• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Yeah, I made the order like three weeks ago when I saw it for ~$24 a few days before seeing the LE for only $10 more. It was too late to cancel by that time and I felt weird about buying the same game twice in such a short amount of time. Still thinking about it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, I made the order like three weeks ago when I saw it for ~$24 a few days before seeing the LE for only $10 more. It was too late to cancel by that time and I felt weird about buying the same game twice in such a short amount of time. Still thinking about it.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I bought the SK2LE at launch, so I still paid more than you would have if you bought both a regular and LE copy right now.

mothball

$30 holy shit i don't even care about the game i bought it just for the figs, gotta have my hikage
last one too

also
a4245b5e3c.png

???

She's actually supposed to be 16 since the game takes place in the summer. Same with Yo. She should be 17.

If I'm not mistaken the EV site still list her as 15 years old. The game does not take place in summer, the girls are just magically transported to a tropical island.

What I can't wrap my head around is that she is even younger than Minori (who is 16 years old now) XD

I think there's actually a good chance that one of the two versions (vita/ps4) will do as well/poorly as the 3DS.

I'm sure I'll enjoy both but I'm going to start with the PS4 version first. I'm kinda disappointed I won't understand what's going on though and will have to double dip if it gets localized but that doesn't really bother me that much.

ShinMaruku

I wonder if I can address females in the states with Good booby day an not get slapped?

"What do you like in Senran Kagura?

Enormous boobs. When I play the game, I keep staring at those boobs."

Product placement ftw.

Translation seems to point that we'll be getting EV sooner rather than later. I sure hope so. Triple dipping. JP PS4 then US vita AND PS4

Theonik

I don't believe this has been shared here yet? Interview with Yumi Hara (Yumi's VA) about Estival Versus, translated by Marvelous Europe.
What does “enormous boobs” mean to you?

Hahaha. It is my yearning forever. My voice is said to be a “booby” voice. Because 90% of my characters have big boobs including Yumi. So enormous boobs for me is only related to my voice. But I really yearn to be booby.
ded

Translation seems to point that we'll be getting EV sooner rather than later. I sure hope so. Triple dipping. JP PS4 then US vita AND PS4
I'd go JP Vita and PS4 and US PS4 honestly. I don't think you will get the figures on the US versions.

I really like Hanabis design. If she had a cow girl hat with those shorts... Hold on I need a moment... :l

If I get thread permission by the time the game comes out I'm gonna work on a crazy OT as my first post unless someone gets to it before me.

You should have and by the time EV gets a western release date go here and claim the OT if nobody else did by then: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450653

I look forward to it! :D

yeah, poor baekshi, still trying to rope someone into making banners for me so I can put it up

What kind of banners? Obviously SK related. Im photoshop savvy, but im color blind, so sometimes what I see and what others see is completely different.

They need too make an SK themed fighting game next.

I think the DOA x SK cross over is a testing ground for this. Would be amazing to see a full scale 2d fighter. I think 3d would lose focus too much and you wouldnt be able to see the art direction as originally intended.

Top Bottom