• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Rand is either disingenuous or incredibly naive about what would happen in his scenario.

He's absolutely disingenuous! The man lies through his teeth daily. He talks a good game on some issues at the debates, but then at smaller events he goes the opposite way. He wouldn't know integrity if it smacked him in the face with it's dick.

God has indeed blessed this country with bountiful harvests of non-natural genetically-modified corn to spit into internal combustion engines.

"God has blessed us with fuel. We bathe in it to praise him, we drink it to feel him. Drink the Oil, you peasants. So he may be reborn! I will be the one to resurrect God!"

"God has blessed this country with resources"

Does he realize how ridiculous this statement is? Why did he "bless" other oil rich countries? :)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Anybody have clips of the Jesus/Sweden comment? I think I missed it because this fox news player is fucking horrible.

The Beard

the rand paul scream team in the audience is seriously getting annoying

Lol at people thinking the crowd was behind his comments about the war on drugs/ war on minorities. They cheer no matter what he says. He could say, "Putin is a one horse country. Oil. And energy." and he'd get a cheer.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
carson - "im against government in every aspect of our lives"

shut your fucking mouth you liar

Says the guy who was just talking the other day about opening up a new government cybersecurity department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom