• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rambo: The Videogame [OT] Mission... accomplished.

Claneko

I have to admit...when this goes on sale via Steam, I'll most likely get it. I'd never pay 30 bucks for this, but like 5? Sure.

Roo

uBXZKvi.jpg

Jesus Christ...

r3n4ud

I have to admit...when this goes on sale via Steam, I'll most likely get it. I'd never pay 30 bucks for this, but like 5? Sure.
Man, $10 and I'm all over it! I'm soooo very excited to play this. Been following this one since it was announced.

Eusis

Can I get lost in a jungle forever and ever, just like in the NES game that was my primary Rambo exposure?

I can't stop laughing seeing this thread for some reason!

But if the game is bad, it's a shame because with much effort this could've been great!

Same with a modern day Indiana Jones game that plays on par like Uncharted. It'll never happen but it's my dream game!

Ghostbusters was probably the best movie-based game ever made.

Holy crap; I thought this game was a joke. I didn't know it was a real game! I'm kinda intrigued to play it but I'm 99.999999999% sure it's going to be the worst game of the year. Aliens Colonial Marines is probably better.

Marc

Nope. Just Rambo.

Just? Rambo would have killed all the Romans instead of being such a nancy boy quitter like Jesus.

I was very interested in this game from the first screenshot. When it looked like a Rambo 1, third person action/stealtg game. Sodding on rails shooter? C'mon!

Will wait for a Steam sale, I think... I kind of want this game. It looks so bad that it could be good... and besides that, it's a light gun game.

I want to get get this at some point. I remember thinking a Rambo game would be easy to make using an Far Cry 3 as a basis. It already had grenade tipped arrows, so it just needs some more stealth options.

But I never imagined an on rails Rambo. The first Rambo film has just one kill if I remember correctly, so how is that going to work in a litegun shooter?

shandy706

After watching that video I have to play this at some point.

If only to see if those guys suck at aiming....or if the game has horrible controls.

RAIDEN1

Any idea when the reviews for this will be out? Imagine if they made a rambo game using CryEngine 3! I agree Far Cry is what this game should have cloned..

UnrealEck

I like how you can duck down behind a little box and the guy at the other side of the box will stop shooting and just stand there waiting indefinitely for you to pop back up and continue shooting.

Jawmuncher

"It's Close"

"How Close?"

"Up Your Ass!"

Man that is my all time favorite quote from any rambo film and fits this game perfectly.

Top Bottom