• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryan Gosling to star in Blade Runner 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego Boss

Already sending it to die. Put it in February so it possibly has a chance. Unless they are putting a DC movie there instead.

Not sure about this. All the 'serious/art' films get put out in Jan/Feb, could be that they're going for the impact in that sphere rather than trying to splice the hype of a Transformers/Jurrasic Park reboot/retcon/origin story in the summer.

Makes sense to me.

tumblr_mmkk82ivm61qm44gao6_250.gif

I'm not sure how I missed this news. Anyway, the reason I quoted this post is because it's from a Vine series called "Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal" created by Ryan McHenry who developed the idea when battling against cancer, a cancer which took his life. I knew Ryan as I worked with him in a now defunct music retail chain. RIP Ryan.

I'm for Gosling in this role, he's an iconic actor. Not sure Blade Runner needs a sequel however.

Regginator

i hope the story is about a new blade runner (gosling?) tasked with hunting down replicant deckard. would be pretty sweet.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I'm just as interested in the visual aesthetic of the film as I am in the characters and the story. Also, the OST. We need someone who knows his synths inside out for this.

I feel like Blade Runner 2 could be the rare case of a big-budget movie that gets away (box office wise) with being slow-paced, contemplative and challenging due to how fucking cool it is bound to look and sound.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I'm not sure how I missed this news. Anyway, the reason I quoted this post is because it's from a Vine series called "Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal" created by Ryan McHenry who developed the idea when battling against cancer, a cancer which took his life. I knew Ryan as I worked with him in a now defunct music retail chain. RIP Ryan.

I'm for Gosling in this role, he's an iconic actor. Not sure Blade Runner needs a sequel however.

A really nice thing that it seems you didn't know is that once Ryan heard about him passing away, he made a vine of himself finally eating his cereal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XpsaLqXc8

It was very cool of him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom