• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoozilla

I like them throwing out this detailed hypothetical foreign policy Star Trek holo scenario for Carson, just to see him struggle.

Ben Carson:"We need more than 2 brigades there"

Brigade-consisting of about 6 battalions
Battallion-consisting of around 300-800 troops

Carson you're an idiot

Nibiru

Banned
I don't like Obama but I'm not so against his deal with Iran. I think you should do anything you can to avoid military conflict.

Iran only got money from un-frozen assets. They weren't given bags of money.

This is true and the lies about this piss me off tbh.

It always upsets me when these republican candidates say you have to be religious to be president since only religious people have moral values. I get my values from wanting to be a good person and having empathy for others, and I don't think I'm any less of a good person simply because I'm not religious. Its really frustrating to see this type of misguided mentality be so prevalent. Heck im pretty sure my parents think that too, they go to a car shop called 'christian brothers' simply because they believe they're more trustworthy since they're christian

Grover

Banned
Does Marco Rubio not realize what tearing up the deal would do doesn't he?

yea but he wants the Republican vote

primary voters hate everything obama does

republican primary voters are so simple minded and tunnel visioned you could convince them not to breathe by saying obama loves oxygen

"Hey Christie what would you do"
"Brett let me tell you about HILARY CLINTON. Hilary Clinton was asked questions. Hilary Clinton didn't answer those questions!"
"Isn't that what you're doing right now?"
"HILARY CLINTON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom