• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crash Bandicoot is back... In Skylanders

kagamin

tumblr_npfzga2t9c1s2htvko1_500.gif

These reactions.

takoyaki

Crash is back ... in Pog form!

don't really care either way, but even if Crash would be added to the next Skylanders game, that doesn't automatically mean there won't be another platforming game. Activision and Sony could have made an agreement similar to the one between Marvel and Sony Pictures. Live-action Spidey in the MCU, animated Spidey as a separate movie done by Sony on their own.

farisr

What if they do this to troll similar to how they announced World of Final Fantasy right before FFVII Remake?
Doesn't matter, there is such a thing as trolling too much. The PSX shirt was enough already. If they reveal this first, and it gets booed. Then so be it. They deserve it. It's not like people will boo the actual reveal if that happens.

Nanashrew

Banned
To be honest, why did it take so long to get Crash or other characters from Activision owned IPs into their Skylanders series?

Ploid 3.0

Poor Crash, you should have had your rest years and years ago. They keep dragging your corpse through the mud. Zombification should be abolished. So sad to see.

Guymelef

Crash Edition is PS4 exclusive. this could means:

1-Exclusive content deal just like lot of other games
2-Crash game in the works for PS4 and this could be the equivalent to this.
attachment.php

L Thammy

I'm actually morbidly curious as to what Crash will look like if this happens. I mean, it seems like they deliberately made Spyro as butt-ugly as possible for Skylanders:

spyro7ezfe.png

EDIT: If it's a special guest character maybe he's be safe?

Nibel

No Crash Bandicoot and you guys whine

Now they give you Crash Bandicoot and you guys STILL whine

No wonder people have no respect for video games

Dragun619

There is gonna be some Mad reactions. lol

I can already hear the booing from the audience from the E3 stage, The PlayStation theaters, and E3 streams pouring in.

Onaco

If this happens, I'm going to scream bloody murder in the E3 theater event. I might even record it to show crowd reactions to the crime.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
See, now this is the only unfortunate leak of E3.

Just imagine 1+ minute of on stage build up about the return of Crash Bandicoot, followed by this unveil, and then later confirmation that this is the only Crash Bandicoot thing in existence.

attachment.php

Yup. I don't see what prevent both from happening. Crash game for PS4 and Crash figure for Skylanders.

KingBroly

Banned

Disney Infinity had Star Wars characters exclusively for a period last year.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Just imagine 1+ minute of on stage build up about the return of Crash Bandicoot, followed by this unveil, and then later confirmation that this is the only Crash Bandicoot thing in existence.

It can work the other way, though. Now some people will expect it to be this turd of an announcement, and there could be relief!

The lack of self awareness on the part of Sony to do something like that would be insane.

Top Bottom