever, and it just so happens to have a black person involved. The subject suddenly is solely about that person/hair/culture.

wSvoup5.gif

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
He shouldn't have put his window up when she threatened to throw her coffee at him... just move your face out of the way and keep recording her insane behavior.

I thought it made the video perfect. I couldn't hear her when the window went up, so it was just the guy calmly talking while she sat outside screaming. There isn't a better
non-violent
way the video could've ended.

Fuck that lady.

Am I the only one that heard her say "cops, yeah and how many of them have I stripped for?" Just throwing some more lighter fluid on the thread...

Not at all. They've been raised in a racist environment and are parroting what they hear, but it's never to late to unlearn hate.

Yeah, if they're separated or if the parents change their tune before they become adolescents and their worldviews become less flexible. Or they get therapy.

But I'm not being as optimistic as you with this situation.

This is such a sad and pointless series of events that is now being turned into reddit memes. Anybody who has ever stepped outside of their nice little neighborhood will see racism like this happen on the reg. Nothing new about this. I honestly don't see any humor in this. It's sad people of color are still subjected to this kind of hate from miserable people. This woman has children which is what's most disturbing. All I see is someone full of misery and hate for themselves and everyone around them. Not surprised or shocked one bit by any of this.

I thought it made the video perfect. I couldn't hear her when the window went up, so it was just the guy calmly talking while she sat outside screaming. There isn't a better
non-violent
way the video could've ended.

Fuck that lady.

If you listen on headphones and turn the volume up, here is what she says when the window is up:

"I'm gonna fucking throw my coffee at him if he does not stop recording my fucking kids.

I'm gonna whip my coffee at him. I am not playing.

Good! Put it on fucking Youtube! Fucking nasty nigger. I'm going to flip the fuck out. He dares to take (?) the car and then has to tell me about being a bad fucking mother when I call him a fucking nigger? Oh well. Now he's recording every single thing with his window up LIKE A PUSSY!"

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
If you listen on headphones and turn the volume up, here is what she says when the window is up:

"I'm gonna fucking throw my coffee at him if he does not stop recording my fucking kids.

I'm gonna whip my coffee at him. I am not playing.

Good! Put it on fucking Youtube! Fucking nasty nigger. I'm going to flip the fuck out. He dares to take (?) the car and then has to tell me about being a bad fucking mother when I call him a fucking nigger? Oh well. Now he's recording every single thing with his window up LIKE A PUSSY!"

It's funny when I don't know what she's saying and it's just the visual of her freaking out while he calmly speaks. Actually hearing her is just depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom