• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

Famitsu Vid with:
FPZzyqy.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4dQ0cfnhQI

ridiculous

Pics_nao

Not liking how it just seems like SV but prettier. SK2 was such a massive improvement gameplay wise that it'd be a shame to regress. Still there day 1 regardless.

Alfebit

Banned
http://www.play-asia.com/senran-kagura-2-shinku-nyuu-nyuu-dx-pack-paOS-13-49-en-70-7f47.html

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT IMPORTING AND FIGURE BUYING WILL RUIN YOU
Those figures are so adorable!
I'm broke right now and I want to wait for a localization as the stories are a huge reason why I enjoy the franchise so much.
BUT, those figures are SO ADORABLE. <_< Gah!
Super creepy hands! D:
Is this the first time we are seeing Renka's non-transformed look? Well either way, she looks really fun. Hibiki would be proud.
geFlfnD.jpg

Not liking how it just seems like SV but prettier. SK2 was such a massive improvement gameplay wise that it'd be a shame to regress. Still there day 1 regardless.
Man, I really hope they bring back Air Ninpos. I missed those so much in SV and I think they are in SK2.

SerTapTap

Does the Vita version at least not have the horrific hands? I hope that's togglable...if there's another trophy like in Versus it'll give me nightmares

SerTapTap

How much more would it be than Ami Ami? I just picked the no-bonus AmiAmi box because the paper weight/cell phone stand were junk. A scroll is nice but I'm not particularly willing to pay more for it

Theonik

How much more would it be than Ami Ami? I just picked the no-bonus AmiAmi box because the paper weight/cell phone stand were junk. A scroll is nice but I'm not particularly willing to pay more for it
Not much for the product itself I think but it depends on the shipping.

I guess I have to go back and play SV again, but I noticed in the video that the enemy mobs seem to get their clothes ripped too. The ones at the beginning had like pink sweaters on and then after a couple hits were down to their skivvies. Cant recall in SV if it was to that extent or not? I also liked that when the girls get wet
(Giggidy)
their underwear / bikinis show through their tops. The hands seem toggleable too because if you watch the full thing he pulls up her skirt and theres no hands. Im sure with the Vita version itll just use your fingers.

SerTapTap

I guess I have to go back and play SV again, but I noticed in the video that the enemy mobs seem to get their clothes ripped too. The ones at the beginning had like pink sweaters on and then after a couple hits were down to their skivvies. Cant recall in SV if it was to that extent or not? I also liked that when the girls get wet
(Giggidy)
their underwear / bikinis show through their tops. The hands seem toggleable too because if you watch the full thing he pulls up her skirt and theres no hands. Im sure with the Vita version itll just use your fingers.

No, SV has no clothes damage on trash mobs, SK2 has like 1 level of clothes damage, not quite up to par with boss characters but it at least makes them less boring.

I'm feeling about the same. Though the gameplay seems fun again, I hope there's enough of an improvement to warrant another (assumingly) 40 hours to get the Platinum again. Their "PervTech" is always limited by the hardware they develop for, so it's great to finally get on PS4 so they can get even crazier with it. It's just that the thought of another 40 hours of "SV but in HD" is a bit worrying, especially since I'll understand none of the new stories (which honestly I mostly skimmed through anyway).

Not even mad. :)
(Creeped, but not mad. Shes still a beast.)

I'm feeling about the same. Though the gameplay seems fun again, I hope there's enough of an improvement to warrant another (assumingly) 40 hours to get the Platinum again. Their "PervTech" is always limited by the hardware they develop for, so it's great to finally get on PS4 so they can get even crazier with it. It's just that the thought of another 40 hours of "SV but in HD" is a bit worrying, especially since I'll understand none of the new stories (which honestly I mostly skimmed through anyway).

Lol'ed at PervTech.

That Gessen galley reminded me about Shiki. I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that, at 15, she is the youngest character in the game.

I just enjoy the fact she's rather fun to play as, especially with her Big O inspired gauntlets.

I like her design asthetically. Im assuming shes some relation, other than academy wise, to Yomi because of their yukatas. I believe they match. Then again im color blind so I cant really tell. I like her guantlets as well. Powerful punches and lightning kicks. Yoz and Katsu. If they ever made Senran Tag Tournament that'd be my team.

You have exquisite tastes, my good sir!

I also like pancake girl specifically for the hamster she rides. Makes me laugh every time.

Top Bottom