• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Im in a bind. Do I get the JPN version CE and risk having to double dip when/if it gets localized or do I bite the bullet, wait, and risk it not getting localized / not having an English CE?

OH MY KATSURAGI T_T............

SerTapTap

Im in a bind. Do I get the JPN version CE and risk having to double dip when/if it gets localized or do I bite the bullet, wait, and risk it not getting localized / not having an English CE?

OH MY KATSURAGI T_T............

Basically zero chance of the full LE coming to the US/west IMO. IF you want the figures, get it. I would expect something like the SK Versus set at best, maybe not even that as they have 2 versions to localize this time, plus it'll come late as always.

Basically zero chance of the full LE coming to the US/west IMO. IF you want the figures, get it. I would expect something like the SK Versus set at best, maybe not even that as they have 2 versions to localize this time, plus it'll come late as always.

Well they did say the game sold exceedingly well and past their expectations here in NA. I guess they under estimated the power of pantsu and oppai. Ill probably just bite the bullet an preorder it after I look at my budget for the next two months...

I wonder if theyll have a Hibari dressed up at their E3 booth again. :D

new screenshot for today
B7xv4sMCAAE7j4k.png:large

A slam dunk :p

Cant remember, does each edition come with a different set of figures or are they all the same figures regardless of version? An does anyone know if its cross-save between PS4 / Vita ?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Cant remember, does each edition come with a different set of figures or are they all the same figures regardless of version? An does anyone know if its cross-save between PS4 / Vita ?

The Vita comes with Hebijo and PS4 comes with Gessen, so each version gets a different set.

I'm not sure if they've clarified about cross-play/save.

Isotope

Lurking this thread, you guys convinced me to get the PS4 version and spend more money than I had liked. Thanks. (¬_¬)

pls hurry up march

Torraz

Preordered the PS4 lmited edition... Would really like the vita figures too, to join the 10 I already have, but can't really justify the cost.

With a bit of luck the vita version might get cheap fast, like happened with the latest 3ds version. Was that Japan only, or only via web shops?

Corgi

Banned
Are there vita screenshots around? Wonder if Mud/dirt and all those stuff are in that version... and what kind of performance hit that would take.

Versus ran way better than Burst... but still had pretty fluctuating framerate all over the place.

Pics_nao

Are there vita screenshots around? Wonder if Mud/dirt and all those stuff are in that version... and what kind of performance hit that would take.

Versus ran way better than Burst... but still had pretty fluctuating framerate all over the place.
Nope. I'm kinda worried but SK2 plays pretty damn nicely so maybe it won't be too bad.

Im curious, do you guys (who live in the States) order in Yen and let the bank take care of the exchange rates or do you order in USD? Why does it seem the USD prices are so much more expensive. (Im a noob when it comes to importing. I dont know how it works.) Stuff that says like 24,000 Yen translates to 200$ about but the same thing in USD is priced at 400+$ on the same site.

Astarte

Im curious, do you guys (who live in the States) order in Yen and let the bank take care of the exchange rates or do you order in USD? Why does it seem the USD prices are so much more expensive. (Im a noob when it comes to importing. I dont know how it works.) Stuff that says like 24,000 Yen translates to 200$ about but the same thing in USD is priced at 400+$ on the same site.

The yen went down so ordering stuff for me is way less expensive. I just use Paypal so it does automatic conversions for me.

Corgi

Banned
don't wanna be a party pooper but I think some of the screenshots posted here are getting a bit too saucy. Don't want a thread lock now eh?

Puruzi

Banned
don't wanna be a party pooper but I think some of the screenshots posted here are getting a bit too saucy. Don't want a thread lock now eh?
All we're getting right now are the screens, until they give other stuff like a video or something, there isn't much pre release material to talk about.

All we're getting right now are the screens, until they give other stuff like a video or something, there isn't much pre release material to talk about.

As much as it pains me, Corgi has probably a point. I think we should at least link those images instead of embedding them.

Top Bottom