• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Puruzi

Banned
Best girls are
FF96FF94NPFF75FF69FF96FF90_zpsfd2202c4.jpg

RFF86FF6EFF6DFF92FF7630FB91EE-FF6D5BEE608A30FBFF7E970EFF6EFF6DFF93_zpsa8141b7f.jpg

Kpd8Z1a.jpg

GNPM_11_zps9f3f334b.jpg

rE7bxsE.jpg
In that order.

Chrom

We need to get some scanslations on

Show Ikaruga and Katsuagi in their first year.

This was scanlated a while ago. I read it last year.

One of the anime episodes actually adapted the entirety of this short manga. You're not really missing out if you've seen it already, but hey, I did anyway.

I think if I found $500 I would be set for SK stuff. $200 for the two import Esteval games, ~$50 for the anime Blu-Ray, ~$50 for the four Perfect Bibles, ~$50 for the US version of SV, and then ~$150 left for things like the cards and any figures or the US versions of SK2/EV whenever they come out.

Time to start pan handling.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I think if I found $500 I would be set for SK stuff. $200 for the two import Esteval games, ~$50 for the anime Blu-Ray, ~$50 for the four Perfect Bibles, ~$50 for the US version of SV, and then ~$150 left for things like the cards and any figures or the US versions of SK2/EV whenever they come out.

Time to start pan handling.

Don't forget the SK2 NyuNyu Pack and Senran Kagura Burst!

ShinMaruku

Some of the new wave girls will likely not be in a game for some time, but that new Queens Blade game might have some Senran Girlies in it. If so will be getting that. Have Misty vs Asuka

tumblr_n8ks53rAOt1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

Mandelbo

Finally made it to Crimson Squad in SV so I can finally play as Mirai. Those bear enemies are easily the most irritating enemy in the game - forget the turtle girls!

New EV screenshots up on Siliconera. Can't link on my phone. Half dead laying down.

Edit: They said new... Maybe new to Siliconera but I don't see anything new...

I have those already!

My current collection:

Senran Kagura Burst
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus LE (Japanese Import)
Senran Kagura 2 LE (Japanese Import)
Katsuragi PHAT! figure
Hibari PHAT! figure

Photo version:

I heard the little figures come disassembled and you have to assemble them yourself, is this true? I dont wanna break mine.

StayDead

New EV screenshots up on Siliconera. Can't link on my phone. Half dead laying down.

Edit: They said new... Maybe new to Siliconera but I don't see anything new...

Yeah Siloconera do that. They upload week old screenshots to get hits. I think they wait until there's 10-15 screenshots they can post at once and do it for people who don't follow it daily.

Yeah Siloconera do that. They upload week old screenshots to get hits. I think they wait until there's 10-15 screenshots they can post at once and do it for people who don't follow it daily.

I look at AGB, Siliconera and Gematsu daily. GameInformer, IGN and Polygon weekly. Tend to get better stuff out of the foreign news sources.

I think I need to be cryogenically frozen and then woken up 100 years later.
These New Wave gals are crazy.

There's probably going to be some totally insane VR tech by then as well.

Theonik

I think I need to be cryogenically frozen and then woken up 100 years later.
These New Wave gals are crazy.

There's probably going to be some totally insane VR tech by then as well.
We have some nice VR already. Oculus retail when. Then I can reveal my VR exploits.

Maid

Banned
Some of the new wave girls will likely not be in a game for some time, but that new Queens Blade game might have some Senran Girlies in it. If so will be getting that.

I'm still waiting for the announcement of the next Super Heroine Chronicle. As far as I heard the first game went above their expectation, and considering the low budget it actually looks pretty nice. The gameplay could be improved a bit more, though

Good lord, spine doesn't work that way. It hurts my back just by looking.

Puruzi

Banned
I heard the little figures come disassembled and you have to assemble them yourself, is this true? I dont wanna break mine.
They do in fact come disassembled. They're REALLY easy to put together though. The only one I had a problem with was... I think the girl with the umbrella? Her foot peg just would not go in its hole for some reason. I broke my Katsuragi putting her together but it was my own idiot fault, I put her on the base before putting the rest of her together so I accidentally snapped her pegs (but as you can see I was able to fix her since she's standing just fine in the picture.)

They do in fact come disassembled. They're REALLY easy to put together though. The only one I had a problem with was... I think the girl with the umbrella? Her foot peg just would not go in its hole for some reason. I broke my Katsuragi putting her together but it was my own idiot fault, I put her on the base before putting the rest of her together so I accidentally snapped her pegs (but as you can see I was able to fix her since she's standing just fine in the picture.)

How many pieces are there per character? Just a body and a base or is it like a shell you have to completely assemble?

How hard do you guys think it would be to sell the import version of just the game of SK2? Amazon has the special edition for $38 but I just want the figures since I'll get the game once it is localized.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
How hard do you guys think it would be to sell the import version of just the game of SK2? Amazon has the special edition for $38 but I just want the figures since I'll get the game once it is localized.

Don't think anyone is going to want it unless you just want to dump it for an incredibly cheap price.

Pics_nao

That reminds me. I need to buy the SV figs before I end up committing the money to something else. I did see them for about 4.5k Yen somewhere the other day...

Top Bottom