• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

pariah164

Needs more of best girl.

EDIT: Hnnnnnnngh-

tumblr_nhlb9jWzdZ1sox8mho5_1280.jpg

antibolo

Banned
Just played some SV tonight, man that game is hard to look at now that we've seen what glorious 1080p 60fps EV looks like...

Chrom

Think she's naturally brown skinned actually, wiki said that she's Spanish.

Yes, she is. Her school, the Maiougi Academy, has an international motif where all of the girls are based on a specific culture. Ageha is Spanish, while Yoshimitsu is American, Tsubame is Russian, Matsuri is Native American, and Meimei is Chinese.

ShinMaruku

I wonder ETA on the western announcement will come out?
You guys should get a translation circle to translate some of the novels you guys would get a kick out of it.

Seems like there is a lot of... plot... in this game. Can't wait to play it on my Vita.

It's an easy joke to make but there actually IS a lot of plot in these games. I mean, I've only played Burst on 3DS but each of the girls has a pretty detailed back story, and then there's their relationships and rivalries with the others girls, and there's the ongoing plot of them training in school. I was told earlier in the thread that it's a much better idea to play the US version of SK:SV over my import because of all the story stuff.

But I mean really, how many of us would be this obsessed with the games if it weren't for the... unique cast? :3

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I imagine Xseed is working on SK2 at the moment & will confirm that, then once that's out, will work on EV & announce that later this year. They try to go in order, which is why Burst was announced & released well before SV.

antibolo

Banned
Seeing EV PS4 in action has made me not want any handheld Senran Kagura game ever again. Not to sound like a jerk but I want them to just skip SK2 and go straight to localizing EV.

For anyone wondering, in each booster box they give you a sealed personality card (random) and two tags with artwork on them (presumably to hang in shops to show customers what cards go where).

Top Bottom