• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
BTW - we already have the SV topic in Community. Maybe we could take over this one ? No need to create a new one ?

I don't think there's an issue with continuing to discuss these things here in this topic in Gaming. It's a current topic, there are new screenshots, and this is an upcoming game release.

Risque screenshots won't get the topic closed outside of things outright explicit. If there's a question, link it rather than post it.

SerTapTap

A community thread would be welcome for people discussing not the latest (english) game--I haven't gotten many responses in the "lttjp" thread about SK2, I imagine it's not highly visible which is doubly a problem because few of us have Senran Kagura 2 and even less fully understand it because it's japanese only for. A community thread would make it easier to ask about that.

Is there going to be an import OT? I know several of us have the figure packs ordered. Also, anyone know how banned from twitch I would be if I streamed one? I know I've seen some FGC streamers stream Shinovi Versus before, they seemed to survive...

Speaking of FGC, game desperately needs a proper 1v1 multiplayer mode. I don't need this 1v1v1v1 Smash Bros stuff. It's super weird because the actual single player game doesn't even work like that, it's 99% 1v1 for boss fights

Pics_nao

Is there going to be an import OT? I know several of us have the figure packs ordered. Also, anyone know how banned from twitch I would be if I streamed one? I know I've seen some FGC streamers stream Shinovi Versus before, they seemed to survive...

Speaking of FGC, game desperately needs a proper 1v1 multiplayer mode. I don't need this 1v1v1v1 Smash Bros stuff. It's super weird because the actual single player game doesn't even work like that, it's 99% 1v1 for boss fights
Why would twitch ban you? It's not like there's any nudity or anything and people have gotten away multiple times for much, much more.

And I desperately need a SK fighting game. It would be so dope if the New Wave girls were added in too.

SerTapTap

I dunno twitch's policy, but Youtube is crazy about boobs, and Youtube is most of what I know.

I think the Versus engine is about close enough to a 3D fighting game, just lacks a bit of complexity. That's why the lack of 1v1 is puzzling

Puruzi

Banned
I dunno twitch's policy, but Youtube is crazy about boobs, and Youtube is most of what I know.

I think the Versus engine is about close enough to a 3D fighting game, just lacks a bit of complexity. That's why the lack of 1v1 is puzzling
Twitch probably would ban for SK, but YouTube doesn't care about SK stuff, Bon Appetit videos are up without any issues.

Jawmuncher

Has any game on PS4 been bannable on twitch?
If you're streaming from PS4 itself I would think they would just block that game or something before they ban people.

Tohsaka

Has any game on PS4 been bannable on twitch?
If you're streaming from PS4 itself I would think they would just block that game or something before they ban people.

They might have a problem with Oneechanbara if you use the fruit costumes. I haven't tried streaming it, so I'm not sure.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd suggest Dailymotion as well. They're much less strict than YouTube & you don't even have to sign in/up to view flagged videos.

mankoto

Twitch probably would ban for SK, but YouTube doesn't care about SK stuff, Bon Appetit videos are up without any issues.

SK is fine on Twitch. Well, at least I've seen a few streams of Shinovi Versus on Twitch. Although, having less than 10 viewers might help with that

SerTapTap

I'd probably use my capture card, though the ease of PS4 streaming is tempting. Never used Daily Motion.

99% of my audience is on youtube so under or around 10 viewers is certainly possible, lol. Just thought it might be fun to stream a game basically no one has.

Jawmuncher

They might have a problem with Oneechanbara if you use the fruit costumes. I haven't tried streaming it, so I'm not sure.

Had to google that.
Yeah that might cause some trouble.
But then again viewers probably plays a part as well.
If you have 2 people watching your stream doubtful much will happen.

Also forgot to add Akibas Trip hasn't had issues with twitch and that's the most comparable to this.

Puruzi

Banned
Had to google that.
Yeah that might cause some trouble.
But then again viewers probably plays a part as well.
If you have 2 people watching your stream doubtful much will happen.

Also forgot to add Akibas Trip hasn't had issues with twitch and that's the most comparable to this.
Akiba's Trip is pretty low tier on the ecchi fanservice stuff though imo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Akiba's Trip is rather tame compared to stuff like Senran Kagura & Oneechanbara, especially when it comes to certain outfits.

Tohsaka

I can confirm I got away with the fruit costumes. :p

Nice, we'll see what happens when XSEED brings it over and more people are streaming the game, assuming they include the costumes. I don't think Twitch would have a problem with any of the other ones.

Tohsaka

if you're going to use a capture card I would recommend Hitbox. I've streamed Senran Kagura plenty of times and even some Bullet Girls without getting into trouble.

..actually I did have several site admins come say hello the one time, but they were cool with it, provided it wasn't full on nudity/adult content. ^^

I mean this happened several months back NSFW : D

I'm pretty sure Twitch would object to Bullet Girls.

Chrom

if you're going to use a capture card I would recommend Hitbox. I've streamed Senran Kagura plenty of times and even some Bullet Girls without getting into trouble.

..actually I did have several site admins come say hello the one time, but they were cool with it, provided it wasn't full on nudity/adult content. ^^

I remember when you were streaming that Senran Kagura live event last year but people were being lame and got Twitch to do something about it. That sucked.

SerTapTap

I've been meaning to try hitbox but then I have to tell my youtube people to go to hitbox and bleh. It took long enough to get a couple dozen to follow on Twitch.

Stop making me Google things at work

You're a dog, you don't have a job

Hadoukie

This game has really piqued my interest. I hear is a pretty fun brawler, which sounds like something I'd be into right now.

That said, I'd probably get nowhere, since I'd be playing it with one hand the whole time.

raven777

today's screenshot

B77TDp_IEAIEEro.png

ShinMaruku

There is this dude who has the hots for Asuka but she told him she was not ready yet, hopefully they put him back in. He has taste like Hanzo. :E

Vylash

There is this dude who has the hots for Asuka but she told him she was not ready yet, hopefully they put him back in. He has taste like Hanzo. :E

she didn't even have the common courtesy to do that, he invited her to his baseball game and she stood him up, she's a jerk

Top Bottom