• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Puruzi

Banned
Not sure if I prefer Paizuri or Puru now.
Will have to think.
Both are fine.
Paizuri is one of muh fetishes tho

20141020_main_860_741.jpg

Bye money, figure gaf just ended my wallet's life.

Caineghis

Neo Member
Anyone know where i can find a good Hikage figure? Best girl ever btw xD.

Since im not from the US, ill not be able to get the limited edition of EV for PS4 is really expensive bringing it over.

I'm scared of FigureGAF, I used to be obessed with figures and had many(I sold everything except my Aigis/Saber ones).

I can't go back...........
.till I have a better paying job.

Pics_nao

I've never been one to want a figure but some of the Persona 3 ones are incredibly tempting. Still haven't been pushed over the edge though. My wallet is safe.

Ill tell you what I would really like is a good Lei Fang in her black dress or a Hitomi in her street clothes. They need more Dead or Alive figures. Good ones atleast.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just teased so far:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150569555&postcount=16927

It's too bad. I was hoping for a resurgence since DOA5 came out, but there's been pretty much nothing.

They did just release the Kasumi one last month. I got that one. Maybe with Last Round they will get the push they need with the interest of the new console cycle and first ever Dead or Alive on PC.

Edit: Post count 16927 LOL.

@SirAndroidTV

Question for you, how many SK cards do you have? Do you have full sets of 1 of every card or just a few? I kinda went overboard.

Top Bottom