• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hrm...If I get just ONE Katsuragi fig maybe this is a good one to get. Will need closer shots though, not liking some details on that Hibari at all. Expression is pretty eh, and seems "inaccurate" in a way I can't really explain

I think the expression is pretty accurate considering the situation. I stand by the fact that Toy's Works are the best at depicting the girls' faces accurately. Must be all that practice from dealing with Marvelous directly on the chibi figure line.

We're usually tight R_thanatos... but I gotta side with Haruka on this one. No way is Mirai better than her! ;_;

Don't worry , i understand...

i guess i can't dislike a girl that can summon a mini-jet and fly away on it.
Haruka is top-tier material, regardless.

Vylash

Mirai is the cutest and anyone who disagrees is factually incorrect.

not liking Mirai should be a goddamn crime, how could you not love SUPER NINJA MIRAI

jbuuuv3TCA52fP.jpg

StayDead

Mirai in SK2 is so annoying to get used to. She has 3 different weapons you can switch between and even after nearly finishing the game I still can't work out what to use and when. Yagyuu, Hibari and Haruka-san also became a lot harder to use too.

Mirai in SK2 is so annoying to get used to. She has 3 different weapons you can switch between and even after nearly finishing the game I still can't work out what to use and when. Yagyuu, Hibari and Haruka-san also became a lot harder to use too.
Because Hibari attacks in such a idiotic manner that it is simply not fun to use her.

PlayAsia already got back to me (less than 24 hours after I sent it). They adjusted the price. This would be one reason why I choose PlayAsia.

That an they sign all their emails with <3<3<3 LOL. But thats besides the point...Sort of. >.>

Dugna

Picked up Shinovi versus on a whim today because somebody gave me $50. Man this game is alot more fun then I thought it would be, cannot wait for Estival Versus now might get it for both PS4 and Vita.

Picked up Shinovi versus on a whim today because somebody gave me $50. Man this game is alot more fun then I thought it would be, cannot wait for Estival Versus now might get it for both PS4 and Vita.

Pretty soon youll be buying the LE's and figures like the rest of us. Youve entered the point of no return.

Top Bottom