• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Puruzi

Banned
I probably won't be surprised if this series shows up on pc in the next year.

Feel like more and more japanese studios are realizing pc gamers are into all kinds of... stuff.

/goes back to playing nekopara
Nekopara is good. For reasons.

7e967d35b7.jpg

Pics_nao

Welp......so much for waiting for the English version....

Is it me or are the girls a bit...thick in dat intro? Because...damn!
The Ryobooty and Ryonass was always there. Models just aren't to scale.
Please make the hometown bigger Takaki

Am I just misremembering Ryobi's speed, or is the gameplay shown here far slower than in SV? That could be a major gameplay concern.

Otherwise, that looked all kinds of amazing. I really love how they are doing the story mode. Also DAT END. OMG!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Am I just misremembering Ryobi's speed, or is the gameplay shown here far slower than in SV? That could be a major gameplay concern.

Otherwise, that looked all kinds of amazing. I really love how they are doing the story mode. Also DAT END. OMG!

Nope you're remembering right. The gameplay was a lot faster in SV. Maybe they made changes to some characters?

Nope you're remembering right. The gameplay was a lot faster in SV. Maybe they made changes to some characters?
Ok, so I'm not going crazy then. Although, that's extremely disconcerting. I'll have to see how this shakes out when the game is released. My initial reaction is that it could potentially ruin the combat, but I'll wait and see before casting judgement.

Corgi

Banned
so what are the gameplay changes besides tag team?

They really need to tweak boss fights. Was too random in the original.

And lol, still don't bother timing mouth movements :p

btw: was playing Versus today... and yeah... people smoking when they can't tell the difference between 30-60fps.

60 looks sooo much better in this video... even if the textures are ps2 level :p

edit: god damn this dance.

Puruzi

Banned
Holy shit that transformation scene and ending. Yomi just upgraded, that hair is too good. All that life and hometown. My veins. Inject this within them.

Wishful thinking but I hope they dub the game this time. I actually liked the english dub for the Senran Kagura anime Funimation did.

Though I doubt its ever going to happen so I guess subs only again.... :(

That Kikuno Inoue goodness. Or is it a goddess ? :3

I terminated the video before the end. I'm at work and there are limits to what my body is ready for.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I kind of like how the special attacks don't have those cutscenes now, especially for those who'd basically just do the exact same movements again AFTER the cutscene showing them doing it. It seems it'll help the flow of battle and not result in me skipping the animation after seeing it once or twice.

Top Bottom