• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: CBS Considering Dropping Supergirl Over Budget Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the case then maybe the should kill her character off. I don't know, Cat is great I guess but if the show's life rides on this contract then I rather it lives on for a few more season in the CW without Flockhart.

lol...so basically she's the reason for the budget to be that high. Fuck her then.
Kill Cat Grant, move the show to Vancouver, give it to CW.

Man, you people be all like

eV6J4zG.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Ridiculous this show costs so much to make, most likely has to do with the location.

Flash is cheaper to produce and looks a lot better than this. I couldn't believe how cheap the sets looked in Supergirl when I watched the crossover with Flash.

Skux

I hope it comes back for season 2, I really enjoy the show.

They just need to get it out of LA, filming and labour costs must be insane.

Can I suggest Wellington, New Zealand. It's dirt cheap over here :p

Setsuna

Ridiculous this show costs so much to make, most likely has to do with the location.

Flash is cheaper to produce and looks a lot better than this. I couldn't believe how cheap the sets looked in Supergirl when I watched the crossover with Flash.

What in the!? No. you are wrong

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

It sounds like the problem isn't so much the production costs as it is the licence fee they're paying to DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom