• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie's so fucking obsessed with Hillary I wouldn't be surprised if he had some shrine dedicated to her.

He does too?

Wow, I have something in common with him. Although, mine's more like an alter than a shrine. We have to give Hillary blood sacrifices, or she sends the ghost of Vince Foster after us.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
It always upsets me when these republican candidates say you have to be religious to be president since only religious people have moral values. I get my values from wanting to be a good person and having empathy for others, and I don't think I'm any less of a good person simply because I'm not religious. Its really frustrating to see this type of misguided mentality be so prevalent. Heck im pretty sure my parents think that too, they go to a car shop called 'christian brothers' simply because they believe they're more trustworthy since they're christian

Most of them appear to be Sunday Christians. If they actually followed the teachings of the religion they wouldn't be showing half of what they're saying.

Brinbe

0PdyKw6.jpg

Grover

Banned
im uncomfortable around people who say they get their moral values from god,

cuz if ever for whatever reason they start to doubt their god or disown their god, that means they'll have no moral basis and will go around doing w/e they want

Hoje0308

Banned
It always upsets me when these republican candidates say you have to be religious to be president since only religious people have moral values. I get my values from wanting to be a good person and having empathy for others, and I don't think I'm any less of a good person simply because I'm not religious. Its really frustrating to see this type of misguided mentality be so prevalent. Heck im pretty sure my parents think that too, they go to a car shop called 'christian brothers' simply because they believe they're more trustworthy since they're christian

Republican primary voters don't give a shit about the nonreligious. They'd rather we not exist at all and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Owzers

Rand Paul you are an asshole, a real shithead looking motherfucker.

i know you say that, buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt did you know they take money from people in the middle east? Those nations that we just got done saying we had to rally together to fight terrorism around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom