• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

["Rumor"] Final Fantasy XV Delayed to November 29 [Up: Photo evidence]

When will Final Fantasy XV release?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chozen

World is Epic details:

who.gif

Well
he said those spoilers were overly negative. Some story stuff were true (Ifrit is in, Arydn is final vilian, Shiva), but other way wrong (Ardyn isn't Ifrit and isn't some old king). Console version while buggy were only recently started to get ported, was getting smother. No ghost child Luna.
Ahh okay thanks! Sounds like there *may* be an element of truth in all of these leakers

Ydelnae

World is Epic details:
Was planned to be 3 games:

Game 1: Noctis and the gang, invasion/save capture Stella

Game 2: Gain power of old kings, take back the Kingdom

Game 3: King Noctis vs Gods.

Fall apart because they didn't have a concrete idea on how the games would be. Would the scale fully opened, kind of open, linear like 13. Should the games be 20 to 25 hours? Basically they have didn't know who to get from point A, to B, to C, only rough concepts.

Stella stuff from 2008 stuff was cut out very early on. Was mainly concepts Nomura was making and was cuts cuss it didn't fit in the new draft of the story/couldn't make it work. Not a lot of Stella, had very little.

Said while he felt bad for Nomura, though he may have taken more than he could chew. People need to stop having a romantize version of Versus (I think even the leaker called out Kagari over this or something else).

There was a 2010 demo behind closed doors, but it was poorly received, buggy and messy.

These aren't real.

chozen

Care to say why at least?.

Because it sounds like everything we already could have guessed today.

Also it sounds like this was something spawned during the middle of development,

you know when devs start making choices on how they would make the game?

Also you were supposed to be fighting Stella cause they were rivals.

30 Hours sounds appropriate for a smaller scale action rpg, Kingdom Hearts is very much the same case. Even Nier is 20 hours.

2010 closed door buggy messy demo? What?

Where are you getting this from?

Ydelnae

Care to say why at least?

Seems to be the case.

I don't want to get deep into this because I can't back up my claims with any proof (and it could cost me my account), but an acquaitance of mine is working with people who left the Versus/Nomura XV team and as far as I'm going to tell, these aren't real. Take my word with a grain of salt, just like you should take any rumor from the internet that doesn't come from a trust-worthy source.

You can maybe expect something in XV Ultimania.

Man, SE hasn't released an Ultimania in years... I can't wait for the day they announce FFXV Story Ultimania, FFXV Battle Ultimania, FFXV Ultimania Omega, and three volumes of FFXV Development Ultimania for a total of over 1000 pages.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Man, SE hasn't released an Ultimania in years... I can't wait for the day they announce FFXV Story Ultimania, FFXV Scenario Ultimania, FFXV Ultimania Omega, and three volumes of FFXV Development Ultimania for a total of over 1000 pages.

The Day 1 Collector's Edition Bundle packages it all together with exclusive on-page DLC for $599.

Ray Down

Banned
Man, SE hasn't released an Ultimania in years... I can't wait for the day they announce FFXV Story Ultimania, FFXV Scenario Ultimania, FFXV Ultimania Omega, and three volumes of FFXV Development Ultimania for a total of over 1000 pages.

Let's get SE to actually translate it and release it!

World is Epic details:

Fall apart because they didn't have a concrete idea on how the games would be. Would the scale fully opened, kind of open, linear like 13. Should the games be 20 to 25 hours? Basically they have didn't know who to get from point A, to B, to C, only rough concepts.

Stella stuff from 2008 stuff was cut out very early on. Was mainly concepts Nomura was making and was cuts cuss it didn't fit in the new draft of the story/couldn't make it work. Not a lot of Stella, had very little.

Said while he felt bad for Nomura, though he may have taken more than he could chew. People need to stop having a romantize version of Versus (I think even the leaker called out Kagari over this or something else).

There was a 2010 demo behind closed doors, but it was poorly received, buggy and messy.
The game 1 story does confirm the intention behind the 2013 trailer. The rest seems to be fit into a single game, maybe.

chozen

The game 1 story does confirm the intention behind the 2013 trailer. The rest seems to be fit into a single game, maybe.

Game 1 sounds like Kingsglaive

Games 2 and 3 Sounds like XV

Even though some of that speculation is just speculation and not some concrete fact.

Also didn't Tabata promise a strong Luna? She seems like a damsel in the movie lol, so much for that

World is Epic details:

They forgot the part where it is revealed that Luna was Seraphina LaMata all along.

Ray Down

Banned
Again I ain't saying he's right, but so far he's been right on other XV stuff. If he's wrong about supporting the gamescom stuff, then he's most likely wrong with this and like other XV leaks there's only spreads of truth within all this.

Game 1 sounds like Kingsglaive

Games 2 and 3 Sounds like XV

Even though some of that speculation is just speculation and not some concrete fact.

When i posted that game 1 is invasion and save Stella, I didn't mean at same time or during.

Again I ain't saying he's right, but so far he's been right on other XV stuff. If he's wrong about supporting the gamescom stuff, then he's most likely wrong with this and like other XV leaks there's only spreads of truth within all this.
Nothing in there seems unbelievable too me. Coincides with stuff we already knew as well.

R3birthFl4me

Neo Member
I hope they give us some kind of compensation for the delay, like a demo. I wouldn't mind a coliseum battle against Stella where you can fight her, when she's defeated and lying on the ground, Nomura comes with the Masamune sword to cut her in 3 pieces, you also fight him in a cool epic battle sequence and at the climax of the battle the screen fades to black with the words " this fight has been removed, Tabata will take over, see you in 2017. "

chefbags

I don't want to get deep into this because I can't back up my claims with any proof (and it could cost me my account), but an acquaitance of mine is working with people who left the Versus/Nomura XV team and as far as I'm going to tell, these aren't real. Take my word with a grain of salt, just like you should take any rumor from the internet that doesn't come from a trust-worthy source.

Hmm very interesting indeed.

Voror

I hope they give us some kind of compensation for the delay, like a demo. I wouldn't mind a coliseum battle against Stella where you can fight her, when she's defeated and lying on the ground, Nomura comes with the Masamune sword to cut her in 3 pieces, you also fight him in a cool epic battle sequence and at the climax of the battle the screen fades to black with the words " this fight has been removed, Tabata will take over, see you in 2017. "

Eh, I think I'd rather they just focus on the game rather than commit resources to another demo.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
They don't owe people anything except a coherent, playable game.

Kyoufu

Compensation hahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahaha. Good one.

chefbags

All of this sounds like a joke right? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom