• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

["Rumor"] Final Fantasy XV Delayed to November 29 [Up: Photo evidence]

When will Final Fantasy XV release?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sappyday

I just saw a gif of legend Tom Hardy posted in a FFXV thread so let me bring these back

mFS60xU.gif

WNExRjY.gif

4n6PFEF.gif
I don't care, in my head this is real

Mailbox

I would laugh so hard if, when FFXVI is announced, it is announced with:

Director: Hiroyuki "Mediking" Ito

I think we would all just explode

Mediking

I would laugh so hard if, when FFXVI is announced, it is announced with:

Director: Hiroyuki "Mediking" Ito

I think we would all just explode

Explode with HYPE, right? And I really am the director for FFXVI so you don't need to use the word "if" :)

Squire

Banned
Hardy's review of XV is the only one that will matter.

PSY・S;213643905 said:
I wonder if the marketing is going to slow down now that they have two more months.

On the contrary. They better get serious if they're launching at the end of November. Should be pushing constantly from here on out.

True Fire

The marketing campaign was kind of lacklustre considering their game of the generation was releasing next month. At least now they'll have time to plaster Noctis on Dr Pepper bottles and Doritos

Squire

Banned
The marketing campaign was kind of lacklustre considering their game of the generation was releasing next month. At least now they'll have time to plaster Noctis on Dr Pepper bottles and Doritos

This would be the best move they'd have made thus far.

I'm convinced that the review thread is going to be one of the craziest gaming side GAF threads of all time. I can practically imagine the shit slinging already.

It's gonna be great.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
I don't like X-2 but I will take the high ground and resist the urge to blame Kagari in the comments section of another website

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So if Kagari is responsible for FFXV's delay, who here is to blame for NMS? Its one of you,

or maybe....

Its all of you!

But X-2 is good!

I would go as far as calling it great. Honestly the tonal shift from Spira of FFX to FFX-2 was the most jarring part. Also Yuna's terrible rat tail detracted form it.

If you truly had the much sway with SE, as some believe, you would have probably made Versus XIII come out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom