• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crash Bandicoot is back... In Skylanders

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
CEqVh3E.gif

georly

Cause it could be a Sony partnership. You know like Activision has been doing with literally all their games.

Because Sony possibly owns the rights now? :V

The article says he'd be PS4 exclusive and that he'd be part of a "Crash edition". Would help if people actually read it instead of immediately reacting.

Ok, if it's part of a deal/promotion, then fine. Otherwise he'd just be multiplatform.

Yea no I'm not jumping on the dream is dead train yet. Activision already said crash wouldn't fit so to change their mind I'm thinking its just cross promotion. Announce a new Crash and o yea he's also coming to skylanders announcement

If this gets revealed on the Sony stage, I legitimately want audible booing from the audience that's there. I don't care how immature it is.

If THIS is what all the teasing from Sony led to, they deserve it.

What if they do this to troll similar to how they announced World of Final Fantasy right before FFVII Remake?

Wonders when NeoGAF will actually realise the Skylanders games are good and Crash would fit in rather well.

Still expecting this to be the beginning of bringing him back solo.

zeromcd73

If it's true, why would it be PS4-exclusive? That wouldn't make a lot of sense, considering Crash used to be multiplat since the PS2 era. So, if this turns out to be true, who knows if there might be more to it.
Exactly.

This being true points to a real Crash game even more so. Keep the dream alive!

KingBroly

Banned
If it's true, why would it be PS4-exclusive? That wouldn't make a lot of sense, considering Crash used to be multiplat since the PS2 era. So, if this turns out to be true, who knows if there might be more to it.

Might be a DI3.0 kinda deal where the figure comes later everywhere else

Alienous

I hope Andrew House invites Eric Hirshberg onto the Sony E3 press conference to announce it, then spits in his face after the trailer plays and tells him to leave the stage.

Anth0ny

this is that conker thing all over again, if true

it will get completely shit on and there will be a real crash game eventually

Scrawnton

Please let this be the only crash appearance this gen. Don't waste any devs time and take an actual good product from us.

Top Bottom