• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racism caught on tape (NSFW) for starting car : White woman +kids vs Black male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her face and freaking out reminded me of Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm

tumblr_m4nkokL0rH1qa9siqo4_400.gif

Levi

Banned
Racists caught in this thread (nsfw): racist trolls+kkk defense force vs neogaf moderation team.

Thank you mods for banning these asshats.

beast786

I honestly did once was like people here who made excuses for using derogatory/racial/sexist slurs during anger. Gaf corrected me and I was wrong. Now since I am on the other side, I can't imagine how clearly wrong I was.

This is why I love gaf

Cartman86

Banned
has to be fake. Only Robert C. Byrd (U.S. Senator, Democrat, Grand Kleagle, deceased) could say something like that and get away with it.

Have a family friend who uses that exact phrasing when she talks about Obama and gets on her tangents about black people in America. My dad also will say similar things.

MoxManiac

She says he almost hit her kid with his car, but in the video she clearly says he scared the shit out of her kid by starting his car...wish the guy on the radio picked up on that and asked her about it.

kortez320

The only argument I can conceive is that I guess some may argue he should have just driven off and gone about his day instead of filming the video and uploading it. But I certainly wouldn't suggest that this outcome was wrong.

I would say he definitely should have. Driven off I mean. You just don't need to escalate that bullshit.

He's still not 'in the wrong' though. I mean clearly. Jesus at that video. What a trashy person. The stripping comment puts a nice little bow on the whole thing.

Two Words

Now I remember who this woman reminds me of. Her face and tone reminds me of that mom on Law and Order SVU that killed two of her baby children and tried to get her older daughter blamed for it.

You know, sometimes some people deserve a well-earned punch in the face. This is a prime example of that. Shit, I'd actually pay some money to see a clip of this bitch ranting and someone walking up and squarely landing a fist into her face (with the kids not there obviously). Doesn't matter if its a man or woman, a person like this deserves it. Not condoning violence or anything, but you have to agree this would be satisfying to see.

Going by the responses of the guy should of drove off, youtube would be boring as fuck, twitter would be shit, and facebook would be the politest shit on earth.

With that said shit would continue and im sure after the world seeing thjs video and the recording from that ex cliplers owner, people would shut the fuck up once the phone comes out. This will be the new justice system as it gets more widespread and the aggressors are targeted like she is being done now.

My phone is my best weapon of defense.

PSGames

She says he almost hit her kid with his car, but in the video she clearly says he scared the shit out of her kid by starting his car...wish the guy on the radio picked up on that and asked her about it.
Was his rap music really loud or something when he started the car? I'm just trying to understand how starting a car could scare anyone.

Watching more of the video this woman is a complete nutcase.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Was his rap music really loud or something when he started the car? I'm just trying to understand how starting a car could scare anyone.

If he was uncomfortable with the n-word, why would he listen to rap music, where it's used five times in every sentence? He should've been more accepting of her right to use that language.

The only argument I can conceive is that I guess some may argue he should have just driven off and gone about his day instead of filming the video and uploading it. But I certainly wouldn't suggest that this outcome was wrong.

Would it been easier with less "escalation"? Probably. However I think that sometimes it is worth standing up and going through all the hassle to show people how this world works. You can only take so much and be quiet about it. I don't agree with all those people who would have "snapped" and resorted to violence because you can't justify that even though words can hurt. There are kids, the woman is probably weaker and in general you don't make something right by doing something wrong.

Basicly: exposing a racist is a good deed and should happen more often, any other threats/violence/lynchmob against her or her family should only play out in your mind even though I can imagine that it takes a lot of self control to do so.

SegaShack

People like her are why I've given up on society. Just ridiculous.

If this was representative of most of society, this video wouldn't have all the views it does and this wouldn't be making headlines. Racism still goes on and realistically it always will, no matter how small the number of racists are, this does not mean that it represents the majority of society.

There are more good than bad people. The more good than bad the better and we should try to work on that instead of giving up on society. Don't let the small number of jerks whether they be racists, bullies, corrupt politicians, bank robbers, or killers, make you think that the whole of the world is an awful place.

Acerac

Banned
I get the paper today and of course this woman's face is plastered across the front. Good show, Buffalo News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom